If they don't use this opportunity wisely to make a Batman Beyond variant next January, I'm gonna be mad.

Oh dayum, you're right! Now there's one Batman variant I actually would want. It would be a dream if a Batman Beyond figure was part of the Batman movie CMF line.

Oh dayum, you're right! Now there's one Batman variant I actually would want. It would be a dream if a Batman Beyond figure was part of the Batman movie CMF line.

It was shown in the first trailer, so it will probably be in one of the sets.

I'll be happy if they use the CMF series for Batman variants seen in the film.

Me too because then you could fill up the sets with characters like The Justice League and the Batman villains just as an example!

Doomsday looks so meh.... Don't understand why they paired him with Wonderwoman. They could have done Bizarro and Batzarro to free up SM

Doomsday looks so meh.... Don't understand why they paired him with Wonder Woman. They could have done Bizarro and Batzarro to free up SM.

Wonder Woman was used most likely because of the BvS movie and now we have the whole trinity in one wave.

Batzarro will most likely not be used because he is an exclusive figure that many people can get through the wide released DVD.

While Bizarro can be used as an example as to why Batzarro is possible, Bizarro was from a limited release SDCC but a majority of people can buy the DVD.

That said, I actually think Doomsday is one of the best of the line, kind of like the Thanos Mighty Micro mostly because its cool to have characters that would normally be big figs in minifig form.

wonder woman will be in the Lego Batman Movie.

I have a pretty good feeling that a lot of the Justice League will be taking a back seat to Batman, his villains, and the direct Bat-family.

As all characters in the MM line have been stylised versions of characters we have already got (excluding Doomsday and Bizarro), do you think it's likely that next year they will introduce these two characters properly?

I can only hope. That would mean a really great Superman set. Problem is, there really isn't much room for comics sets next year, with The Lego Batman Movie taking up the whole winter wave, and Wonder Woman and Justice League taking the summer.

If they don't use this opportunity wisely to make a Batman Beyond variant next January, I'm gonna be mad.

The Batman Beyond suit is basically the only reason to even make a CMF line for Batman variants. It's like the only significant variant we haven't gotten yet, aside from AzBat, the first appearance suit, and anything involving the word "nipple".

CORRECTION: There's still Kingdom Come, Red Son, White Lantern, Gaslight, Vampire Batman, and that time he painted himself yellow as a defense against Green Lantern, but MOSTLY the nipple suits, let's be real, that's what we're all here for.

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

I have a pretty good feeling that a lot of the Justice League will be taking a back seat to Batman, his villains, and the direct Bat-family.

I can only hope. That would mean a really great Superman set. Problem is, there really isn't much room for comics sets next year, with The Lego Batman Movie taking up the whole winter wave, and Wonder Woman and Justice League taking the summer.

The Batman Beyond suit is basically the only reason to even make a CMF line for Batman variants. It's like the only significant variant we haven't gotten yet, aside from AzBat, the first appearance suit, and anything involving the word "nipple".

CORRECTION: There's still Kingdom Come, Red Son, White Lantern, Gaslight, Vampire Batman, and that time he painted himself yellow as a defense against Green Lantern, but MOSTLY the nipple suits, let's be real, that's what we're all here for.

well dude even the minor characters in the Lego movie got to be in the Lego movie sets, so even if the justice league are a small part in the movie there is still a chance they could appear in the sets

Even though it's a Batman movie and it would actually be a little 'tongue-in-cheek' joke to do so on Lego's behalf, I can't see 13 sets all having Batman in them. Especially if there's a CMF line (although the fact that there's a massive changing room full of different suits would add to that joke).

It wouldn't surprise me if the lead character on some of the sets was a member of the Bat Family. Even if we averaged out at 3 figures per set plus 16 CMF figures we'd be looking at 55 figures (and that's a conservative estimate).... Surely even Batman wouldn't make up 30 of them.

I still think this could become the most diverse DC wave we've ever had... and then still have a Justice League Movie wave to follow. These last couple of years have shown us that they're open to broadening the roster and by including the JL and all of Bat's rogues in the trailer/film (including Boomerang which is one of Flash's rogues) there's a massive hint that those characters can and will make an appearance in sets.

Having new versions of the JL such as the classic bearded GA shows us there's some new designs there... it's the reuse of older designs such as WW, Supes etc that would have me wondering whether they'll update any of those or rerelease those older figures. Dual moulded boots on Flash would be a simple but valuable update too.

Edited by Robianco

I recently saw an interview with Phil Lord and Chris Miller the producers of the Lego Batman movie and they called it a 90-minute Easter egg and that it heavily honors the comics covering Batman stuff all the way through to Batman v Superman and even into the future (hinting at Batman Beyond) so maybe we'll not only see different Batman versions but also different versions of Batgirl (1966 anyone?), Nightwing, Robin etc, plus maybe we'll get a Dark Knight Returns Batman bigfig like in Lego Batman 3... :)

Anyway maybe we should continue this lego Batman movie stuff in the Lego Batman movie topic...

Edited by TheBrickBuilder14

Can anyone point me to a source about the Batman CMF line? Or at least let me know if it is a rumor or confirmed. I am curious to find out more about it, and I feel like this is the first I'm hearing of it.

You've forgotten the single most important Batman variant:

HHRgU9o.gif

You've forgotten the single most important Batman variant:

Clearly a must have, right alongside Zebra Suit Batman.

Not sure if you guys are serious or joking (or half and half) but I would absolutely buy Rainbow Suit and Zebra Suit Batman. And Batman Beyond :p

If this has variants for other characters, I'd love to see a Red Robin fig... Juss saying

Would love a thomas wayne batman

Flashpoint? That'd be cool, oh so would the metal men suit from Justice. Or an official Knightfall-Azrael as batman fig. Or a Zero Year Batman, maybe even a Red hood with a proper dome tube thing

Let's face it, the most highly anticipated and wanted Bat suits would fill up an entire 16 figures required for the LEGO Batman movie CMF series

Not sure if you guys are serious or joking (or half and half) but I would absolutely buy Rainbow Suit and Zebra Suit Batman. And Batman Beyond :p

Haha, I'm with you actually! I would genuinely love a Rainbow Batman. :laugh:

Would love a thomas wayne batman

That would indeed be glorious. Still no Reverse Flash for him to fight though. :cry_sad:

Haha, I'm with you actually! I would genuinely love a Rainbow Batman. :laugh:

That would indeed be glorious. Still no Reverse Flash for him to fight though. :cry_sad:

Yes, that's a horrible thought :cry_sad:

Joking and serious. The ridiculous characters are my first choice on these matters; I legitimately want a Polka-Dot Man vs Zebra Suit Bats set.

Joking and serious. The ridiculous characters are my first choice on these matters; I legitimately want a Polka-Dot Man vs Zebra Suit Bats set.

Hush and Mad Hatter to go with that Clayface, then we'd finally have all villains from the first Lego Batman game. However this is going into wish list territory now