6 minutes ago, deemen said:

Agree 100% on the inconsistency of minifig database entries in Bricklink! Separating the type of wings to different minifig numbers is just stupid. Well, what do we expect from a site which allows just any member to add database entries anyway? More troubling is database administrators approve them. Haha!

Also, why do they have separate entries for identical figures, just because they have a neck bracket?

4 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Also, why do they have separate entries for identical figures, just because they have a neck bracket?

Any element attached to the neck or head is considered a part of a minifigure. It may seem arbitrary, but it's the same as changing a hat or a face print. Different parts. And the inventory for the figure comes from how it is portayed on the box if I am not mistaken. 

The Knightcrawler set comes with two green minifigures that are equipped differently, it kind of makes sense to list them separately. You could argue these aren't "alternate" pieces for the figs, like the spare wings for Space Batman or Hawkman.

BTW, my Space Batman came with four sets of wings for some reason! Two of each set.

The John Stewart GL book (Build your own adventure?) is now £9.99 on Amazon for chaps in the U.K. Much easier to swallow than £17.99! I've been sending price matches for ages lol cheapest I could see online was £9.99 + £2.80 postage (haven't seen the £8 ASDA deal).

Just now, Captain Britain said:

The John Stewart GL book (Build your own adventure?) is now £9.99 on Amazon for chaps in the U.K. Much easier to swallow than £17.99! I've been sending price matches for ages lol cheapest I could see online was £9.99 + £2.80 postage (haven't seen the £8 ASDA deal).

I planned to grab this the second it dropped below £10. Ended up buying on Amazon for about £9 shipped from the US. I'm surprised how quick the price has dropped on this one. Just wish he had dual moulded legs.

33 minutes ago, wickedlemon said:

I planned to grab this the second it dropped below £10. Ended up buying on Amazon for about £9 shipped from the US. I'm surprised how quick the price has dropped on this one. Just wish he had dual moulded legs.

Same here. I know it comes with bricks and the book is more interesting, but I only wanted the fig so £17.99 was a bit much. I knew if I waited a little it would drop by a good amount as they all seem to in the end! Should arrive tomorrow :)

31 minutes ago, Brickbashbosh said:

Flying fox is £60 at John Lewis in U.K. Which makes it a considerably more"  stomachable" purchase

Good price for the set really, I got it for that on Amazon, I guess they were price matching JL! Ended up selling off the build, supes and Wonder Woman for £45.

1 hour ago, Brickbashbosh said:

Flying fox is £60 at John Lewis in U.K. Which makes it a considerably more"  stomachable" purchase

Same price at Tesco too. Still finding it hard to pull the trigger on this one though.

Has anyone tried to modify or expand the Flying Fox? 

I've thought about buying one because of the cheap price on Amazon, but if I do I would like to build it at least twice as big. However I have no idea how that would look irl haha. 

Knightcrawler Tunnel Attack set just dropped to £39.00 on Amazon if you're based in the UK. Not too bad really! Spent way too much this month on Lego though.. oops!

28 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

BrickHeadz series 2 Justice League:

Cyborg

Aquaman

Wonderwoman

Flash

The flash looks pretty cool! Never thought I'd say that about a Brickheadz

It kinda sucks that the larger 2 justice league sets only give you one set of wings between two parademons so you can't have them both with the same kind of wings. I was really hoping for a set of wings for each parademon so I could have them all match and change them whenever I wanted.

21 hours ago, Nsk97 said:

It kinda sucks that the larger 2 justice league sets only give you one set of wings between two parademons so you can't have them both with the same kind of wings. I was really hoping for a set of wings for each parademon so I could have them all match and change them whenever I wanted.

I don't have the Flying Fox yet, but the crawler set gave me two sets of wings as well as Atlantis.

4 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

I don't have the Flying Fox yet, but the crawler set gave me two sets of wings as well as Atlantis.

I only got one set of wings in both the crawler and flying fox. I did check the instructions but it only lists one set of wings in the booklet. Did anyone else buy the sets yet and get more than one set of wings? 

Edited by Nsk97

On 9/30/2017 at 6:23 AM, Nsk97 said:

I only got one set of wings in both the crawler and flying fox. I did check the instructions but it only lists one set of wings in the booklet. Did anyone else buy the sets yet and get more than one set of wings? 

I got 2 sets of wings in the crawler, flying fox and Atlantis. 

41 minutes ago, Pennas2000 said:

I got 2 sets of wings in the crawler, flying fox and Atlantis. 

I guess I must be super unlucky then :sceptic:.

47 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Not just you.

I got 1 set of wings in all 3 sets.

Hmm then perhaps it is a UK thing only getting 1 set?