It's harvesting season in Bardo on An Toli.

27943407415_e4ddb7a931_b.jpg

Eager workers are doing their business and collect the cotton. Which is then transported to the manufacturing

facilities. Especially to those of MCTC itself, like the huge one in Weelond. Will this ball of cotton become a

shirt? Or a pair of trousers? Who knows, who knows...

27330611513_4776fedf38_z.jpg

27909453106_ff2fee6263_z.jpg

Lady Estrella and her niece Clara enjoy the flowers in the garden. Estrella once demanded that small

garden, to have some deviation from the ever-white cotton fields. Clara however is always keen on learning

new details. "How is that flower called?", "Why does cotton not grow on trees like apples?", "How did MCTC

become so rich", "Why don't we build ships that can fly like birds?".

Lady Estrella smiled and just thought to herself "you silly little girl".

27909451146_4c7709a73f_z.jpg

27866487461_34fa65cda1_z.jpg

This poor guy is running away in pure horror. He must have seen something incredibly terrifying. Or from

someone...

Does he have an upaid debt? Or has committed some minor crime? Or maybe he has done nothing wrong

at all, like others before him? Who knows, but fleeing seems an appropriate response anyway.

27664625860_df93f21655_z.jpg

The fields are in full growth, the cotton is ready. Believe it or not, Bardo is not only known for its Musicians,

but also for its huge cotton plantations.

27664623180_250781a8b0_z.jpg

27943409315_140d20f22a_z.jpg

27664630530_a6ee035041_z.jpg

27909469326_0d5816ed38_z.jpg

27664643880_a3fe9e61cb_z.jpg

Neat build, I like the sight of all that cotton, and the irrigation-canals are a nice touch!

Wow ! you are completing Kai's build in an excellent way !

Great job !

This poor guy fleeing Uncle's inspection made me giggle.

Another fantastic build! Love the way your canals match Kai's. Great job!

Great second (or fourth) installment here Elostirion, I love what you've done with the canal and all that cotton is beautiful! The other flowers liven it up really nicely as well, and the guy running away from Uncle is spot on. pir_laugh2.gif:thumbup:

Uncle's reputation precedes him! pirate_oh.gif I'd run away, too.

I love the irregularity of the irrigation ditches in this build. Nice work all around!

really nice job, the cotton fields are great, the garden is lovely, well written and well presented as usual.

Top notch.

All those rows of cotton... their slight irregularity and that of the channels gives it a very realistic look! Also, I really like the cobble road, great balance between studs and tiles. Nice cart, too! :classic::thumbup:

I love the minifigure posing. It does a great job of bringing the build to life. The flower garden is a nice touch. Thought the most impressive part is the sheer quantity of cotton you pulled off. The overall view makes it feel like I'm looking at the beginning of acres and acres of cotton.