Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

I just hope they don't use the new Ironman helmet for shocker :sick:, other than that I think the figure will be great :thumbup: 

As for the others Vulture's design it's grown on me, still don't like the black jacket and I'm working on a MOD for the wings so thats all great. The rest of the figures all look great the bank robers are especially fun. So now all we're waiting on are the Thor sets hopefully they're great!

Also one last thing; I'm calling it now SDCC exclusive will be the homemade Spiderman suit. 

Mind showing us the MOD wings when you're done. Nah, you're the second person to say that! Say at least we're getting it on a Polybag :cry_sad:

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

The helmet worked for Vulture because he needed one, using the helmet on Shocker would make it unnecessarily big. He'll either have just face print, or a smaller type helmet

Correct. Not unless it's a new mold with a very very small piece

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Shocker won't have a mask.

Have you seen it?

52 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mind showing us the MOD wings when you're done. 

Yeah sure thing, I'm still torn on this Vultures set :sceptic: like I already have the CW Spiderman and Ironmans ok, the only one I really care about is Vulture and even then he doesn't look that great. Still I'll wait to see th AUS price and if it's over $50 properbly won't get it.

Can't wait fo those Guadian sets though :cry_happy: never brought any of the first wave so these I'll be a 'soon as I can get my hands on them purchase',

The new Milano has a ton of gaps underneath it, including some small ones at the back of the cockpit. If they were going to go smaller they should have at least made a $60 set to make the Milano better. Having the two next to each other just drives it home how bad the new one is. This feels like the downgrade from the AoU Quinjet to the CW Quinjet.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Have you seen it?

Nope. But look at greyed picture on the box. He has normal head and that thingie to clip brick on it.

4 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

What happened to the Agents of SHIELD Lola set?

Uh, it's called Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes...

Edited by Sir Gareth

@Foxes Productionz It's considered as a new variant new torso and arm printing. More MCU accurate. Include a talon on your Vulture MOD. 

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nope. But look at greyed picture on the box. He has normal head and that thingie to clip brick on it.

What thingie are you talking about? 

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Foxes Productionz It's considered as a new variant new torso and arm printing. More MCU accurate. Include a talon on your Vulture MOD. 

What thingie are you talking about? 

Probably referring to the stud on top of minifigure heads

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Its a good point. I'm not arguing the case of a helmet, either way I'm good, but the grey silhouette could be like that because it's a basic minifigure template, not because Shocker has no helmet.

Can't remember who said it, but I also agree that Shocker shouldn't have the Chima/Ms Marvel hands, unless maybe they use some printing on it. I'm a sucker for printed accessories :wink:

Edited by Quicksilver838

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Its a good point. I'm not arguing the case of a helmet, either way I'm good, but the grey silhouette could be like that because it's a basic minifigure template, not because Shocker has no helmet.

Can't remember who said it, but I also agree that Shocker shouldn't have the Chima/Ms Marvel hands, unless maybe they use some printing on it. I'm a sucker for printed accessories :wink:

They tend to use silhouettes for mini figure sneak peeks just like the new series 17 and stays accurate to it's design. I don't know if they use that before. 

Also, as for the mini fig accessory, Shocker has a similar gauntlet with Crossbones based on the picture. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gareth said:

Uh, it's called Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes...

I just did a search. Didn't realise it had already been released. Shame they didn't include more characters from Agents of SHIELD alongside Coulson.

I have a theory on the DODC logo. Besides the logo, on the stickers, there also says "Item:" something.

Remember Item 47? 

So, my theory is that the logo's corporation is an agency like SHIELD and ATCU.

Edited by SirRicco

5 minutes ago, SirRicco said:

I have a theory on the DODC logo. Besides the logo, on the stickers, there also says "Item:" something.

Remember Item 47? 

Good point, is that movie released already? Just searched for it in Google. 

@Hulk_Smash Thanks, haven't watched it yet. :look: Not a big deal though. 

Also for mini fig accessories, Drilex gauntlet could work for Shocker (also for Crossbones) what do you think guys?

A Shocker without a helmet that has dual molded arms and legs might make up for how they skimped out on Vulture.

Though it is still immensely disappointing that we did not get a better Vulture figure.

