Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Is the d2c confirmed to be an infinity war or mcu set? It'd be cool if it turned out to be at least one comic based set, though I'm really doubtful about that.

7 minutes ago, Borex said:

Who said there will be a marvel d2c set? 

It was @Catanas, literally on the last page!

Fun fact: if you click on the Lego brick logo next to the thread on the Forum page, it takes you to the first unread comment, so you can make sure you haven't missed anything since you've been here last!

1 hour ago, N_Cat said:

It was @Catanas, literally on the last page!

Fun fact: if you click on the Lego brick logo next to the thread on the Forum page, it takes you to the first unread comment, so you can make sure you haven't missed anything since you've been here last!

I know ;-)

i just was lazy, because of a bad night

but thanks!! :thumbup::thumbup:

14 hours ago, Bricky Kai Yay said:

The minifig version is now on Amazon UK for pre-order :grin:

Ah nice, thank you! £44.99, not tooooo bad. I'm pretty sure I completed the last one, but never finished the Avengers one. I think I'll probably sell this one once it arrives as there are others out the same month I'll want/play more. Thanks for the heads up!

11 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I need to start saving today!

I made this mistake with the Millennium Falcon (not saving), so thanks for reminding me.. time to stick some money aside here and there! And I really hope it's something good. Not like the Jokers Wayne Manor that's just been announced.. I'm sure it's fantastic to all but has zero appeal to me other than the figs so I'd like something iconic!

Edited by Captain Britain

Maybe Avengers Facility, I do not know could be.
It was good the base of the avengers, since we are a base the ghostbuster, can make a decent base for the avengers.

5 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

Ah nice, thank you! £44.99, not tooooo bad. I'm pretty sure I completed the last one, but never finished the Avengers one. I think I'll probably sell this one once it arrives as there are others out the same month I'll want/play more. Thanks for the heads up!

I made this mistake with the Millennium Falcon (not saving), so thanks for reminding me.. time to stick some money aside here and there! And I really hope it's something good. Not like the Jokers Wayne Manor that's just been announced.. I'm sure it's fantastic to all but has zero appeal to me other than the figs so I'd like something iconic!

I actually love the Joker Manor set a lot, and I really want to buy it, but I’m getting Ninjago City next week. I’ve already decided not to buy any of the January Lego Batman Movie stuff (I had been planning on getting all of the sets) and I’m skipping Joker Manor entirely now so that I can get the D2C. I’ll probably also skip the Jurassic World sets in April and get them when the movie comes out, when hopefully Amazon will have some discounts. 

Just now, Amazing Bricks said:

Avenger's facility, I'm looking at you! Seriously, we could get anything but it's most likely MCU related.

That actually could be a good idea. Maybe it could be like assault on hoth and be a massive playset like UCS for avengers facility. I’m really excited to see what they come up for this. 

19 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

A Marvel D2C??? I’ve been wanting another one for forever!! Do we have any idea of size or cost? I need to start saving today!

*cough* Hovering around the £100 point *cough*

Edited by Catanas

13 minutes ago, Catanas said:

Wait...is this set different than the biggest blacked out box from the catalog leak? Because that box looked big enough to be a £100 

On 5 October 2017 at 2:49 AM, Catanas said:

There are actually 6 Avengers sets plus a D2C. ^^

Is this thing for real? I want to get a spaceship with full detailing!

49 minutes ago, Catanas said:

Additional question, do you know that content? It's okay you don't need to describe. I just wanna know if it's worth it.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Is this thing for real? I want to get a spaceship with full detailing!

Additional question, do you know that content? It's okay you don't need to describe. I just wanna know if it's worth it.

No idea on the DTC and anything else you'll probably have more success trying to get blood out of a stone I'm afraid so I wouldn't even ask. (And no, that wasn't a hint :P)

So we are getting 2 120+ dollar sets for infinity war? Because in the leaked cataloge image there is a big box that looks like it’s 120+ so is that the d2c or is there any other as well?

Edited by Falconfan1414

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

4 Infinity War Brick Heads are also coming...

Looks like Star Lord and Gamora are in there. But idk the others. The top right one might be Thanos, another Hulk, one of the Black Order members, or Hulkbuster Iron Man? Top left could be Thor with two swords on his back or Hawkeye with his quiver? Maybe even Falcon? Looks more like Mach V tho lol

Edited by Legocity2713

But price similar to that of the helicarrier or it will be cheaper.
We have start saving for D2C. :laugh::blush::wink:

Edited by CapitaoHook

45 minutes ago, CapitaoHook said:

But price similar to that of the helicarrier or it will be cheaper.
We have start saving for D2C. :laugh::blush::wink:

4 hours ago, Catanas said:

16 hours ago, N_Cat said:

If the D2C is only $100 or 100 euros I'll be slightly disappointed just because at that price we won't be able to get something to large and by the time it releases it will have been three years since a new Marvel D2C. It will probably similar in size to the Bridge Battle set which just had a bit over 1000 pieces, which while a great set certainly didn't feel like a D2C set. Compare it to the Helicarrier which had almost 3,000 pieces and there's a very big difference in terms of size and set quality. I was really hoping we'd get a properly down Avengers Facility base after all this time, but if the set wont be much bigger then 1,000 pieces to me I'd rather them pick one of the ships in the upcoming movie as I feel like they could do that justice.

7 hours ago, Catanas said:

Really? Huh. That’s kind of a small D2C, I was expecting something at a minimum price of $200. I’m just happy with more Marvel stuff, though! Thank you! This is in addition to the huge regular release Infinity War set, right?