Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

I think we're lucky even getting one version of Kamala Khan. Asking for two variations of a character just recently created and introduced to capitalize on a new market when it took 3 years to finally get a new version of Spider-Man is little gutsy.

When the BrickHeadz get released next year, will they come in pairs or will they be sold individually? Any news on that?

Individually, I think.

is the colour of brickheadz's iron man dark red or what? i though about using printed parts to same mods of my hulkbuster :)

is the colour of brickheadz's iron man dark red or what? i though about using printed parts to same mods of my hulkbuster :)

To me, it looks like the basic red.

I doubt anytime soon. Either late November, or early December.

That's what I'm assuming too. The leaked Giant-Man picture didn't surface until November, so I'd assume leaks maybe around then and official pictures come January (for GotG).

Awesome! Cannot wait for this. I'm really digging a baby Groot new mold.

Speaking of that, would you guys prefer an entire new mold or a new head on the City/CMF baby body?

That's what I'm assuming too. The leaked Giant-Man picture didn't surface until November, so I'd assume leaks maybe around then and official pictures come January (for GotG).

Well Giant Man was in a Spring set. I'm asking about Winter?

Also I think I'd prefer entire new mold for Baby Groot but I don't know if we will get that.

Brick Headz look so dumb. Maybe a decent source of parts, but overall they are not appealing.

Yeah! Iron Man and Black Panther look okay, but trying to do more "human" characters in that style looks weird. I hope if they do different characters in March they look better.

Brick Headz look so dumb. Maybe a decent source of parts, but overall they are not appealing.

I'm not into them either, but they at least look better then the Funko Pops, and those things sell like crazy.

I'm guessing with the death of Mixels, this'll be the new low-price impulse buy line. And given the licensing, it'll almost certainly do better then Mixels did.

The problem with that is that, again, Kamala has a bracer, so if they extended the arm at the hand, her bracer would be halfway up her arm which wouldn't look quite right.

Here's an poorly-made illustration, because I don't think I'm explaining this very well.

This is only a problem if there's arm printing of the bracer? Which I'd love, but I wasn't expecting arm printing to begin with, so I'm not expecting it to be an issue...

Speaking of that, would you guys prefer an entire new mold or a new head on the City/CMF baby body?

Would love to have baby mold with new head. Also for Rocket make a 1x1 body!

I don't think they will make a new mould for Rocket. The headpiece and tail they already have done are pretty accurate and now be a cost saver. They should probably get the colours right, though.

I don't think they will make a new mould for Rocket. The headpiece and tail they already have done are pretty accurate and now be a cost saver. They should probably get the colours right, though.

Rocket's a bit too big though. But to be honest, I think the real problem is that we don't have a regular size Groot. And because he's a baby in the new movie, we won't have a proper size Groot until maybe the Infinity War sets. I can live with an oversized Rocket as long as we get a regular Groot.

I feel like I'd need to see an example of the baby body version. Personally, I was kinda thinking LEGO would just make a new micro fig mold. It's been done in the past with the Palpatine Hologram from the most recent Star Destroyer.