Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Hmmm 6 sets for IW lets me down. Such a big film deserves more. 

They better be good quality to make up for the quantity.

1 minute ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Hmmm 6 sets for IW lets me down. Such a big film deserves more. 

They better be good quality to make up for the quantity.

6 sets aren't enough for you? This is the biggest amount of sets Superheroes theme has ever gotten( except for Batman Movie, but it is its own theme). Plus there's probably an exclusive set so 7 would be great overall!

Yeap I think 6 is the biggest number we got for superhero theme. I'm really excited. You guys think we get a glimpse in SDCC?

Are there movies that got more than 6 sets in one wave (not counting something like a SW movie that gets sets for a particular movie each year)? 

4 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

Do we know when the IW sets will release (January or March)?

I doubt it will be in January. Probs March coz that give us atleast 2 months before the film being released. 

4 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

6 sets aren't enough for you? This is the biggest amount of sets Superheroes theme has ever gotten( except for Batman Movie, but it is its own theme). Plus there's probably an exclusive set so 7 would be great overall!

Got dang, we're already starting up the "secret exclusive set" rumor mill?

Just now, HyperOnion said:

Got dang, we're already starting up the "secret exclusive set" rumor mill?

Sir Von Lego didn't said that the exclusive is included in the 6 (if there will be, ayt?) 

I remember during CW release we had an idea that there will be an exclusive (Tanker Truck Takedown) and it was included in the set count that was intially leaked. 

Won't there be a separate set of sets for Avengers 4 anyway? (Which I'm still slightly confused as to whether or not it's about fighting Thanos)

Just now, Ultron said:

Won't there be a separate set of sets for Avengers 4 anyway? (Which I'm still slightly confused as to whether or not it's about fighting Thanos)

It is. He remains the villain of both movies, even though they aren't being sold as a two-parter anymore. We'll get separate sets for it- like how in 2010 we got sets that weren't based on but coincided with Deathly Hallows Part 1, and in 2011 we got sets to coincide with Part 2. 

6 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

We did receive a wave of 6 sets for Avengers: Age of Ultron in 2015

I wouldn't expect Infinity War at Comic-Con; we don't even have a trailer yet. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a look at at least one of the Black Panther sets

On 7/6/2017 at 6:26 PM, AndrewCole14 said:

Recently saw the revealed minifigures for NINJAGO Movie Collectible Minifigures, I think this could be a great hair mold for a potential killmonger minifig. 

g

Great catch, that is perfect hair

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

I wouldn't expect Infinity War at Comic-Con; we don't even have a trailer yet. However, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a look at at least one of the Black Panther sets

D23 is believed to be the main Marvel thing this time around instead of Comic Con. We may get a brief tiny teaser for Infinity War - but mostly you'll be more likely to get the second trailer for Thor Ragnarok.

19 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

So, we will get two black panther sets and 6 tor infinity war..

This is fine depending on what they include and the size/price of the sets.

We'll probably get some sets for Avengers 4 the following year.

19 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

D23 is believed to be the main Marvel thing this time around instead of Comic Con. We may get a brief tiny teaser for Infinity War - but mostly you'll be more likely to get the second trailer for Thor Ragnarok.

Oh, haha. I meant we likely won't see sets; someone mentioned they hoped they'd be on display there.

So there's gonna be six Infinity War sets? Great...because the Lego Batman Movie sets didn't hurt my wallet enough. Seeing SM:H tomorrow so I got both of his sets not realizing that I've run out of space to display them...I hope the movie's good. :look:

I know the whole Loki is blue but he's green in Ragnarok thing is over now, but even his Funko is wearing blue. Yes it may have been from concept art, but I'm just throwing it out there because I was a Loki is blue team member :grin:

4 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

We did receive a wave of 6 sets for Avengers: Age of Ultron in 2015

Hmmm. Similar to NYCC Probably just boxes size.

I'm excited to know what does those set contains? Black order members and also Thanos. U think it will be new mold or just re use the avengjet Thanos just newmprints?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Hmmm. Similar to NYCC Probably just boxes size.

I'm excited to know what does those set contains? Black order members and also Thanos. U think it will be new mold or just re use the avengjet Thanos just newmprints?

Knowing Lego , the will probably use 2016 Thanos and give him extra hand with Infinity Gauntlet print.

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

^^Probably a reprint of the Avenjet Space Mission mold

That's what he's saying

Has anyone else experienced craved plastic around the arms for Ms. Marvel? My minifigure (and I only received one torso) came with sizable chip/cracks on either side of the arm-holes

Just now, J3D1-T said:

That's what he's saying

Right, answering SpiderJazz

Has anyone else experienced craved plastic around the arms for Ms. Marvel? My minifigure (and I only received one torso) came with sizable chip/cracks on either side of the arm-holes

Right, answering SpiderJazz

Yeah, but you put the arrows below the answer to the question :classic:

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Yeah, but you put the arrows below the answer to the question :classic:

Ah, thought each arrow signified one post up. Hence two.

Sorry for any confusion, wasn't trying to one-up anyone

Edited by Aegis2000

Ah, thought each arrow signified one post up. Hence two.

Sorry for any confusion, wasn't trying to one-up anyone

No, that's fine lol