Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

No no no no no, Logan Marshall-Green is playing Montana, a member of the Enforcers. He was only ever the Shocker in the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon which is absolutely amazing btw so no, we don't have two Shockers. 

7 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Just tying up a loose end here, Logan Marshall-Green (the other guy) was confirmed to be playing the Shocker at an open house at Marvel yesterday. 

So there are at least two Shockers in the MCU as of now. 

He will play Jackson “Montana” Brice, a member of The Enforcers, a group that made frequent appearances as villains in Spidey’s earliest comics.

Hey guys,

No movie talk in this forum please. Just 2017 Set Discussion. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

According to brickset the ragnarok sets are named 

76084 - the ultimate battle for asgard

76088 - thor vs hulk: arena clash

They sound awesome. I hope the builds are good because I'm a bit worried about the arena. 

24 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I'm dying for any glimpse at these sets, after that trailer came out I was in awe and just want these sets. To me all of the figures look good in their own ways. I'm curious what all accessories Thor and Hulk will come with in the arena set

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

Awesome!~ They sound very appealing to me. Hopefully they'll give justice to the builds, specially the Arena. 

1 hour ago, Marvel_Geek8 said:

I'm dying for any glimpse at these sets, after that trailer came out I was in awe and just want these sets. To me all of the figures look good in their own ways. I'm curious what all accessories Thor and Hulk will come with in the arena set

Same here! I can see a generic weapon for Thor (but who knows if we're going to get the one the we saw in the early concept art axe-mjlonir or jarnbjorn) and as for the Hulk morelikely a brick built. 

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

Thanks for the info! Though I thought that Delta's leaks said that the arena set is the smaller one, while the ship build is the larger set? These set numbers seem to suggest otherwise...

1 minute ago, Aethersprite said:

Thanks for the info! Though I thought that Delta's leaks said that the arena set is the smaller one, while the ship build is the larger set? These set numbers seem to suggest otherwise...

I think it still is the sizes he told us, back in 2015 the quinjet was 76032, avengers tower was 76038, it was cheaper

33 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I think it still is the sizes he told us, back in 2015 the quinjet was 76032, avengers tower was 76038, it was cheaper

Right, I didn't realize that. Thanks for the heads-up!

Can't wait to see the builds! And also we're still missing Valkyrie and Henchmen of Hela right? Would love if they will do the Area like the Sanctum Sanctorum with moving elements and a play set. 

48 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Same here! I can see a generic weapon for Thor (but who knows if we're going to get the one the we saw in the early concept art axe-mjlonir or jarnbjorn) and as for the Hulk morelikely a brick built. 

with hulk I'm sure it will be his two weapons he has in the trailer, that's all we've seen him wield. As for Thor we've seen him with two swords, a shield and a mallet type weapon, mijonir, and in the concept art of the axe weapon like you've said. it just has me wondering what all he will have in the sets. 

I wonder if Hela's henchmen will have the helmets like hers? In the trailer we can see Heimdall slicing into a minion with the same type of head spikes as it shatters. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

Finally bought Ayesha's Revenge set (already at 20$!), to complete my GoTG 2 collection. It's a great set with good main and side builds and cool minifigures! And I have to say it's the best of 3 sets, with Ravager Attack being second best. Milano 2.0 is the biggest dissapointment and tbh this wave feels weaker overall compared to 2014 sets! Why would Lego make weaker sets?

6 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Not sure how its an 'ultimate battle for Asgard' considering it only contains Hela and two guards fighting Loki and Thor.

Potentially it's implying we'll see more than just the spaceship - maybe something for it to attack?

6 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Simple but effective.

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I wonder if Hela's henchmen will have the helmets like hers? In the trailer we can see Heimdall slicing into a minion with the same type of head spikes as it shatters. 

We've seen a purple henchman which is presumably for the Arena set. I'd guess Hela's henchmen if they are varied would either be generic Asgardian soldiers OR something similar to the GOTG Sakaaran soldiers from the first movie's sets. Though fingers crossed we should get a reveal soon - though anyone have any idea when?

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

Not sure how its an 'ultimate battle for Asgard' considering it only contains Hela and two guards fighting Loki and Thor.

Potentially it's implying we'll see more than just the spaceship - maybe something for it to attack?

Ultimate as in "final", perhaps?

4 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Ultimate as in "final", perhaps?

I guess - was just expecting it to be 'Escape from Asgard' or 'Asgard Sky Battle' rather than something that is seemingly going to represent a final/ultimate battle.

It's only a name so it wont matter too much i suppose, just seems like an odd decision if it is solely for a spaceship.

Will obviously need to see the set, but to me the idea of a singular vehicle in a set does not really scream ' the ultimate battle for asgard ' - so hopefully it's something more than that - maybe if we're lucky it'll be the spaceship against another threat that could be brick built such as;

Spoiler

Surtur OR Fenris Wolf OR Midgard Serpent (Though i personally doubt we'll see anything other than the spaceship otherwise we probably would have had it mentioned in the descriptions)

Edited by Scarilian

10 hours ago, Scarilian said:

It contains Thor, Bruce Banner, Valkyrie, Hela and two henchman.

11 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It contains Thor, Bruce Banner, Valkyrie, Hela and two henchman.

He's wondering if the set includes any other builds besides the ship. We've known about the figures included in the set for months. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

He's wondering if the set includes any other builds besides the ship. We've known about the figures included in the set for months. 

He said that it includes Thor, Loki, Hela and two henchman.

7 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Who said that? Delta Customs told us the entire figure line up at the end of November. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNJulQ9jr8a/?hl=en

Oh my gosh. @Scarilian said this:

On 21.04.2017 at 10:33 PM, Scarilian said:

So I corrected him that it includes Thor, Bruce, Valkyrie, Hela and two henchman, not Thor, Loki, Hela and two henchman. Understand?

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh my gosh. @Scarilian said this:

So I corrected him that it includes Thor, Bruce, Valkyrie, Hela and two henchman, not Thor, Loki, Hela and two henchman. Understand?

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that he didn't mention the other figures. I do hope the set includes another build though, because just one ship against some figures isn't a very big battle. 

I hope those two henchmen are more along the lines of all those background characters on Sakaar rather than black, faceless soldiers. The extras in this movie look astonishingly cool, even cooler than some of the main characters, and it would be such a shame to miss out on them in minifigure form.