Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

@Catanas over on the DC 2018 discussion seems to be implying that we'll see a Ben Reilly Spider-Man in the Mighty Micros set next year...

Isn't that just a simple speculation? Don't get me wrong about her credibility to give information, but IMO she's just giving a heads up for a possibility because many of us here is tired getting Spiderman and Batman in 3rd MM wave. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Isn't that just a simple speculation? Don't get me wrong about her credibility to give information, but IMO she's just giving a heads up for a possibility because many of us here is tired getting Spiderman and Batman in 3rd MM wave. 

I took it as a sneaky confirmation, but I guess it could be speculation. I'd really love a new Spidey, like a black suit one. 

7 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I took it as a sneaky confirmation, but I guess it could be speculation. I'd really love a new Spidey, like a black suit one. 

We all do, they made 2 spidey very similar for the past waves, I hope we could get atleast a diff design this time. 

Black spidey is good, considering a nod for Spiderman 3 vs Sandman. 

Got my other arena set yesterday. It is absolutely amazing once you combine both. I'm really glad I got the extra. I also modified my arena a bit to include more flooring by the Grandmaster's throne as well as fixing the stupid Super Jumper features. I also modified Loki's seat so he can actually connect to it with studs. 

12 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I would love to see the modifications you made within the sets! ^^

10 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

^^ same, i'd love to see pics :sweet:

I'm so sorry, I'm actually going out of town now. I can take pics of the arenas in 10 days. 

Finally picked up Hulk vs. Red Hulk (for $28 plus tax at Walmart, not bad!) and thought I'd update that Classic Avengers roster I posted before. Haven't updated Thor with dual-molded legs, but the addition of this Hulk looks incredible!

On 8/11/2017 at 9:58 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I can take pics of the arenas in 10 days

f29.png

1 hour ago, yg33 said:

Sorry! I should be able to take pictures of the arena on Tuesday. I've got a couple already but they're not very good and don't show off the modifications well. 

23 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Sorry! I should be able to take pictures of the arena on Tuesday. I've got a couple already but they're not very good and don't show off the modifications well. 

Were you able to complete a circular arena with 2 sets?

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Were you able to complete a circular arena with 2 sets?

Yep! I didn't think I would be able to, but it looks very good. However, some people might want the breakable section to be a proper wall which would require modification. I was fine with two of the breakable parts. 

Any ideas who that is in the top right? I'm not familiar with the current MU designs. Is that Cyclops and Apocalypse?

Edited by K_Tiger

It looks like it actually is Ben Reilly in the Sandman set! He has red arms and hands with a blue torso. Sandman's dump truck is cute and I'm looking forward to a simplified torso for him. (Never liked the six pack on the 2015 figure.)

23 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

It looks like it actually is Ben Reilly in the Sandman set! He has red arms and hands with a blue torso. Sandman's dump truck is cute and I'm looking forward to a simplified torso for him. (Never liked the six pack on the 2015 figure.)

So I was right about Catanas hinting it was Reilly! Where are the pictures? Delta Customs posted some leaks but I didn't see the micros...

16 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

A Spider-Man and Scorpion Juniors set has also been leaked

Wow, third Scorpion in recent years. That makes one in 2016, one in 2017, and one in 2018. Where did the images leak?

So Scorpion is the third most frequent Spidey villain to show up in sets tied with Venom (if you count the Symbiote polybag) and just behind Doc Ock and Goblin.

Nothing special this time around for Micros. Already have Sandman and even if Loki ends up being his classic yellow helmeted version I prefer the MCU look. Might pick up the Guardians one for Nebula and the Mixtape but I already modified the polybag Milano to be a smaller version of the ship so the MM version doesn't do much for me.