Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Just now, Lionbear8 said:

Daredevil in 2018!

Can we be sure you're not talking about this unrelated Creator set coming next year?

7 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

Can we be sure you're not talking about this unrelated Creator set coming next year?

Mario Power has a blurry shot of a Daredevil minifigure, supposedly from Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. It isn’t a physical minifigure.

7 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

No.

Me too! I want to see how they done the updated BP fig.

So, I don't know guys but how did you say this MM spidey is perfect for home made suit from Homecoming. Hmmmm I can't see it.

The head from the MM figure is the best purist head, since the eyes are bordered in black and squinting like on the homemade suit. Also, it’s plain read, which is perfect for that suit.

3 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Yes, unfortunately it was only from the LEGO Marvel 2 video game coming out next week. Not physical minifigure.

Ah crap!! Maybe sometime down the track.  Thanks for the update.  

6 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The head from the MM figure is the best purist head, since the eyes are bordered in black and squinting like on the homemade suit. Also, it’s plain read, which is perfect for that suit.

I see, you have a point about the head being plain red. But the eyes for me doesn't look like goggles. But yeap it's a great purist head we can get. It can be also use for Deadpool I think. 

I love the design of the Star Lord MM minifigure, I  just wish the colors were inverted like the comics, it would be perfect then.

On 10/6/2017 at 9:36 PM, Captain Nemo said:

Let's all keep the speculation to a minimum, please. Other than the rumor that we're supposedly getting a D2C for the Marvel theme, nothing more is known. So let's not jump to conclusions and run wild with theories of possible sets--that only causes confusion down the line when the set is revealed and everyone was expecting something else. 

Take speculation elsewhere--thanks! :thumbup: 

What if it's not "speculation" -- i.e. I have either seen or have in my possession (or soon to have in my possession) an official future figure? Am I allowed to comment on it?

On 10/23/2017 at 1:56 AM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I hope we get a new mask mold, because the new Panther suit looks amazing. However, I doubt it could be used for Killmonger, so maybe they’ll go with the ear piece again which I’m not a huge fan of. I’m sure we’ll get some amazing figures, though. I’m really holding out hope for Nakia, some Dora Milaje members, Shuri, and Ramonda in her regal outfit. 

I can answer some of these questions depending on what the "rules of the road" are...

On 11/4/2017 at 9:23 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Where can I find the image of Lego’s poster?

24301434828_f26583e1d0_c.jpgThor Ragnorak [LEGOFIED] [MCU] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

24 minutes ago, agoodfella77 said:

What if it's not "speculation" -- i.e. I have either seen or have in my possession (or soon to have in my possession) an official future figure? Am I allowed to comment on it?

I can answer some of these questions depending on what the "rules of the road" are...

I think your allowed to comment on it. I don’t see why not as long as you don’t post the minifigure directly. Or you could post the info in the future Marvel speculation forum 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I think your allowed to comment on it. I don’t see why not as long as you don’t post the minifigure directly. Or you could post the info in the future Marvel speculation forum 

Oh is the future thread now up? Thanks, I'll check it out.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Do you have some news for the upcoming figs@agoodfella77 ?

I'm not sure if it counts as "news" -- but I have seen some of the upcoming MARVEL figs. I'm posting a comment about it in the dedicated Future thread.

Just now, agoodfella77 said:

Oh is the future thread now up? Thanks, I'll check it out.

I think the rule is you can always discuss facts. If you have seen something, you can talk about it. You can't post watermarked images, and some other leaked information, because it's copyrighted and trademarked, but it's fine to describe it. You can post pictures elsewhere and discuss them here. If you have something on hand that you obtained legitimately (no one would get in trouble if it was known how you got it) then you can post it here too. Facts are always fair game to discuss.

There are a handful of users here who get facts well in advance of when they would be publicly available, and post them here in a way that no one will get in trouble. 

Rumors and speculation are conjecture not backed up by any facts. Wishlists and guesses go there.

If you have seen something with your own two eyes then please tell us about it here!

