Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

14 minutes ago, getbusybrickin said:

It appeares that we will be getting yet another new Iron Man suit. Neat!

Is it new? It doesn't look all that different from Civil War's from what I can tell. 

2 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Is it new? It doesn't look all that different from Civil War's from what I can tell. 

I obviously don't know for user so I could be mistaken but the more gold on the shoulders in the trailer seems to denote a new suit. 

6 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Well besides the obvious wings. I don't think too much has changed. To me the logo seems to have changed but it might just be perception. Also the international trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5RCh9IA-Ts shows off the Shocker as well as a bit more of Bat-Bird-Vulture-man. Personally hoping Shocker looks more like his classic come the final version and the set. 

7 minutes ago, getbusybrickin said:

I obviously don't know for user so I could be mistaken but the more gold on the shoulders in the trailer seems to denote a new suit. 

I just checked and the gold shoulders were definitely on the Civil War suit. These do look a bit thicker, though..

6 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Well besides the obvious wings. I don't think too much has changed. To me the logo seems to have changed but it might just be perception. Also the international trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5RCh9IA-Ts shows off the Shocker as well as a bit more of Bat-Bird-Vulture-man. Personally hoping Shocker looks more like his classic come the final version and the set. 

We were talking about the Iron Man suit. Speaking of Spidey's web wings, I wonder if they'll try to squeeze some kind of play feature out of those? 

Trust me, Shocker's outfit gets a lot closer to the comics than the one in that trailer:

Spoiler

Image result for spider-man homecoming shocker set photos

Just now, Butterfingers27 said:

That's definitely the Mark 46 from Civil War.

LEGO will probably reuse it. I mean just look at the Civil War one, it only got a new torso right? 

21 hours ago, LegoFan117 said:

£30?!?! Oh my god this set keeps getting better and better by the minute. I was already planning on a day one purchase for Coulson and Lola alone, but I was expecting between £40 - £50 for this set. At £30 this seems like a massive steal and I am incredibly excited for it! With my £10/£15 off at the LEGO Shop, it seems like I am paying £15 for Coulson and Lola :laugh:

Went in to check the link to the Lego Detroit Steel page that I found on Wednesday :   https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Iron-Man-Detroit-Steel-Strikes-76077   and now it isn`t working/can`t be found, has this happened before ?,cos in hind-sight £30 seemed too good to be true , Brickset has a listing showing 377 pieces, so £40 does seem more likely...sorry LegoFan 117, I thought we were onto a genuine bargain!!...(still getting it anyway.............Lola rocks!!)

Edited by r5-j2
forgot to copy in link

7 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

LEGO will probably reuse it. I mean just look at the Civil War one, it only got a new torso right? 

Sadly, you're right. But we have The iron man wannabe to look forward to!

Edited by amazingbricks

1 hour ago, r5-j2 said:

Went in to check the link to the Lego Detroit Steel page that I found on Wednesday :   https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Iron-Man-Detroit-Steel-Strikes-76077   and now it isn`t working/can`t be found, has this happened before ?,cos in hind-sight £30 seemed too good to be true , Brickset has a listing showing 377 pieces, so £40 does seem more likely...sorry LegoFan 117, I thought we were onto a genuine bargain!!...(still getting it anyway.............Lola rocks!!) 

It's all good my friend - we still get Lola and Coulson atleast :wink:

Edited by LegoFan117

I prefer the international trailer to the regular one, shows peter saving more people but with a bit less comedy.

Does anybody know when the homecoming sets will roughly be coming out?

Edited by robertgorman2505

1 hour ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Does anybody know when the homecoming sets will roughly be coming out?

Maybe in May... it's my thought.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

After seeing Homecoming trailer I wounder which avengers mask will 2 robbers in a set wear? Thor and Hulk looked best so I hope it's those guys!

It would be cool if they give as 2 robbers and 4 headpieces/masks/extra's or however they do the masks so that you can use whichever one you like (or just buy 2 of those sets). 

It would be a bummer if we just get a reprint of that same CW Ironman fig. Atleast put a different torso or what. :hmpf_bad:

As for Spidey, how about a new variant in the bigger set? With wings! :laugh:

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

It would be a bummer if we just get a reprint of that same CW Ironman fig. Atleast put a different torso or what. :hmpf_bad:

As for Spidey, how about a new variant in the bigger set? With wings! :laugh:

Ya use the Manbat arm wings. That would look pretty cool with printed detail.

Interesting, Spidey has two costumes in the trailer; his Stark made costume and what looks to be his handmade one. It would be nice if Lego manages to give us the handmade one in one of the sets, that would be an awesome variation to get.

Should make for some interesting sets.

26 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Ya use the Manbat arm wings. That would look pretty cool with printed detail.

Bend arms will look weird.

5 minutes ago, strangely said:

Interesting, Spidey has two costumes in the trailer; his Stark made costume and what looks to be his handmade one. It would be nice if Lego manages to give us the handmade one in one of the sets, that would be an awesome variation to get.

Yah, That would be really nice! Getting the suit with "goggles" for the old variant. 

I'd honestly love it if the gave us a version of Spidey with the Man-Bat wings, perhaps in the set with Vulture so he can sort of glide after him.

Man-Bat arms wouldn't look good as webbing , plus bent arms would look weird for Spidey. I think knowing Lego's love for saving as much as they can they will reuse Civil War minifigure of Spiderman. And it would be fine in my opinion.

I'm not excited for those "avenger" robber figs.. I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. Very excited for the Vulture and Shocker figs though. Really wanted a classic shocker more, but I'll take any shocker I can get. 

41 minutes ago, Zergos said:

I'm not excited for those "avenger" robber figs.. I'm pretty disappointed to be honest. Very excited for the Vulture and Shocker figs though. Really wanted a classic shocker more, but I'll take any shocker I can get. 

Depends if they have a molded mask, it would be really cool! Printing is kinda 50/50.

New elements for Vulture's wings are very welcome.

3 hours ago, strangely said:

Maybe a polybag could give us Proto-Spider Man