Personally thinking of using the arms from this figure;
LEGO-Minifigures-Series-15-Frightening-K

And the feet from this Vulture (if they exist) - anyone know if they exist?

d0167cd796d2ecb6dd477d965034977bdfeb342c

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

@Hulk_Smash Thanks, haven't watched it yet. :look: Not a big deal though. 

Also for mini fig accessories, Drilex gauntlet could work for Shocker (also for Crossbones) what do you think guys?

Best gauntlet would be the new hand-held pieces. Have dual molded arms and make the new launcher hand pieces as the weapons for Shocker.

@Scarilian Which series is that Minifigure from? Also that picture of Lehanikus "Spidey vs Vulture" doesn't have real pieces tho. That feet attachment looks like Grevious feet but it doesn't exist. 

Hand-held pieces? Power blast you mean?

1 minute ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

What's the betting that if Year 3 for LEGO Dimensions still happens, at least one unannounced Spider-Man: Homecoming set will be for the game?

Doubtful. Lego Dimensions is published by Warner Bros. I doubt Disney will let their properties go near it.

3 hours ago, SirRicco said:

Remember Item 47? 

Apparently the weapons are Chitauri based, so it could almost be based on Item 47, but I don't think DODC will be anything to do with a spy agency. It's likely something to do with Oscorp, or the Tinkerer

14 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Disney Infinity is over now, so it's possible.

Even so, Warner Bros and Disney superhero products will never interact on good terms. This has been stated before in the Dimensions thread, but if Disney products (Star Wars, Marvel) start to appear in Dimensions, that's what the big demand would be for, it would take away the spotlight for the smaller products

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

@Scarilian Which series is that Minifigure from? Also that picture of Lehanikus "Spidey vs Vulture" doesn't have real pieces tho. That feet attachment looks like Grevious feet but it doesn't exist. 

Hand-held pieces? Power blast you mean?

Dark Knight (no not that one :wink: ) from series 15

Edited by Quicksilver838

Got a predicament...

So Guardians of the Galaxy is my favourite superhero movie, as well as my favourite hero team-up, so I'd really love a complete LEGO line-up. I'd like to have a Milano as well as all the main characters (The Guardians, Nebula, Mantis and Yondu), but I'm finding it hard to choose which iterations of the characters and the ship I want...

I could get the 2014 Milano by itself for £26, and then purchase the minifgs separately OR buy the new Milano set for £44 and get Star-Lord, Gamora and Drax (In outfits I don't particularly like) and another Nebula (already have one), and then I'd only have to purchase Yondu, Mantis and Rocket...

Any help? Which Milano is better for the money? 

1 minute ago, TheGeekMeister said:

Got a predicament...

So Guardians of the Galaxy is my favourite superhero movie, as well as my favourite hero team-up, so I'd really love a complete LEGO line-up. I'd like to have a Milano as well as all the main characters (The Guardians, Nebula, Mantis and Yondu), but I'm finding it hard to choose which iterations of the characters and the ship I want...

I could get the 2014 Milano by itself for £26, and then purchase the minifgs separately OR buy the new Milano set for £44 and get Star-Lord, Gamora and Drax (In outfits I don't particularly like) and another Nebula (already have one), and then I'd only have to purchase Yondu, Mantis and Rocket...

It depends what your looking for. Appearance wise I would choose the new one, but if you want a bigger item with an interior, the old one.

Also it's not easy to get figures separately, there's too many knock offs, and sometimes the cheapest legitimate figure can cost £10

20 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Apparently the weapons are Chitauri based, so it could almost be based on Item 47, but I don't think DODC will be anything to do with a spy agency. It's likely something to do with Oscorp, or the Tinkerer

Even so, Warner Bros and Disney superhero products will never interact on good terms. This has been stated before in the Dimensions thread, but if Disney products (Star Wars, Marvel) start to appear in Dimensions, that's what the big demand would be for, it would take away the spotlight for the smaller products

Dark Knight (no not that one :wink: ) from season 16 I believe

Found it, CMS 15 Frightening Knight  yeap it could work for Vulture. Hihihih will try to find one now. 

13 minutes ago, TheGeekMeister said:

Got a predicament...

Really depends on you. But for me, I would rather have the old Milano compare to the new one. And get the figs. It's a plus if you're getting Yondu because they're wearing the red ravagers uniform which is more awesome compare to the new suits now. (But head prints are way more cooler now lol.)

Edited by SpiderJazz