I'm not sure if it counts as "news" -- but I have seen some of the upcoming MARVEL figs. I'm posting a comment about it in the dedicated Future thread.

I'll check it out man! Good newsss.

Just now, linnormlord said:

I think the rule is you can always discuss facts. If you have seen something, you can talk about it. You can't post watermarked images, and some other leaked information, because it's copyrighted and trademarked, but it's fine to describe it. You can post pictures elsewhere and discuss them here. If you have something on hand that you obtained legitimately (no one would get in trouble if it was known how you got it) then you can post it here too. Facts are always fair game to discuss.

There are a handful of users here who get facts well in advance of when they would be publicly available, and post them here in a way that no one will get in trouble. 

Rumors and speculation are conjecture not backed up by any facts. Wishlists and guesses go there.

If you have seen something with your own two eyes then please tell us about it here!

Thanks for taking the time to explain.

I guess it depends on what one considers "legitamately" -- i.e. I could hypothetically be in a position to buy some of these future releases early -- I don't know the original source -- but the seller is someone who doesn't trade in "fakes". If and when I buy these, am I allowed to post pics of it?

Thanks for taking the time to explain.

I guess it depends on what one considers "legitamately" -- i.e. I could hypothetically be in a position to buy some of these future releases early -- I don't know the original source -- but the seller is someone who doesn't trade in "fakes". If and when I buy these, am I allowed to post pics of it?

Not here. But it could be somewhere. But NOT here. Well, let's get to the discussion of future release? Can we talk about that fig! 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Not here. But it could be somewhere. But NOT here. Well, let's get to the discussion of future release? Can we talk about that fig! 

Posted in the Future thread.

@agoodfella77 Apologies for my way late reply. :blush:

This sums it up nicely--thanks @linnormlord

9 hours ago, linnormlord said:

Lego discussion is always allowed. It really only gets into murky waters regarding pictures--specifically those of 'leaked' figures (like the kinds of pictures of someone holding an upcoming figure in their hand photos), and specifically what we at Eurobricks consider to be a leaked figure/image. To be safe regarding images, contact a staff member first before posting them, so as to not surprise us, er negatively. But anyways I'd hold off on posting said picture now, but discuss away. :thumbup: 

3 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Lego discussion is always allowed. It really only gets into murky waters regarding pictures--specifically those of 'leaked' figures (like the kinds of pictures of someone holding an upcoming figure in their hand photos), and specifically what we at Eurobricks consider to be a leaked figure/image. To be safe regarding images, contact a staff member first before posting them, so as to not surprise us, er negatively. But anyways I'd hold off on posting said picture now, but discuss away. :thumbup: 

Ok that's helpful. I will reach out to you when and if I get a hold of said figs. ?

19 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

I'm blushing.

Here's the info @agoodfella77 posted on the other thread if anyone wants to see it here. My guess is these may be prelims, but on the other hand they seem very consistent with the approaches used in the 2017 lineup.

On 11/8/2017 at 9:39 AM, agoodfella77 said:

Guys, so I've seen 3 of the Black Panther figs (I'm 99.99% sure this is legit -- I will know for sure in a week or so...)

Reveal hidden contents

1) I've seen 3 of them -- there are at least 2 Black Panther variants and 1 Killmonger.

2) NO DEDICATED / NEW COWL :cry_sad: -- all three use the same ear crown / headpiece from before -- but oddly they don't seem to have any printing -- or maybe thy pictures were a bit unclear 

3) NO LEG OR ARM PRINT

Having seen Thor: Ragnarok finally, I am actually very impressed at how accurate these sets were to the film! Every character appears in the right set in the right setting, looking pretty much as they do in the film. Just a few minor dfferences, but really nicely done. It would have been nice to get two versions of Valkyrie, with her costume from the final trailer. It's really hard for toymakers to get these sets designed properly since they are designing the toys before the movie has filmed in many cases. 

Edited by linnormlord
merged posts

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

He also said we are getting a golden jaguar suit as well

Just scrolling through it now, so yes! But I think that's included in the list above. Killmonger = Gold Suit

@Duncan Young also suggested that there may not be a Klaue figure.