Phadeout

[MCTC Cotton 1] The Farm or "Bacon Escaping"

Here we are at the end of the tour - after everything else you have seen we come to the farm, where the family and the workers get some of their food from.

27988145215_6afff73499.jpgIMAG4060 by Phadeout, on Flickr

As you can see the cotton isn't being harvested here although that will surely be rectified soon.

27910250971_f6201d1452.jpgIMAG4065 by Phadeout, on Flickr

Many of the workers are out on the farm at the moment, the carrots and apples are ready for harvesting.

27708220100_6f1f55b6a9.jpgIMAG4075 by Phadeout, on Flickr

Apparently a Very Important Person is over at the main house and is asking for some Bardo bacon, it seems it is becoming very well known, sensing the end is nigh Gustav the porker has made a break for it and is dashing off down the road as fast as his little piggy legs can carry him - the cook is furious, the VIP isn't known for his tolerance and the cook is well aware he could soon be looking for another job...

27988147705_4d00511055.jpgIMAG4074 by Phadeout, on Flickr

One final look at the farm, hope you enjoyed your tour of the MCTC's Royal Plantation in Bardo, remember the MCTC when you need large quantities of cotton and cotton goods which are available from our factory in Weelond.

27988153945_0ea2beca06.jpgIMAG4067 (1) by Phadeout, on Flickr

Wow another great instalment - this Royal plantation is looking great. I like how you all have collaborated to match the same style, especially with the irrigation. Another great job!

Your irrigation canals are so cleanly done, really like that the water keeps getting slower to the end of our plantation. Also those small planks above the water are definitely a great addition, well done!

But the farm part is absolutely great, I love those small houses for the pigs and chicken, the soild beneath the animals is great, as are the trees and carrots and so on - love it!

Really like your little chicken coop and pigsty... so cute! pirate_laugh2.gif Well done with the irrigation canals too, the planks going over them are a great touch!

Oh, and, run Gustav run! pirate_laugh_new.gif

Excellent job, Phadeout! My favorite parts are the pig sty and the plank bridges over the irrigation ditches. I wish I had included that element in my section.

Very nice build, Phadeout! The cotton plantation itself is quite nice, and the irrigation canal running through help to break it up very well, but my favorite part would be the other side - the carrot patch, pigsty, chicken coup, and orchard are excellent, and the minifigures really bring the scene to life! pirate_satisfied.gif Not sure whether I should feel more sorry for the pig or for the cook though... pir_laugh2.gif

This really is a project to my heart, so much detail, all to the smallest flowers. I love the way the project is divided into segments, without having the idea that they are segments at all. I wonder how they all come together.

I am finally getting around to comment on this plantation. Your portion has so many great details. I like the irrigation and how you created the effect that it was the end of an irrigation line. I also appreciate the walkways over the ditches.

I also have to echo the previous comments that the pig pen and chicken coop are my favorite parts. The corn and apple trees are also well done. Then great minifigure posing to top it all off. Great job!