Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

I love all of this news, Coulson and lola yay! A tad disappointed it's not based on AoS, I love the show and super excited for all new ghost rider to appear so much so that I made an awesome moc of his car. Detroit Steel is an odd one but still glad to get him. I hope the iron man suit is based off a comic look, I'm glad we're getting a mm one though.

Here is a quick promo clip of the episode from Youtube.

Detroit Steel with the red white and blue colors doesn't appear in the clip (or the episode I don't think) but there are some all silver versions and one with some dark blue as well.

Ah, yeah. This set sounds amazing. Would've been cool to get an Agents of Shield set with Skye, Ward, etc. but Coulson and Lola is good enough I suppose. Add in Iron-Man and you got a recipe for success!

This new set just seems to get better and better, first Coulson with Lola, and now a new iron man... awesome. the only thing I wish is that it was ironmonger instead of Detroit steel as his big fig looked so cool in the avengers game.

Going back to Daredevil, am I the only one who doesn't want his figure to use the Black Panther ears? It makes sense to use them but personally I don't like the piece. Anyway, I too hope the Iron-Man figure turns out to have a classic red and yellow suit, I never even heard of Detroit Steel until I looked up the Avengers game roster, and Coulson seems like a cool civilian character to get.

Lola will be basically the exact same build as Nick Fury's car from that spiderman set a while back

Lola will be basically the exact same build as Nick Fury's car from that spiderman set a while back

Fingers crossed for not... Plus, that's not even what Lola looks like. She's a collectible.

Fingers crossed for not... Plus, that's not even what Lola looks like. She's a collectible.

Mmmm except red, flatter, smoother, and with a different wheel folding technique. I didn't even know it could fly like that. :look:

Long time lurker here...

I am very excited for an Agent Coulson Minifig! Reading that there is one coming out has made my day!

Well, with this second sets rumours I hope so much the third one will include at least DD figure. I'm not talking about Jessica Jones and her comic-version or even Punisher, who for sure won't become a LEGO minifigure, but please, TLG - at least a figure of Daredevil would be so awesome to get!

I have a hunch that if anything, the third January set will most likely feature Captain America. I'm sure that has already been deduced by many. I can't see them focusing on Thor or introducing someone new. They already know that Cap sells.

Edited by Dr Axels

Detroit Steel! Wow. Matt Fraction's run on Iron Man was utterly, utterly fantastic and Detroit Steel was a really great character. This is amazing news.

The Brick Headz launch March 1st, 2017 according to the instructions of the SDCC exclusives.

I can't say I'm too excited about Detroit Steel or Coulson. I hope the third set is a bit better

Well from what we've been lead to believe by Sir Gareth, this set has a 33.33% chance of including Baron Zemo

Well from what we've been lead to believe by Sir Gareth, this set has a 33.33% chance of including Baron Zemo

0%

0%

Darn it, thanks for info. Can't see why they'd put Red She Hulk and Detroit Steel before characters like Zemo though

Edited by Duncan Young

0%

D'OH!! Way to kill my hopes, Sci :tongue:

But this means you know things....... :cry_happy:

Edited by rob-ot5000

0%

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, hopefully they release him eventually with that awesome Lego Avengers game design and they don't pull a Killer Croc big fig on us with his perfect video game (Lego Batman 3) design being scrapped for something utterly horrible. :cry_sad:

But this means you know things....... :cry_happy:

He does know things, but these things might not be the things we want to know. It could be another obscure set with someone like Mighty Destroyer. Also I'm pretty sure he can't tell us yet

While some are (understandably) bummed over no Zemo, I am crazy excited to have Coulson. Just amazed it took this long.

This is just in the Detroit Steel set.

Ah. Yeah, I don't think we we're talking about that one. There's still one set left of the wave that we know nothing about. I know that's what I was talking about. I wouldn't really expect him in a set with Coulson. Though, to be fair, I would have NEVER expected Detroit Steel under ANY circumstances, so who knows.

CLICK MY LINK!