5 minutes ago, kastorskorner said:

I was at the Toy Fair event. They were listed but we could not photograph the product cards.

Toy Fair 2017: LEGO Superheroes- Marvel Vs. DC

"  no sets were shown for Wonder Woman (the two sets have been rumored to be retailer exclusives) "

2 sets? we only ever heard of 1 ?

2 hours ago, kastorskorner said:

three Justice League sets priced at $19.99, $49.99, and $129.99.

I'm looking forward to the $129.99 set.  Has anyone got any ideas what that might be?  Maybe the JL Watchtower?:grin:

52 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

The $130 set will probably be the flying fox. The other two could be anything from the film, although I hope the middle one is a playset of some kind.

Is that the Quinjet of the Justice League? 

Yeah, the flying fox I basically the justice league's quinjet, but I would assume it is larger as the batmobile is stored in it (as stated in the article linked above)'

Edited by robertgorman2505

That's one big aircraft then.:grin:  That would be an awesome set, so would the Watchtower though, do we know if that appears in the movie? 

I don't know if the watchtower will be in the movie, but I agree it would be an awesome lego set. I doubt it will appear in the film though as the league is very young (the actual team, not the people in the team) in this film. It may be included in later films and sets though.

Edited by robertgorman2505

2 hours ago, deskp said:

"  no sets were shown for Wonder Woman (the two sets have been rumored to be retailer exclusives) "

2 sets? we only ever heard of 1 ?

Seriously, are we not going to talk about this? Because if we're getting 2 Wonder Woman sets, then that changes everything. We could be getting both a brick-built Ares and minifig Ares across the two sets, there could be another villain we haven't heard about yet, maybe a Hippolyta minifig? Are these both exclusive to the same retailer? Have we ever had two exclusives in the same wave for the same retailer like this?

53 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

That's one big aircraft then.:grin:  That would be an awesome set, so would the Watchtower though, do we know if that appears in the movie? 

We don't know, but it seems very unlikely that this movie's going to find the time to establish a giant headquarters in space for 6 people who just met. If anything, some sort of Hall of Justice is more likely, but still doubtful.

27 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Seriously, are we not going to talk about this? Because if we're getting 2 Wonder Woman sets, then that changes everything. We could be getting both a brick-built Ares and minifig Ares across the two sets, there could be another villain we haven't heard about yet, maybe a Hippolyta minifig? Are these both exclusive to the same retailer? Have we ever had two exclusives in the same wave for the same retailer like this?

I presume the guy just assumed there would be 2 sets since thor and spiderman got that. So I wouldn't get any hopes up yet until there's an answer.   If he have any official information at all i'd like to know the price of the wonder woman set.

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

Is that the Quinjet of the Justice League? 

The League's Quinjet is The Javellin but in the movie they have The Flying Fox which can also be used as a mobile headquarters

Okay so The Flying Fox is more of a 'Helicarrier'.  I guess that'll be pretty interested as a set then.  As someone said though, it is a possibility we could see the Hall of Justice in the movie.

1 hour ago, Legoman123 said:

As someone said though, it is a possibility we could see the Hall of Justice in the movie.

Yea it's also possibly Hawkgirl and Hawkman might show up. Maybe even an end credits scene with Superman killing the Joker. Then we find out the sequel is Justice League Vs the Avengers. 

Wow the JL wave will be quite large compared to Bvs. To compare the prices, the smallest bvs set was $13, while the JL smallest set is $20. Than the medium sized set (bvs) - $30, and JL - $60 (twice as large) and the biggest sets for each Bvs - $60 (same cost as  the medium sized JL set)  and JL - $130.  (more than twice as large, well cost wise at least, than the largest bvs set). Also now knowing the prices (and not to delve into speculation) that leaves a lot of character space outside of the Jl members, steppenwolf, and probably quite a few parademons. I mean seeing as how most 20 dollar sets come with 3 figures, based off the bvs set the 60 dollar one will come with 5, and (going off sets like jokerland) the large set will have most likely 8(+) figures,, giving us a total of probably at the least 16 figures. Subtracting the 7 leauge members and steppenwolf brings us down to 8, with at least one repeat of  a league member and a few parademons. Even than there most definitely will be room for more figures, so hopefully characters like Commissioner Gordon, Alfred, Tactical suit batman, and maybe even mera become far more likely than before.  Obviously this is all based off only box art, set prices, and comparisons, so i hope my tiny essay XD doesnt upset the mods  

23 minutes ago, Delta Customs said:

Yea it's also possibly Hawkgirl and Hawkman might show up. Maybe even an end credits scene with Superman killing the Joker. Then we find out the sequel is Justice League Vs the Avengers. 

Lol at this.

Best example that we should believe on a respected source. Who never fails us to give information on upcoming sets.

57 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Lol at this.

Best example that we should believe on a respected source. Who never fails us to give information on upcoming sets.

More like best example as to why useless speculation should stop.

