Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Squirrel Girl is supposed to be completely ridiculous...I'll take her over rehashes any day.

Let's move the discussion away from wishlists and more towards actual set discussion shall we? :wink:

Thanks! :thumbup:

Yup. Also, ANAD Iron Man is Tony--Riri is Iron Man in the Divided We Fall era, which is taking over after ANAD Marvel ends with Civil War II. And look, just because it's the same suit doesn't mean that I'm that I'm drawing pointless distinctions based on equally pointless empty marketing banners.

But really, anyone who would be upset about it being Riri instead of Tony... why? It's gonna look identical with the helmet on. Hell, there's no way you don't have some spare Tony heads lying around if you really want to retroactively make her Tony.

Ooh, ooh or give us BOTH heads! They kind of gave us two heads for an Iron Man suit before (Tony and Pepper in IM3) and they gave us two heads for one minifigure before (Carol Danvers with and without mask for Captain Marvel). They could do it again!

I really liked the option that these two sets gave, and keep Pepper in the Mark 42 and Tony in the most current suit. The Captain Marvel heads are also really nice. Have they done this before or since?

Agreed! Squirrel Girl is the silliest and most ridiculous superhero Marvel has. I don't know why she has more than one fan, but apparently she has more. Hope if she gets released it will be in a polybag, so I won't have to spend my money on this ridiculous character.

me too. I would hope she is a promotional polybag at the lego store so that way i don't have to get her.

I'm curious, is Kamala Khan getting the stretched out arms? Delta claimed she would come with new arm molds, but i wouldn't be surprised if we ended just getting the normal arms.

I'm curious, is Kamala Khan getting the stretched out arms? Delta claimed she would come with new arm molds, but i wouldn't be surprised if we ended just getting the normal arms.

She is.

Well it would make a lot of sense for her to. Imagen the possibilities for Lego is they go in fact release a new stretchy arm molds

Well it would make a lot of sense for her to

Yeah it's her speciality... I suppose. Having a non stretchy Kamala is like Cap not having his shield.

I just wonder how exactly they'll be like... Wavey?? Just long/extended??

So, you mean like...

The current MCU Captain America?

Ooo well played sir :wink::laugh:

Are they brick-built or a new mould?

Don't quote me on this, but I'd think new, not brick built, as they have to attach to a torso

Are Kamala's armpieces still interchangeable?

Oh you mean like it'll be a new molded torso? Kind of like Garmadon's.

Edited by Ashnflash

I am guessing long arm pieces a la Woody and Jessie from Toy Story and the old NBA stars' figs. So an existing mold, but maybe a good paint job.

I am guessing long arm pieces a la Woody and Jessie from Toy Story and the old NBA stars' figs. So an existing mold, but maybe a good paint job.

I think they said it could stretch. Also that mold hasn't been used since that line. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But I'm excited for the possibilities that will come from this new mold.

Edited by Ashnflash

I think they said it could stretch. Also that mold hasn't been used since that line. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But I'm excited for the possibilities that will come from this new mold.

So her minifigure has 4 arms like Garmadon and Nadakhan? Or is it more like Axl's upper body mold to make him look bigger?

So her minifigure has 4 arms like Garmadon and Nadakhan? Or is it more like Axl's upper body mold to make him look bigger?

She doesn't have four arms or a big muscular torso, most likely that it's just a normal torso, but with wacky arms

I hope she'll have the long legs from Toy Story and a pair of normal legs. Those wacky arms, hmmm... I hope you can pose them up and down, I don't want them really wacky.