Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

3 minutes ago, Clx_45 said:

Anyone noticed they went back to the old style of iron man figures?

Ya I think they're just going to stick with that mold for the MCU ones. The new mold I think was just for comic sets. 

Also my bad if someone already pointed this out, but one of the robbers is actually using Michael Knight's torso. 

1 hour ago, deskp said:

It matched whats see in trailer does it not? just in trailer its not all the pieces together eg no hood,

That's just me, are we on the same page? Hahaha.

22 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The bank is half the price of the truck, and it's an easy way to get Spider-Man. I like the bank; it looks like the one from the trailer and the robbers have amazing weapons. I hate Vulture's helmet, but love the rest of him and I like the truck as well. 

Vultures Helmet is actually okay, but it could be better if it's a new mold rather than just print it all the way so flat. I'm kinda sad about the talons of Vulture, it completes the fig. IMO

The atm heist is an easy pass but the Vulture attack set is a must have. I garuntee that the hidden figure is Shocker which would make an awesome set rven better. The Vulture figure looks fine, was hoping for a furry collar and talons and wings arw waaay too big but I like their design.

Are there any known pieces that could be used as Vulture's talons? The only pieces known to me that fit the feet are the roller blades and ice skates, but those don't seem to work. If there are, one can buy those for him.

5 minutes ago, AmericaLego said:

Are there any known pieces that could be used as Vulture's talons? The only pieces known to me that fit the feet are the roller blades and ice skates, but those don't seem to work. If there are, one can buy those for him.

There's no acurate piece for talons not unless you'll buy grevious fig and get his feet. 

Ice skates will do, I guess? 

9 minutes ago, deskp said:

Best I can think of.

ac3hqb.png

Hahahaha. Yeah good one, but fig couldn't stand with that. 1x1 clip will do but that's so boring.

10 minutes ago, Cyclone_37 said:

When did GOTG start showing up in stores? 

Feb 17.

I know that the leaked Hulk has been posted already, do you guys think it's legit? It looks real to me. Probably a prototype that's why it has the blue unpainted thingy.

13 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Hahahaha. Yeah good one, but fig couldn't stand with that. 1x1 clip will do but that's so boring.

Feb 17.

I know that the leaked Hulk has been posted already, do you guys think it's legit? It looks real to me. Probably a prototype that's why it has the blue unpainted thingy.

Huh. I thought they were releasing March 1st.

Just finished the new milano and honestly its a major let down, it way to small, theres hardly any space, the back look terrible, the figs are meh and innacurate, the abilisk is great though, deffinently selling the rest of the set exept abilisk and the figs

I also got both of the other sets and there great, the tiny ship in the ravenger attack is much larger than I thought it would be and in Ayeshas revenge you get 2 yondu arrows and 2 yondu finns 

Meanwhile...

They cannot hide it anymore. Picture taken at NYTF.

Edited by SpiderJazz
Pic removed

Well, going by that pic, maybe the Shocker fig will have dual-moulded arms or some really intricate printing. Looks like he might need new hands, too. I hope they don't try to push those stupid Chima/Ninjago/Agents fists for him. That would explain why his fig wasn't ready for reveal yet.

3 minutes ago, Only Sinner said:

Well, going by that pic, maybe the Shocker fig will have dual-moulded arms or some really intricate printing. Looks like he might need new hands, too. I hope they don't try to push those stupid Chima/Ninjago/Agents fists for him. That would explain why his fig wasn't ready for reveal yet.

Won't get my hopes really high. It could be an epic downfall.

Knowing that we're getting Shocker in minifig form makes me happy, it will be ++ if they will release an awesome/intricate fig.

Edited by SpiderJazz

6 hours ago, deskp said:

Best I can think of.

ac3hqb.png

Although I know it won't happen it would be cool if Lego made a talon piece like the roller skate piece, but the bottoms look like the robot legs dearth maul feet.

7 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Are we expecting Shocker's helmet to be removable, similar to Iron Mans?

I expect (and hope) no helmet on Shocker

19 minutes ago, Mapashote said:

I expect (and hope) no helmet on Shocker

Okay, I am the complete opposite though, I love the helmets on the minifigures.:grin:

A full print minifig head will do justice for shocker, no need for helmet. But if they will do that hopefully it's a great addition. 

I just hope they don't use the new Ironman helmet for shocker :sick:, other than that I think the figure will be great :thumbup: 

As for the others Vulture's design it's grown on me, still don't like the black jacket and I'm working on a MOD for the wings so thats all great. The rest of the figures all look great the bank robers are especially fun. So now all we're waiting on are the Thor sets hopefully they're great!

Also one last thing; I'm calling it now SDCC exclusive will be the homemade Spiderman suit. 

1 hour ago, Foxes Productionz said:

I just hope they don't use the new Ironman helmet for shocker :sick:, other than that I think the figure will be great :thumbup: 

As for the others Vulture's design it's grown on me, still don't like the black jacket and I'm working on a MOD for the wings so thats all great. The rest of the figures all look great the bank robers are especially fun. So now all we're waiting on are the Thor sets hopefully they're great!

Also one last thing; I'm calling it now SDCC exclusive will be the homemade Spiderman suit. 

The helmet worked for Vulture because he needed one, using the helmet on Shocker would make it unnecessarily big. He'll either have just face print, or a smaller type helmet