Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Sweet, i hope he comes with a buildable giantman as well

The numbering it's just like other polybag so I doubt we'll be getting a build with him. (Atleast buildable fig)

1 hour ago, Galaad said:

So we'll get a Giant-Man Hank Pym in a polybag instead of Ego or Kaecilius....

13 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So is Goliath this  "Giant Man Hank Pym"? Or are we getting another minifigure like this? I have nothing against Ant-Man , but Ego would have been much more relevant minifigure.

Yea, there's a need of Ego minifigure while the Goliath fig just came up and let's face it, that minifig doesn't have the appeal to be an exclusive. 

Same guy who posted the first ever Hulk and Thor minifigs from Ragnarok sets.

Minifig is being sold at bricklink.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

The numbering it's just like other polybag so I doubt we'll be getting a build with him. (Atleast buildable fig)

Yea, there's a need of Ego minifigure while the Goliath fig just came up and let's face it, that minifig doesn't have the appeal to be an exclusive. 

Ow of course , the numbering, smart ;-)

I like Goliath a lot more than a Ego minifigure. Foremost because he is a comic style figure, but i can see the need for Ego as a minifig. They should give us more often polybags like these. For giving us the more obscure superheroes (comic) and mcu figs that have to stay a secret for not spoiling the movie.

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Goliath fig fo sure! So does this mean he's not the pre order fig? Hmmmm.

That series of numbers (306xx) has also been used for a pre-order fig like Stormtrooper Finn (even the exclusive dvd Nightwing) which, along with the fact that the game is only going to be released for PS4, XBOX ONE, and the Nintendo Switch, leads me to believe that Goliath will not only be a pre-order fig but also packaged with the game.

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:
Same guy who posted the first ever Hulk and Thor minifigs from Ragnarok sets.

Minifig is being sold at bricklink.

Yowza! This is like when that guy had over fifty of the Collector the day before the drawing at comic con. That's insane! It also makes me wonder if he's the pre-order bonus, or something coming down the road as a general promotion (a la Rocket Raccoon).

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

@Borex I strongly agree, if they can't put a certain minifigure to a set because of a spoiler, they could give us a polybag right when the film start to hit theaters. 

@Legocity2713 My bad, yes as I posted above, given the fact of the numbering yes it's a polybag that could be packed with the game just like the others, eg: Silver Centurion, Iron Patriot. 

@Aegis2000 As long as TLG didn't confirm it, (even I myself talked to the seller) I'm still hoping for another figure to get as a pre-order bonus. Hopefully and crossfingers*

50 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Silver centurion wasnt packaged with game, i got 5n my gamestore in canada and got the game through steam

Well I got mine packed with original box. Probably you got yours as an extra because as I can remember back when this was released peeps are asking for extra polybags and they are giving it away.  

^^ And others are asking to get an extra polybag even if they already got one from the pre order that they made. Distribution is more confusing that way, rather than to have it with a specialized box with the game casing and the polybag inside. 

23 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Hopefully the US gets them early too

My problem is just the logic flaw. We most definitely get the Spidey sets as marketing before the film, so we should get the Thor sets same as everyone else. It's not like people in Europe will be spoiled while the US remains in the dark, mainly because of the internet and the fact that no spoilers are in the sets this time around. So I can't find a logical solution as to why we wouldn't get them in June 

It's probably a bigger picture than just TLG choosing to release them in Europe first. There must be some reason it will take longer for them to be distributed in America.

4 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

It's probably a bigger picture than just TLG choosing to release them in Europe first. There must be some reason it will take longer for them to be distributed in America.

Or most probably it's just their choice not to release it within the US. I don't live in US but I feel bad for those folks who actually don't have the access to the sets while other regions are having it ahead of time PLUS I believe it's has been tackled that US sets have different packaging and doesn't have extra pieces. 

15 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Or most probably it's just their choice not to release it within the US. I don't live in US but I feel bad for those folks who actually don't have the access to the sets while other regions are having it ahead of time PLUS I believe it's has been tackled that US sets have different packaging and doesn't have extra pieces. 

We get extra pieces in sets here. The only difference is the packaging with more information on it. I'm not very happy about getting the Thor sets 2 months later than everyone else, but I'll just have to deal with it. 

US get sets cheaper than almost everywhere else. It's only fair that you have to wait longer. From all of us here in the UK, I say 'It's about damn time'. That being said, we get sets earlier alot of the time. But we still have extortionate prices to contend with.

Edited by LegoShroom

6 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

We get extra pieces in sets here. The only difference is the packaging with more information on it. I'm not very happy about getting the Thor sets 2 months later than everyone else, but I'll just have to deal with it. 

I can't remember if I recall it correctly, comparing Asian regions with US I think there's a complaint with regards to extra pieces. 

5 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

US get sets cheaper than almost everywhere else. It's only fair that you have to wait longer. From all of us here in the UK, I say 'It's about damn time'. That being said, we get sets earlier alot of the time. But we still have extortionate prices to contend with.

It's like when the time the sets hits US, they're not on the hot topic anymore, so you can pay less for it. here in Philippines prices for Lego is way too high, that's why I'm asking my family and friends to get them in HK/SG/Malaysia it's cheaper that way! 

My local TRU (USA) has both of the Spiderman Homecoming sets available.... No Thor sets however.

29 minutes ago, eric729 said:

My local TRU (USA) has both of the Spiderman Homecoming sets available.... No Thor sets however.

Uh-oh...

Maybe someone should email Lego about the discrepancy of the Thor sets in the comic, once they have the set on-hand? We could get an official explanation  

20 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Uh-oh...

Maybe someone should email Lego about the discrepancy of the Thor sets in the comic, once they have the set on-hand? We could get an official explanation  

That would be a good idea. Hopefully someone can talk to them.