1 hour ago, deskp said:

Good old days? it looks freakish! =/

Now to think of it, only Marion looked normal. Willie's head could pass off as Harleen Quinzel and Elsa looked plain evil. Which reminds me, 2008 Harley had blue eyes as well since she was based off the animated series.

Steve's torso looks great, although it looks sand green instead of olive, but that could be just the lighting.

And uh oh,  the jacket inside his coat should be brown not grey.

Changed hair and face.         And         what he could look like if Gordon hair existed in brown.(perfect)

inzbs0.png

fn7hgo.png

Edited by deskp

This figure looks a little bland to me. The torso is great, but the legs should have continued jacket printing in my opinion. I don't mind the hair but I definitely don't like the face.

Steve Trevor minifigure is alright I guess. Torso is going to be useful , but that face and hair aren't accurate to Chris Pine. Oh well Lego loves reusing heads to save a few $. 

11 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I remember the good old days of Indiana Jones, where Marion and the other female characters had blue eyes, probably the only time normal humans were given different colored eyes.

11 hours ago, deskp said:

Good old days? it looks freakish! =/

I couldn't agree more. The different colored eyes are very off-putting because of the scale.

The Disney CMF had colored eyes. IIRC Alice, Ariel, and one other all had blue eyes...

Spoiler

pretty scary, right?

71012-14.jpg?201604160133

4 hours ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks said:

The Disney CMF had colored eyes. IIRC Alice, Ariel, and one other all had blue eyes...

Only Syndrome.

13 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Steve Trevor minifigure is alright I guess. Torso is going to be useful , but that face and hair aren't accurate to Chris Pine. Oh well Lego loves reusing heads to save a few $. 

And here I was thinking that I would finally get a head to use for Captain Kirk (Star Trek)  :(

2 hours ago, JACKATTACKS said:

And here I was thinking that I would finally get a head to use for Captain Kirk (Star Trek)  :(

Ironically, i used that face for a custom kirk last year, i thought it was ok. I don't mind that head for him. Im more excited about this supposed biplane build

Have a screenshot of the wonder woman set! Wonder woman is exactly the same, but she has her lasso of truth! I wish I had more to say, but it's great to get her in a cheaper set.

47 minutes ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Have a screenshot of the wonder woman set! Wonder woman is exactly the same, but she has her lasso of truth! I wish I had more to say, but it's great to get her in a cheaper set.

I mean tell us something we dont really know. We know this is a cheap set and obviously she has a lasso of truth as that was in the trailer and plays a large part in the movie. Hate to be rude but if you really do have a "screenshot" of this set give us something we can actually trust you on. You always seem to day you know something or have seen the set, but in the end whatever you tell us is not true. This was the case with the Lego Batman Movie sets. Hope this doesnt come off the wrong way, but dont just say you have seen it if you cant back it up.

@Amazing Bricks: Does she has the "classic" lasso like in Lex Mech or the rope used by Moutain climber in CMF 11 in gold ?

13783.png or 99253.png

and is there a minifig of Ares ?

39 minutes ago, YoshiBlockr said:

I mean tell us something we dont really know. We know this is a cheap set and obviously she has a lasso of truth as that was in the trailer and plays a large part in the movie. Hate to be rude but if you really do have a "screenshot" of this set give us something we can actually trust you on. You always seem to day you know something or have seen the set, but in the end whatever you tell us is not true. This was the case with the Lego Batman Movie sets. Hope this doesnt come off the wrong way, but dont just say you have seen it if you cant back it up.

This is just screaming, "let me see the picture." Every time I bring up the screenshots, they're always correct. It's the other info on sets where my source was wrong. Anyways, my source was a fraud but I have a good friend who sends me the screenshots. Don't want to have an argument with you, let's just leave it at that. Have a good day.

30 minutes ago, Galaad said:

@Amazing Bricks: Does she has the "classic" lasso like in Lex Mech or the rope used by Moutain climber in CMF 11 in gold ?

13783.png or 99253.png

and is there a minifig of Ares ?

It's the class lasso, and I could only see wonder woman.

4 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Did you see Steve Trevor's plane and could you describe it?  Also, how big would you say the brickbuilt Ares is?

6 hours ago, YoshiBlockr said:

Seriously. Another "amazing" educated guess!

Personally I do trust Amazing Bricks.  He's given us information in the past that has proved to be correct, and let's be honest he's not exactly a new member here who's been on for a day, with 4 posts, leaking every set list under the sun is he.

Amazing Bricks, just out of curiosity what was the bad info you leaked.:grin:

I think that Amazingbricks just has the preliminary pics, but not the final, so anything he says is subject to change, but he is not actually lying. :classic:

Look, I don't trust someone who says they're done scooping after they get called out for being wrong and then makes a complete 180 with the most obvious guess ever. 

But that's just me. :innocent:

(The Report button is also a viable option for baiting.) 

Anyways, Steve Trevor looks FANTASTIC! Well, at least his torso print. It'll look interesting on a WWII Captain America for sure. I like the hair options with that Photoshop suggestion especially the Gordon hair, ingenious!