Ugh. These look like upgraded 'Thor like' sets. They are okayish at best, figs look good tho. 

The flying fox is Red Skull Submarine 2.0, the Crawler looks like nothing and I guess the Atlantis set is good for what you get, but it seems like an expensive battle pack to me..

I don't love the flying fox. The knightcrawler isn't bad but it's not special enough for me to buy. Atlantis is nice. Overall, the DCEU have had some pretty solod sets. Much better than what marvel put out this year. I might get these, I might not. I'm not too big on the cinematic superhero sets as it is. Most my funds for the late summer will go on the Ninjago movie.

Also just noted something very weird, Superman has plain legs in the biggest set... certainly given the price point they could have atleast given him dual molded ones no?

The Atlantis set looks nice, but I'm not a fan of the other ones. The Knight Crawler looks messy and strange, the Flying Fox is just a huge black box that looks like the Iron Skull submarine, and the Parademons are super colorful and don't look like the ones in BvS. The Flying Fox definitely doesn't look like a $130 set and I don't like the huge cannon on the new Batmobile. And in a $100+ set, they couldn't even give Superman the old dual-molded legs? Steppenwolf looks like a mess as well. I feel like those style builds only work for robots like the Sentinel. Groot and now Steppenwolf looked horrible done in that style. Overall, I like the Ragnarok sets way better than these. The figures in these sets are good but not great. I hope the Knight Crawler has some cool functions though and I hope that the Flying Fox has a decent interior and it's not all taken up by the Batmobile. I'll buy the Atlantis set on day one but wait on the others for a good Amazon sale. 

Initial thoughts:

Atlantis is less a build, more a Battle pack, which I'm 100% okay with due to those incredible figures. I love how Aquaman's trident is getting the lightsaber hilt on the end like so many of use have been doing on our own!

Batman does indeed have two versions, both of which seem to be new and with leg printing! Sadly, he doesn't seem to have goggles, but who knows, maybe he drops the goggles quickly in the film.

That Flash is delectable! And Cyborg and Aquaman look great too!

The Parademons are great with more comic-booky yellow and green colors than what we've seen in the trailers.

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Also just noted something very weird, Superman has plain legs in the biggest set... certainly given the price point they could have atleast given him dual molded ones no?

Isn't it the same as in the BvS set 76044? 

Those Atlantean guards, Aquaman, Flash and Parademons look great, but the rest looks like repeats and/or very slightly updated figs to me. Seems kinda lazy (just as the legs on Superman). 
It's cool we get Sand Green bricks in a small set, but it's all so small (battle pack build). 

These sets are pretty sharp. They put a lot of effort into the minifigs. 

It's funny to see the idea that Aquaman and Scarlet Witch shares the same mold for their hair. 

Comparing those parademons, I like the green alot better than the other. 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's funny to see the idea that Aquaman and Scarlet Witch shares the same mold for their hair. 

Are they? I thought that the Aquaman one might be new

Just now, Ultron said:

Are they? I thought that the Aquaman one might be new

Looks the same to me with extended back hair. but correct me if I'm wrong. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Looks the same to me with extended back hair. but correct me if I'm wrong. 

Honestly a bit hard to tell. Looks pretty accurate from what I can see. 

The Atlantis set is okay at best Aquaman is worth getting

The Nightcrawler looks like crap. Its so messy you cant even tell whats going. Bu that Flash Figure is a must

I kinda like the Flying fox set. The Flying fox itself isn't that bad. I'm hoping for a great interior where i can fit the whole league. And why did they even put the batmobile if they cant even fix the wheelguard problem. And superman doesnt even have boots! Well cant complain about the smiling face now. Cyborg is a great minig along with wonder woman and the rest of the parademons. Steppenwolf...ughh it looks like crap. From what we'vs seen in bvs the proportions are all wrong I never liked bigfigs but I kinda thinks it suits him better

Yea those brickbuild figs look really bad if you ask me. They should make normal figs with suits (like Rhino in the Marvel set, but then better) for things like this. Then you get the result you want as TLG (a brickbuild figure) and the consumers get a minifigure they can use if the result of the brick built figs looks like Steppenwolf/Groot/Sentinal or even Ares. But kids will probably not care. 

I like that the Flash has the ability to throw his lightning, like in the TV show, although I'm not sure why Aquaman had the same ability. Does this Aquaman had water magic, like Aqualad in Young Justice?

3 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Honestly a bit hard to tell. Looks pretty accurate from what I can see. 

Look closely in the minifigs list below, it's really Scarlet Witch's hair. Lmao. 

Just now, Kevii23 said:

Yea those brickbuild figs look really bad if you ask me. They should make normal figs with suits (like Rhino in the Marvel set, but then better) for things like this. Then you get the result you want as TLG (a brickbuild figure) and the consumers get a minifigure they can use if the result of the brick built figs looks like Steppenwolf/Groot/Sentinal or even Ares. But kids will probably not care. 

IMO, it's nice to have atleast the unique mold for those brick built figs, after all you can mod it. Not like Big figs they're as is and fat lacks of pose ability. 

Just now, Felkin said:

I like that the Flash has the ability to throw his lightning, like in the TV show, although I'm not sure why Aquaman had the same ability. Does this Aquaman had water magic, like Aqualad in Young Justice?

Aquaman can control water with his trident, but the thing shown in the set is probably just some cheap gimmick TLG thought would be great.

I find these sets to be very good! Maybe because my eyes are still tainted from the Marvel sets and anything looks good right about now but not likely. Kevii23 got it right about the "batdropship" looking like the hydra sub, but it's still cool. Two of those windshields in translucent red? Space police 1 y'all! As for the batcrawler? A little spindly, but still a unique cool design. The $20 Atlantis set comes with some cool minifigures and a nexo knights windshield in translucent light blue. Overall rating?

?th?id=OIP.Vuy6CaKOeFHhOKHxrVxlMgEsEs&pid=15.1

LMF

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Look closely in the minifigs list below, it's really Scarlet Witch's hair. Lmao. 

IMO, it's nice to have atleast the unique mold for those brick built figs, after all you can mod it. Not like Big figs they're as is and fat lacks of pose ability. 

I cant unsee that. The thorin hair would have been nicer

I don't think that's Scarlet Witch's hair. Aquaman's seems too short in the front, about shoulder level, but hers goes down past chest level.

2 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I don't think that's Scarlet Witch's hair. Aquaman's seems too short in the front, about shoulder level, but hers goes down past chest level.

It really looks the SW's hair for me, also the color is the same. But I don't know probably I'm wrong. 

13 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

I cant unsee that. The thorin hair would have been nicer

Yea, that could've been the best choice. 

Steppenwolf looks absolutely disgusting. Not a fan of the Flying Fox set overall, and the fact that there is another Batmobile.... Why just why.... 

Really glad we're getting two mother boxes. I'm hoping they'll do something similar with Avengers Infinity War with the stones. The figures are great, sad to see though that Superman does not have a different costume. 

Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg look really good! And those Parademons are great! So many!!!