I get it when we have something concrete like Mera and Gordon being in the film and speculating if they'll be in sets, but the hall of justice? That's not even a rumor about the film, just something out of the blue that will cause even more confusion. Sorry if I'm rambling, but this has already gotten on my nerves in the Marvel thread and I don't want to see the DC one get to that point.

Anyway, so Ares huh? It'll be cool to see how they pull him off as a brick built figure, seeing as his headgear is more elaborate than Giant-Man's.

1 hour ago, Thelegodan said:

Wow the JL wave will be quite large compared to Bvs. To compare the prices, the smallest bvs set was $13, while the JL smallest set is $20. Than the medium sized set (bvs) - $30, and JL - $60 (twice as large) and the biggest sets for each Bvs - $60 (same cost as  the medium sized JL set)  and JL - $130.  (more than twice as large, well cost wise at least, than the largest bvs set). Also now knowing the prices (and not to delve into speculation) that leaves a lot of character space outside of the Jl members, steppenwolf, and probably quite a few parademons. I mean seeing as how most 20 dollar sets come with 3 figures, based off the bvs set the 60 dollar one will come with 5, and (going off sets like jokerland) the large set will have most likely 8(+) figures,, giving us a total of probably at the least 16 figures. Subtracting the 7 leauge members and steppenwolf brings us down to 8, with at least one repeat of  a league member and a few parademons. Even than there most definitely will be room for more figures, so hopefully characters like Commissioner Gordon, Alfred, Tactical suit batman, and maybe even mera become far more likely than before.  Obviously this is all based off only box art, set prices, and comparisons, so i hope my tiny essay XD doesnt upset the mods  

This is great.  The bigger the sets the better. Flying Fox with Updated better designed batmobile. Come on Lego bring it and we shall empty our wallets at your marvelous creations!!

29 minutes ago, Lionbear8 said:

This is great.  The bigger the sets the better. Flying Fox with Updated better designed batmobile. Come on Lego bring it and we shall empty our wallets at your marvelous creations!!

But  the JL 'updated' batmobile looks worse.  I they made it as part of the flying fox set wouldn't the design of batmobile likely be compromised leaving it less pieces?    I guess it's better to have it part of a set than being a set of its own.

I love the bvs lego batmobile :].

As for minifigure amounts.   GOTG2 sets of same price same year:

20 dollars : 3 figures

50 dollars: 4 figures.  considering JL sets (likely) has generic soldier figure Parademon we might get 5 figures in this set

Generic parademons might be a cheap way for lego to bump the figure amount in the largest set, lego often don't give enough figs for high priced sets  but with a generic fig that would be in multiple sets it could help out.

I assume one of the samller sets will have Cyborgs scientist father as an object of rescue.

6 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

More like best example as to why useless speculation should stop.

I get it when we have something concrete like Mera and Gordon being in the film and speculating if they'll be in sets, but the hall of justice? That's not even a rumor about the film, just something out of the blue that will cause even more confusion. Sorry if I'm rambling, but this has already gotten on my nerves in the Marvel thread and I don't want to see the DC one get to that point.

Anyway, so Ares huh? It'll be cool to see how they pull him off as a brick built figure, seeing as his headgear is more elaborate than Giant-Man's.

It was part of a larger post that was in reply to someone else.  

Edited by Legoman123

Maybe we should just not speculate and instead discuss the current sets?

I mean, we can't discuss Ares (Based on staff remarks)
We have no clue what they'll do with Steppenwolf (Given recently they mentioned he does not look like in BvS)
Everyone seems to be getting over-hyped about getting a ton of figures that are minor OR locations that are'nt even confirmed
The information about the upcoming films is vague and at times contradictory and everyone just seems annoyed or confused by the speculation...

Edited by Scarilian

Hall of Justice and Watchtower aren't even on the film. Maybe the Watchtower at future films but no this one. The Hawks certainly arent

The Flying Fox isnt the hellicarrier kinda big

50 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

The Flying Fox isnt the hellicarrier kinda big

It's big enough to hold the bat mobile, which will probally be around the same size as the last one. The LEGO Batman movie has a $90 plane and that can't hold any vehicle besides a very small boat for Robin, I think the Flying Fox is the obvious choice.

On a side note wouldn't the second Wonder Woman set have been in the press release if it existed? 

4 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

It's big enough to hold the bat mobile, which will probally be around the same size as the last one. The LEGO Batman movie has a $90 plane and that can't hold any vehicle besides a very small boat for Robin, I think the Flying Fox is the obvious choice.

On a side note wouldn't the second Wonder Woman set have been in the press release if it existed?

Just now, BatofGotham said:
4 hours ago, Soupperson1 said:

It CAN store the Batmobile in the movie and Is the mobile hq of the League in the movie but I doubt Lego would make something that accurate in scale. And The Fox isnt as gigantic as the helicarrier either

1 minute ago, BatofGotham said:

It CAN store the Batmobile in the movie and Is the mobile hq of the League in the movie but I doubt Lego would make something that accurate in scale. And The Fox isnt as gigantic as the helicarrier either

What I'm saying is Lego probably wont make a scale accurate Flying Fox