Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2017 - Set Discussion

Its horrendous.

It's not like I'm getting it anyway but I highly doubt that's the quality of printing that's going to be seen. The torso seems fine but the shield and face seem similar to some custom figs I've gotten with a bit of "texture" to them.

It's not like I'm getting it anyway but I highly doubt that's the quality of printing that's going to be seen. The torso seems fine but the shield and face seem similar to some custom figs I've gotten with a bit of "texture" to them.

Hopefully the atom minifigure will make up for it

Yeah, it does seem like early printing with that rougher texture. It almost seems like bad decal work. I feel like I expected too much from the fig initially and now its a little disappointing. It also looks a little like that blue guy from Nexo Knights with the legs and lighter blue mixing with the darker blue. :sceptic:

But I'm not getting it anyway so who cares. :laugh::thumbup:

My biggest problem with bigfigs is their lack of poseabillity and lack of parts.

I'm looking at this thread on a mobile device with a small screen and misread the above as "...lack of pants"!

Someone will leak the rest of the sets anyway. If Lego doesn't want any leaks, they should reveal the sets officially like they did with Hulk vsRedHulk set and MM. What prevents them from revealing other 2 January 2017 sets?

Like Banjo said, is this a serious argument?

It has been like this since what? 6 / 7 years?

Like Banjo said, is this a serious argument?

It has been like this since what? 6 / 7 years?

I for one don't want to know all the sets half a year away from them (I can barley make it three months) For one it would make these forums pretty much irrelevant as speculation is part of the fun of it and how annoying would it be for LEGO to be like "Here's all these sets coming out in 6 months. Yep. 6 months. Hope you like waiting"

Well I think more effort could have been put into the SDCC mining. It's good for what it is, but how about a new figure...

Why would you want that? I think we'd all rather have it just be a variant of a character we already have than a new one, considering only a very select few are able to get it.

I'm glad. The worse the figure, the less I care if I have it or not. Plus, I like it when it's a variant like this because I've already got Captain America, essentially.

I for one don't want to know all the sets half a year away from them (I can barley make it three months) For one it would make these forums pretty much irrelevant as speculation is part of the fun of it and how annoying would it be for LEGO to be like "Here's all these sets coming out in 6 months. Yep. 6 months. Hope you like waiting"

Exactly my point.

The Guardians are back people!

Is this official? Mantis, Yondu and Nebula are joining the team or is it a fan-art?

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please Don't Quote Pictures

Is this official? Mantis, Yondu and Nebula are joining the team or is it a fan-art?

Official, Mantis, Yondu, and Nebula all are in the team now, Mantis is said to be kind of an awkward character, and she learns from the Guardians, Yondu is a full fledged Guardian while Nebula can't be trusted.

Also what Star-Lord wears is a Aero Rig, Same as Rocket. No word on if Groot will stay tiny, but many say he won't.

How do you think they'll do the antennae for the mantis minifigure

New hair piece

The Guardians are back people!

We are getting lego sets for this film, aren't we? I'm sure marvel announced lego sets... Or did I dream it?

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please Don't Quote Pictures

We are getting sets for this film, aren't we?...

Yes:

Straight Talk: There will be less than five Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 sets releasing in March, four at the most.

Official, Mantis, Yondu, and Nebula all are in the team now, Mantis is said to be kind of an awkward character, and she learns from the Guardians, Yondu is a full fledged Guardian while Nebula can't be trusted.

Also what Star-Lord wears is a Aero Rig, Same as Rocket. No word on if Groot will stay tiny, but many say he won't.

Based on the EW article it seemed he would stay small.