To my fellow Canadians, the Wonder Woman set was in my local Toysrus along with the CMF Series 17. Really glad I went there today! 

Heads up everyone, I'm currently in Waterstones where I have discovered that DC awesome guide book (the one with Convergence Wonder Woman)

Edited by Duncan Young

So is the Wonder Woman set Toys R Us exclusive in the states?

And are there dcpi's for it?

Thanks.

20 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

To my fellow Canadians, the Wonder Woman set was in my local Toysrus along with the CMF Series 17. Really glad I went there today! 

Which part of canada though? I had to wait a month past release for them to get the tanker truck last year in nova Scotia

Edited by legosamsonite

My Toys R Us actually had them in stock for once! I am absolutely adoring this new Wonder Woman minifig, and Ares is pretty sick! Even the plane I like too much to take apart just yet!

Delta just released the set names for the JL sets on his insta! They are

76085 Battle of Atlantis - $19.99

76086 JL Nightcrawler - $49.99

76087 JL Flying Fox - $129.99

Edited by Thelegodan

18 minutes ago, Thelegodan said:

Beat me to it! I'm surprised there's an entire battle in Atlantis in the movie. I think that'll make for an interesting set! I am shocked at the price of the Flying Fox, even though we've known it'll be $130 for a few months. I just can't believe Lego would make a set that big for the Justice League movie, especially considering that wide release Marvel movie sets have never gone above $80. Then again, I feel like Lego's always been more comfortable with bigger DC sets- Jokerland, Arkham Asylum, and the Tumbler are good examples. I'm excited to see the JL figures though! 

33 minutes ago, Thelegodan said:

The Aquaman and Nightcrawler set's are cheaper than I thought. I'm excited to see what the Flying Fox look like as so far all we've seen of it has been the hangar bay. (I also hope we get a hard plastic Flash cowl but I'm not holding my breath)

Edited by Duncan Young

So does this mean Aquaman minifigure is in cheapest set? That would be really nice as this new Aquaman looks very cool! Nightcrawler seems like a new Batmobile and Flying Fox seems like a very big plane which is awesome. Now to wait for the pics...

14 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So does this mean Aquaman minifigure is in cheapest set? That would be really nice as this new Aquaman looks very cool! Nightcrawler seems like a new Batmobile and Flying Fox seems like a very big plane which is awesome. Now to wait for the pics...

I probably wouldn't rule out two Aquaman figs considering the size of the biggest set, one armoured up and a shirtless variant (that one is probably more likely to appear in the smallest set)

18 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

Which part of canada though? I had to wait a month past release for them to get the tanker truck last year in nova Scotia

I'm in Ontario. 

As for the sets... I'm going to get them all regardless but I'm really only interested in the Atlantis one. Hopefully we'll get a lot of Parademons though!

The small sets are typically the best. After getting the Wonder Woman set and based on how much I love it, I'm super excited to see pictures for these. Especially Battle of Atlantis! Nightcrawler is likely a Batmobile or a villain vehicle? Also curious to see if there's going to be a Superman minifigure.

Edited by Nexo Bricks

Just now, Nexo Bricks said:

The small sets are typically the best. After getting the Wonder Woman set and based on how much I love it, I'm super excited to see pictures for these. Especially Battle of Atlantis! Nightcrawler is likely a Batmobile or a villain vehicle? Also curious to see if there's going to be a Superman minifigure.

Superman is featured on the box art that was posted a while ago so he'll most likely make an appearance. The Nightcrawler is the vehicle Batman uses in the latest trailer when he shoots down some Parademons attacking Wonder Woman

1 hour ago, Thelegodan said:

Alright, now we're just waiting for the pics! Soon, I guess. 

Awesome that we can get the new Aquaman in the cheapest set! 

"Nightcrawler" a new batmobile?? or something like mech with guns?? 

28 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Alright, now we're just waiting for the pics! Soon, I guess. 

"Nightcrawler" a new batmobile?? or something like mech with guns?? 

The Nightcrawler is indeed the mech with guns that is seen in the trailer.

29 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

My thoughts exactly! I was expecting for Aquaman to be in the most expensive but what do you know,miracles do happen :grin:

7 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

The Nightcrawler is indeed the mech with guns that is seen in the trailer.

Coolio! I hope that it transforms into something, does Batman have it in the comic adaptation? Not really a big batman fan. 

6 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

My thoughts exactly! I was expecting for Aquaman to be in the most expensive but what do you know,miracles do happen :grin:

I hope we get the armored version, heck the shirtless version is also fine! 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Considering the size of the biggest set, I wouldn't count out getting both

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Coolio! I hope that it transforms into something, does Batman have it in the comic adaptation? Not really a big batman fan. 

Batman has had some mech suits in the comics but I don't believe he has had anything like the one seen in the trailer no.

Awesome that we are getting an atlantis set. Very likely we will get Mera in the set now! Im very interested what the villain in the set could be. 

The Flying Fox is too expensive so I won't get that, the Knight Crawler could be great and it's at a cheaper price so that's a maybe. The one I most likley will get is the Battle Of Atlantis, its only $20 and it will have Aquaman who is my most anticipated JL figure.

On 4/24/2017 at 4:02 AM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Been waiting for JL set news forever. Damn cant wait how that flying fox looks. I'm not certain if I'll get that because of that pricepoint. 

49 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah we can see a shot in the trailer where a topless aquamn is being attacked underwater

Excited to finally get a better idea of the JL sets! Its safe to say Batman will be in at least two sets so I hope we get both suits he wears in the film and not just a reuse of the bvs suit. I don't see WW getting changed much from her bvs figure and I bet Supes will be in his bvs suit as well whether or not he gets a black suit in the film as I doubt WB will want that to leak. I'm betting Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman will be split up between the sets to force us to buy them all to complete the League. Since the flying fox is so expensive it would be cool if it had the upgraded batmobile included to fit in the back of the plane. I do have to wonder what set Steppenwolf will be in, if any, or what kind of figure he'd be. Hopefully we do get an abundance of parademons though!

Yesterday I build the Wonder Woman set. I'm in love with the minifigs :wub:

Especially Steves Torso is great. Here is a picture I quickly put together:

wonderwoman02bbnll06.jpg

Very exciting news about the JL Sets.

My guesses for the minifigs would be:

Battle of Atlantis: Aquaman (shirtless), Mera or Vulko, Parademon

Nightcrawler: Batman (normal Suit), Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Parademon

Flying Fox: Batman (Tactical Suit), Superman, Flash, Aquaman (armored), Alfred Pennyworth, Parademon, Steppenwolf (Big Fig)

I think Cyborg and Flash could switch sets, maybe add an civilian (or, crazy thought, Jim Gordon) to the Nightcrawler set. Alfred ist rumoured to take control of the Flying Fox in the film, so it would be a good opportunity to get a minifig of him. If Steppenwolf is indeed a Big Fig, the Parademon could be removed to fit the price point.

Anyway, I'm going to buy them all :D