Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Kay let me just clarify something... I don't care at all about this new Ironman - at all. Just like I didn't care when Thor was a girl, and Falcon became Cap - I don't care.. The only reason I asked was because using basic logic that the armor she has and the armor that is coming is the same design, so maybe just maybe it could be her so I thought I'd ask.

Edited by Ashnflash

There has been virtually no news on IW and nobody has even officially said Spidey is returning yet (he almost certainly will of course) so I have no idea how anyone would know that.

As for the chest symbol I wouldn't be surprised if they just reused it. I don't think Lego cares so much about minor screen inaccuracies.

Also this would make for a pretty cool GOTG 2 set.

Cqe4xL1UEAA7Mb-.jpg

Lego does care about minor inaccuracies. That's why they released Vision again, almost exactly the same, just with a tiny little dot of yellow instead of a blue one. And the spider logo is much more noticeable. I think they will definitely print a new torso for him.

Lego does care about minor inaccuracies. That's why they released Vision again, almost exactly the same, just with a tiny little dot of yellow instead of a blue one. And the spider logo is much more noticeable. I think they will definitely print a new torso for him.

Correct! TLG is listening to the fans. For me I'll say it will stay as exclusive and we will get a new printing if we're going to get Homecoming sets

There has been virtually no news on IW and nobody has even officially said Spidey is returning yet (he almost certainly will of course) so I have no idea how anyone would know that.

As for the chest symbol I wouldn't be surprised if they just reused it. I don't think Lego cares so much about minor screen inaccuracies.

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/17/if-spider-man-appears-in-avengers-infinity-war---expect-a-new-co/

http://mcuexchange.com/sony-wants-a-spider-man-universe-but-thankfully-are-deferring-to-marvel/

Could someone explain how the costume is inaccurate? Seemed okay to me, but there's probably something I've missed

In the Civil War Spider-Man minifigure, the logo of the spider on his chest is longer and spikier than the actual, finalized logo in the movie. It's just one of those things that happens when Lego only gets concept artwork to base their designs on, I think.

Also, for Homecoming sets, would love if they will include the home made spidey suit!

Edited by SpiderJazz

Also, for Homecoming sets, would love if they will include the home made spidey suit!

I think that could be a good idea for an exclusive figure next year. The suit probably won't get much (if any) screen time in Homecoming, and I think it'll be cool as an exclusive next summer.

I think that could be a good idea for an exclusive figure next year. The suit probably won't get much (if any) screen time in Homecoming, and I think it'll be cool as an exclusive next summer.

Really looking forward to it, also Tom Holland minifig~! Yay you guys think there will be Homecoming set/s?

Really looking forward to it, also Tom Holland minifig~! Yay you guys think there will be Homecoming set/s?

I think it's a big possibility. Homecoming will be made by Sony which could be a factor, but on the other hand Marvel is producing it plus it is our new MCU Spider-man. I don't see how they could pass that up even if it's only one set.

I was thinking this could be the rumored fall 2016 polybag, actually. Considering he already has his suit on-screen, and this was in the Civil War film, I feel they would do another variant of this for the film. Lego knows Spidey sells.

I was thinking this could be the rumored fall 2016 polybag, actually. Considering he already has his suit on-screen, and this was in the Civil War film, I feel they would do another variant of this for the film. Lego knows Spidey sells.

As long as it is not a SDCC exclusive, I am okay with that, Imagine if there's a Tom Holland head included~ :wub:

I hope these Antman and Doctor Strange sets are a recurring thing. (Minus Hank Pym) the sets really do just capture the movie and give you pretty much all the characters you want! Hopefully a Thor with....

Odin or Gladiator Hulk

But I think with something as big as Spiderman it'll probably get more than one set.

That would be amazing! I really wanted a Doctor Strange figure, but that could be a possibility. I still think Kaecilius is more likely, though.

I hope these Antman and Doctor Strange sets are a recurring thing. (Minus Hank Pym) the sets really do just capture the movie and give you pretty much all the characters you want! Hopefully a Thor with....

Odin or Gladiator Hulk

But I think with something as big as Spiderman it'll probably get more than one set.

Yes, there's alot of good things to release from a Spiderman movie, unlike in Ragnarok you can just put Thor alongside with .... in one set.

Yes, there's alot of good things to release from a Spiderman movie, unlike in Ragnarok you can just put Thor alongside with .... in one set.

Actually Thor has so much more. Yeah there's plenty of Spidey from comics, but in Ragnarok there's Thor, Hulk, Loki, Heimdall, Odin, Hogun, Volstagg, Fandral, Valkyrie, Hela, Skurge, Grandmaster and Surtur

Actually Thor has so much more. Yeah there's plenty of Spidey from comics, but in Ragnarok there's Thor, Hulk, Loki, Heimdall, Odin, Hogun, Volstagg, Fandral, Valkyrie, Hela, Skurge, Grandmaster and Surtur

If they make one Thor set I hope it's huge! I would love a set covering all the main characters with Thor, Hulk, Valkyrie, Loki, Hela, and the Grandmaster. Those are the figures I want the most (though Odin and Heimdall would certainly be welcome).

Will be more happy if we get the main ones, It's time for us to get Heimdall also Odin.

Who will be the main villain again? is it Hela?

Will be more happy if we get the main ones, It's time for us to get Heimdall also Odin.

Who will be the main villain again? is it Hela?

Yes, plus Skurge. He would be cool in minifgure form, but I agree it's definitely time for Odin.

I think it's worthwhile to add that 2017 will be the first year to release THREE Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, and we don't know how LEGO will respond to that. Maybe Ragnarok will get a small wave. We can't take from previous years to judge. However we also shouldn't speculate on this thread, it angers the moderators

The lines of his face are different colors as well.