Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

7 hours ago, Borex said:

So the torso is a new piece after all and the arms not removable :-(

I would have liked it if could have switched her arms for regular ones now and then

Hmm. That definitely affects my chances of getting this set. I just wanted long arms for Plastic Man. :sad:

15 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

If the wings were that big, I'd be happy.  But I have a hunch they are going to be larger than necessary.

That's also a pretty cool image.  Where is that from?

Just saw that on a Facebook page, I never encountered that kind of piece which has the vulture have, does it exist? 

It seems legit.

23 minutes ago, Dr Axels said:

If the wings were that big, I'd be happy.  But I have a hunch they are going to be larger than necessary.

That's also a pretty cool image.  Where is that from?

Lehanikus on Flickr. He's really good at digital renderings, he did a crazy one for a Play of the Game from Overwatch of D.va

9 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Lehanikus on Flickr. He's really good at digital renderings, he did a crazy one for a Play of the Game from Overwatch of D.va

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Is this image legit made by LEGO or is it image made by fan of LEGO or someone else?

Sadly, no.  As Delta just mentioned, it is a render made by another LEGO fan.

Hey Delta, you made my week. Thanks again man!

Just have a few questions though, if you wouldn't mind answering?

- Did you see the sets yourself? Or Captain Uni you talked about?
- Does Thor have hair sticking out from under his helmet?
- Is the Thor costume the one we saw a few weeks ago? (Black, Sleeveless, No more discs etc.)
- What kind of ship is featured? A Quinjet? An Asgardian ship?
- Does Thor have a different costume in both sets? Or the same?

No questions at all on the Spidey sets!

Edited by kevkipo

So maybe I have questions on the Spisey sets :grin:

1. Is Spidey the same that from Tunker Truck Takedown?

2. In 2nd set there is Tony Stark or Iron Man?

3. Whose car is in 2nd set?

4. How big 2nd set is?

5. Is there or there isn't 3rd set? You said that there was 3rd set but it was blanked and then you said that there are only 2 sets.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Deleted one question and update 5th question.

1 hour ago, kevkipo said:

- Is the Thor costume the one we saw a few weeks ago? (Black, Sleeveless, No more discs etc.)
- Does Thor have a different costume in both sets? Or the same?

we've actually seen 2 different but similar costumes from the movie.

tumblr_inline_ocuhrfBJwt1ttbgov_1280.jpg

34 minutes ago, deskp said:

Maybe there are 2 different suits. Maybe 1st picture is Gladiator Ring set Thor and 2nd picture is Hela and Ship set Thor.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Deleted pictures.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

4. How big 2nd set is?

5. Is there 3rd set?

6. What "Avengers in their names" means?

He's already said that there's no third set. And he said "Avengers in their names" probably means that the robbers are dressed like the Avengers. 

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

He's already said that there's no third set. And he said "Avengers in their names" probably means that the robbers are dressed like the Avengers. 

OK I now but why he first said that there was third set but it was blanked so he couldn't describe it, and then he said that there are only two sets. It sounds weird to me.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

OK I now but why he first said that there was third set but it was blanked so he couldn't describe it, and then he said that there are only two sets. It sounds weird to me.

To answer your question, it was known that four Marvel sets would be produced for Summer 2017, with one unknown and three supposedly SM:H. But, since it has been announced that there are two Thor: Ragnorok sets, one of the Spider-Man sets were assumed and is actually the second Thor set, meaning that there will be two Thor and two Spider-Man sets.

4 minutes ago, latenightguy said:

To answer your question, it was known that four Marvel sets would be produced for Summer 2017, with one unknown and three supposedly SM:H. But, since it has been announced that there are two Thor: Ragnorok sets, one of the Spider-Man sets were assumed and is actually the second Thor set, meaning that there will be two Thor and two Spider-Man sets.

Look on Brickset. It would make no sense if Thor Ragnarok sets are 76084 and 76088.

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Look on Brickset. It would make no sense if Thor Ragnarok sets are 76084 and 76088.

Yes, while it does say this, it has yet to account for Delta Customs' most recent reveal. So, it is more than likely that Brickset is incorrect at the moment. But, at the same time, there could be information that we are missing.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

4. How big 2nd set is?

5. Is there or there isn't 3rd set? You said that there was 3rd set but it was blanked and then you said that there are only 2 sets.

1. No idea. But this is Lego, they save ever penny possible, so I'd assume it's the same.  

2. Iron Man. If it was Tony Stark, I would've said Tony Stark, not Iron Man. 

3. I don't know. This isnt for me to ask, but does it really matter?

4. I dont know, big? A average sized car and four figures. My guess is $20-$35.  

5. Only 2 sets. There was a misunderstanding between Captain Unicorn and me. 2 Spider-Man Homecoming sets, 2 Thor Ragnarok sets. 

On 11/25/2016 at 3:15 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Not surprised there's only 3 sets, don't think Homecoming is big enough for 3 sets, sounds like Spidey & Tony vs Vulture and Shocker is all we needed from the film.

Maybe the other set was a classic Spidey set (I only say this because Gwen and Mysterio are too needed)

8 hours ago, deskp said:

tumblr_inline_ocuhrfBJwt1ttbgov_1280.jpg

Thor is also getting a shorter haircut at some point, so that might be reflected.

40 minutes ago, Battlinpanther said:

Thor is also getting a shorter haircut at some point, so that might be reflected.

How do we know that, we've only seen hemsworth without the wig or costume. never in costume with short hair.

28 minutes ago, deskp said:

How do we know that, we've only seen hemsworth without the wig or costume. never in costume with short hair.

Because it was specifically mentioned by the panel at comic con this year. They said he'd be sporting short hair when he was in the arena.

9 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

1. No idea. But this is Lego, they save ever penny possible, so I'd assume it's the same.  

2. Iron Man. If it was Tony Stark, I would've said Tony Stark, not Iron Man. 

3. I don't know. This isnt for me to ask, but does it really matter?

4. I dont know, big? A average sized car and four figures. My guess is $20-$35.  

5. Only 2 sets. There was a misunderstanding between Captain Unicorn and me. 2 Spider-Man Homecoming sets, 2 Thor Ragnarok sets. 

Really thank you Delta :wink:

13 hours ago, deskp said:

:O You're right! They do look extremely similair though, let's go for the second one, that looks the best.