Capt Wolf

[MCTC Cotton - 2] Inspection continues at the barn

Guy’s uncle’s inspection of the new MCTC royal cotton plantation on the outskirts of Bardo continues as he reaches the barn.

front_angle.jpg

Although most of the workers are on other parts of the plantation right now, the barn is where many workers begin and end their day. Various equipment including baskets, crates, wagons, plows, beasts of burden, and the picked cotton itself are stored at the barn.

side_angle.jpg

Guy’s uncle talks to a worker who has just brought in a wagon load of cotton from one of the fields.

guys_uncle.jpg

Not all workers are quite so industrious. This worker has decided it’s time for a drink in the shade. He’ll be hanging by his toes if Guy’s uncle sees him!

drinking_worker.jpg

Some overview shots:

front.jpg

top2.jpg

Thanks for looking, and check out the other sections of this collaborative build!

The roof of that barn is fantastic! The palm trees are a great touch as well. :thumbup:

Loving the barn, it really is huge - but beautifully done too. Loving the cart as well, all in all a fantastic build.

Guys, I'm becoming a bit tired of all this cotton... :wink:

Nono, all awesome builds! Love that mansion, IT has a really great colonial feeling!

The must be the most beautiful barn I have ever seen. Might have been the mainhouse with some minor adaptions as well.

Really love your build. Also the small details like the cart or the drunk guy are cool.

I like the usage of the printed window pieces. It helps add some color to the wall. The roof on the barn is great! The covered sides are also a great addition. Good minifigure posing also.