Although I'm not fan of Nexo Knights I was asked to built something else out of bricks from set 70321 - General Magmar's Siege Machine of Doom.

70321-1.jpg?201605200842

Since this set contains 6 wheels I've decided to build something like american truck. It has three axles and long nose with maw full of teeth. There is also disk shooter over its rear axles. I've used just bricks from set 70321 so it can be called alternative model.

1467265072m_DISPLAY.jpg

14672650731_DISPLAY.jpg

14672650732_DISPLAY.jpg

Thank you all for your comments!

Sick!

It even has doors!

Yes, it has doors but you can't open them... :classic:

Great build on a side note what is the item at the back of the truck?

It is disk shooter.

Can you show me how to build that Truck out of General Magmar's Siege of Doom parts, I want to see how huge it is in real size

Edited by Jordan Romo

On 7/20/2017 at 6:45 PM, Jordan Romo said:

Can you show me how to build that Truck out of General Magmar's Siege of Doom parts, I want to see how huge it is in real size

You can download building instructions for hell truck from my web buildinst.cz

After hell truck I built three other alternative models from Nexo Knights sets. The first of them is Tank Mk I built out of Nexo Knights Fortrex set 70317. It's also the first military machine I've ever built out of LEGO. I call it Mark I because I was not satisfied with its design so I've rebuilt it completely into Mark II version. It features just one heavy cannon with spring shooter and turning tower.

1474399356m_DISPLAY.jpg

14743993571_DISPLAY.jpg

The second generation of tank called Mark II was more successful. It features bigger chassis with one Gatling gun in rear and smaller cannon tower. Cannon tower features one heavy cannon with spring shooter and opening cover. Building instructions are available at buildinst.cz

1474399855m_DISPLAY.jpg

14743998563_DISPLAY.jpg

14743998561_DISPLAY.jpg

Last model was built out of set 70315 (Clay's Rumble Blade). So let me introduce you Clay's Dragster! It's the fastest vehicle on wheels in whole kingdom. It features supercharged V8 engine and massive rear spoiler. It is also supplemented with traffic light and fans. Building instructions are available at buildinst.cz too.

14754729581_DISPLAY.jpg

14754729592_DISPLAY.jpg

These are great!  I like these three later rebuilds better than the one for Magmar's vehicle that you have at the top.  I agree, your second tank is better than the first, but the first is pretty good too.  And for the dragster, I especially like how you have the stoplight built out of shields.