Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

9 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

Just scrolling through it now, so yes! But I think that's included in the list above. Killmonger = Gold Suit

@Duncan Young also suggested that there may not be a Klaue figure.

Like i said in the other forum. It seems based on the pop figures that marvel clearly wants the merchandise to explore and highlight Wakanda so I don’t think he will be included in any sets 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Yeah it looks like that flying ship from the trailers. This all but confirms that we're getting a larger version since these micro polybags are always smaller scaled vehicles that have already been released in full size in the movie wave.

So, according to Brickset the polybag's name is 30450: Royal Talon Fighter. 

I'm a returning lego fan and have been away for 2 years now but can anyone say to me what I can or cannot post? Am I allowed to post prelims? By the way, I dont have any yet so don't get too hyped :classic:

I remember someone saying that there's a high percentage of being a set is the "Royal Talon Fighter" which happens the first polybag we have right now, he/she even called it. Forgot the name tho, but I think he/she a moderator here. 

Just now, Winter Soldier said:

So, according to Brickset the polybag's name is 30450: Royal Talon Fighter. 

I'm a returning lego fan and have been away for 2 years now but can anyone say to me what I can or cannot post? Am I allowed to post prelims? By the way, I dont have any yet so don't get too hyped :classic:

You can post details that you know, it's up to you if you will reveal who's your sources is but most of 'em keep it secret, lol. You cannot post prelim image / leaked / watermarked pictures / unreleased figures here. You can describe them tho. There's IG and another forum to do that. 

2 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Yeah it looks like that flying ship from the trailers. This all but confirms that we're getting a larger version since these micro polybags are always smaller scaled vehicles that have already been released in full size in the movie wave.

Bet it will contain the members of doramilaje. 

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You can post details that you know, it's up to you if you will reveal who's your sources is but most of 'em keep it secret, lol. You cannot post prelim image / leaked / watermarked pictures / unreleased figures here. You can describe them tho. There's IG and another forum to do that.  

Thanks for the information!

I have to say, I’m incredibly surprised how well the Black Panther sets have been kept out of our reach. No prelims, not even a definitive set description. And it’s now halfway through November. Kudos to Lego, but I’m itching to know what’s next.

I must be dumb, since I hadn’t even considered the possibility of getting one of the Royal Talon Fighters as a set. However, now that I actually sit down and think about what they could make into sets, it does seem like the likeliest option. I hope it’s the biggest set, since that would mean a bigger and more detailed ship! 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I must be dumb, since I hadn’t even considered the possibility of getting one of the Royal Talon Fighters as a set. However, now that I actually sit down and think about what they could make into sets, it does seem like the likeliest option. I hope it’s the biggest set, since that would mean a bigger and more detailed ship! 

I don't have the access for the internet surfing because I'm at work, but you can really tell if that's the bigger set of the two. Search the leaked catalog and get the set number. 

Ooooop my bad. Set number is different from the polybag and the regular set.  lolz

So we know what the sets names are and what scenes from the movie they display.

Killmonger's Chase: presumably a set with a car, this is the smallest set.

Battle For Wakanda: set with the Royal Talon ship taking most of the space up, this is the biggest set.

Just now, Winter Soldier said:

So we know what the sets names are and what scenes from the movie they display.

Killmonger's Chase: presumably a set with a car, this is the smallest set.

Battle For Wakanda: set with the Royal Talon ship taking most of the space up, this is the biggest set.

We probably know some of the minifigures as well. Killmonger’s chase: the black panther with the open eyes (the second from the left) and killmonger similar to the one from the trailer during the break out with a the new ninjago mask molds from the sons of garmadon line

battle for wakanda: golden jaguar and the electric blue black panther (second from right) 

it was also really hinted at that Klaw won’t come in either of these sets

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

We probably know some of the minifigures as well. Killmonger’s chase: the black panther with the open eyes (the second from the left) and killmonger similar to the one from the trailer during the break out with a the new ninjago mask molds from the sons of garmadon line

battle for wakanda: golden jaguar and the electric blue black panther (second from right) 

it was also really hinted at that Klaw won’t come in either of these sets

Twas also hinted we would see Nakia (or alternative Dora Milaje

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Twas also hinted we would see Nakia (or alternative Dora Milaje

Do you think since no Klaue that Man Ape could be a possibility  in the Battle for Wakanda set?

Does the Royal Talon Fighter polybag use Star-Lord pistol pieces for the "feathery" design on the side of the ship? If so, that's a really clever use of parts! It would also be a really cheap way of getting a lot of those pieces!

Not too well versed in Black Panther lore but the hair on the female figure is fantastic. I also like this masked version of Killmonger more than the golden suited version. He should satisfy the people hoping for leg printing :tongue: lol.

Edited by Legocity2713

35 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

Does the Royal Talon Fighter polybag use Star-Lord pistol pieces for the "feathery" design on the side of the ship? If so, that's a really clever use of parts! It would also be a really cheap way of getting a lot of those pieces!

Yes, it appears to be eight of that piece, four to a side! That is such an insightful use, I like it! I wonder how wide the release of this poly bag will be, they make fantastic Halo guns.

8 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Where are these pictures?

You can't ask them directly here / We cannot also post the link or post pictures. You can search it on IG tho using this #legoleaks #legoleak

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

You can't ask them directly here / We cannot also post the link or post pictures. You can search it on IG tho using this #legoleaks #legoleak

You can’t post or link them, but if they’re on a particular account on Instagram, for example, you can say the name of it.

thanks anyway

Thought they would go for Killmonger's masked version so quite happy with that instead of a colour swapped Black Panther - though yeah, the figure looks iffy. Only the Mask actually looks good somewhat good. Might Bricklink or get a few of the Mask and turn one into Omega's Helmet from Doctor Who

Killmonger; Mask is great but wrong colours, leg print is not aligned properly, no arm print, chest print is bland
Female character (Not sure the name) - Hair is alright, generic face, no leg print, no arm print, chest print is alright

Hopefully they are saving the budget for Infinity War sets, because these are disappointing.

The figures for BP look a little too on the lower-end detail wise for my tastes. I'm hoping this means we have better stuff in the works for Infinity War - IW really should be the definitive character releases, afterall.