Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

57 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Not trying to add more confusion, but I did hear from somewhere (Not from Captain Unicorn) that Ayesha would be in the middle set. Take that as a grain of salt though. 

Well we knew that one set was "Ayesha's Revenge", so if Mr Captain Unicorn is correct, that means the Ravager set will either be the small (probably £20) set or a big beautiful masterpiece of £60-80

Edit-Oh mein gosh, just pulled up to page 100 :laugh:

Edited by Quicksilver838

On 7/1/2016 at 9:53 AM, PicnicBasketSam said:

I want the X-Men one and the Iron Man one. Such great minifig designs, and so cheap! Also, who'd have thunk we'd get another X-Men set given the whole kerfuffle right now with that?

I hope we get more soon but this is a good start.

1 hour ago, samuraiturtle said:

I spotted the Might Micros set out in the wild. (I seen them at two different places.) 

I saw all of the at Toys R Us today.

I feel dumb for asking this, since I'm sure it was asked at some point, but do we know when the US is getting the other 3 Marvel sets?  I know we've gotten the Mighty Micros.

1 hour ago, Dr Axels said:

I feel dumb for asking this, since I'm sure it was asked at some point, but do we know when the US is getting the other 3 Marvel sets?  I know we've gotten the Mighty Micros.

Probably in March 2017 with the Lego Star Wars sets

I have been asking for that but nobody has replied so... In Russian LEGO 2017 catalog GotG 2 poster says that it comes in March. But in German catalog it says that it comes in May. It's confusing because I don't know when the sets will come... and I can't wait till May...

33 minutes ago, Savage Oppress said:

Probably in March 2017 with the Lego Star Wars sets

What Lego Star Wars sets?

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I have been asking for that but nobody has replied so... In Russian LEGO 2017 catalog GotG 2 poster says that it comes in March. But in German catalog it says that it comes in May. It's confusing because I don't know when the sets will come... and I can't wait till May...

What Lego Star Wars sets?

the Lego Star Wars Spring 2017 wave releases for US in March 2017

3 hours ago, Savage Oppress said:

the Lego Star Wars Spring 2017 wave releases for US in March 2017

Well I get them earlier but they're more expensive here.

For Thanos I'm just giving him plain blue legs since I'm making a throne moc for him and he'll be sitting but I think it works well in general. For Iron Man I'm probably going to use yellow legs with a red hip piece but the Iron Man legs from the Detroit Steel set work better and so do Nexo Knights Macie.

Here is a clearer image of the Milano Polybag arriving in May.

Unfortunately I could keep the image size. It wouldn't fit with the attachment requirements:(

New blog: legotalk.wixsite.com/blog

Milano Polybag copy.jpg

Edited by Lego_Talk

13 minutes ago, Galaad said:

Here's Kismet from The Guardians:

WOAH!! She has an entirely gold face? Looks amazing! I really hope that they pull off that look well in the movie! 

18 minutes ago, Galaad said:

Great, she looks good, but nothing special. She is just good and nothing more.

1 hour ago, Galaad said:

Dang! That's a great minifigure! Gold hair and her printing is amazing. Such a great minifigure.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please do not quote pictures

Is it safe to expect another Milano spaceship set? There hasn't been confirmation on this third set and I actually sold my old Milano with expectations that TLG is making a new one for the sequel

6 minutes ago, namioik said:

Is it safe to expect another Milano spaceship set? There hasn't been confirmation on this third set and I actually sold my old Milano with expectations that TLG is making a new one for the sequel

It looks a bit different in the trailer, I wouldn't be surprised if we get another one. 

2 hours ago, Galaad said:

Anything you can tell me that would convince me? It's a neat looking fig, but there's nothing that ties it to GotG or Kismet at this point. Tell us more.

53 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

Anything you can tell me that would convince me? It's a neat looking fig, but there's nothing that ties it to GotG or Kismet at this point. Tell us more.

She looks pretty much like Elizabeth Debicki, and she's gold exactly like the comics

39 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

She looks pretty much like Elizabeth Debicki, and she's gold exactly like the comics

I meant more that would convince me that this is a genuine leak and not a good custom. The likeness is subjective, and we don't know that the movie character will look gold. I want to know where this picture comes from.

thats not a smart move,,...     milano is one of the nicest ships lego made (my opinion offcourse),   and it was already more expensive when it came out , then any set that is coming out for part 2

a UCS would be a nice tribute to that ship :)

2 hours ago, namioik said:

thats not a smart move,,...     milano is one of the nicest ships lego made (my opinion offcourse),   and it was already more expensive when it came out , then any set that is coming out for part 2

a UCS would be a nice tribute to that ship :)

I'm not interested in the general Marvel sets so far (far more blown away by the Mighty Micros), so I really hope the MCU sets blow my mind.