12 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Absolutely. I remember people were upset the second Quinjet could squeeze 3 for an $80 set. 

The Flying Fox is becoming more of a let- down. I love collecting the team ships for both Super Heroes themes, but I won't get this unless it's a steep discount, if at all.

What I liked about that Quinjet was that the vehicle itself looked amazing. You could put one in the cockpit, one in the back, one on the motorcycle, and one underneath the wing to be dropped. I did modify it to fit more, but the Flying Fox is just so much more disappointing. At least with the Avengers, the other 2 characters could be flying next to the ship on display (Iron Man and Thor). The Flying Fox doesn't look great from the outside, is very overpriced, and can't even close at the front. If the set goes on sale for $70 or $80, maybe I'll buy it. 

UK product pages for anyone interested-

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Battle-of-Atlantis-76085

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Knightcrawler-Tunnel-Attack-76086

https://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Flying-Fox-Batmobile-Airlift-Attack-76087

£100 is a lot cheaper than I expected the Flying Fox to be. However, I'll still wait for it to be reduced before getting it

Edited by Duncan Young

It's €130 in the Netherlands :( Luckily I don't need it, but it's a shame that we never get a welcome suprise. 

On 7/6/2017 at 5:14 PM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Wow, that's a couple different kinds of weird..? They've got promo images of the new Flash, surely? And why are they all so angry? Even the Batman art is dated??

See the little mark in the corner that says "For Solicitation Only"? This is essentially a preliminary cover, with placeholder art. The final cover will likely be very different.

6 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Just a quick look Steppenwolf, by the way, he seems to have changed if this is the final design but I like it.

Pretty accurate based on that toy if you ask me. Hmmmm but the size difference again. I'm glad it's not like what they did with ARES. 

Just now, adam1210leg said:

Does anyone know, there will be Aquaman sets or one set in 2018?

None as of now. Probably because it will be released by DEC so not yet. 

On 7/9/2017 at 5:39 PM, SpiderJazz said:

Pretty accurate based on that toy if you ask me. Hmmmm but the size difference again. I'm glad it's not like what they did with 

Edited by J3D1-T

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Yeah, whilst I like those sort of builds (Ares and Ant-Man), it just wasn't right. Just a side note, but I

Works for giANTman, but not with Ares. And also just to add that build for Stepphenwolf could also work for Surtur, but they didn't do it. So yea. 

Battle of Atlantis = $39.99 - okay-ish, $10 cheaper than ATM Heist Battle

Knightcrawler Tunnel Attack = $99.99 - I still maintain this is too expensive.

Flying Fox = $199.99 - Not bad, will wait for 20% or more discount. Batcave Break-In seems to have better value though.

I was just comparing the 76045 Batmobile to the new one in  76087 and though they appear to be 90% the same build i did spot a new piece/element,  a 1 x 3 with 2 studs JUMPER (2 used on the left to attach the gun replacing that sides canopy

check it out here(pic 9)

Edited by Mattallica

1 hour ago, Mattallica said:

I was just comparing the 76045 Batmobile to the new one in  76087 and though they appear to be 90% the same build i did spot a new piece/element,  a 1 x 3 with 2 studs JUMPER (2 used on the left to attach the gun replacing that sides canopy

check it out here(pic 9)

Nice catch.  Has that 2x3 flat studless tile next to it appeared anywhere else or is it new too?

Just now, psqidexslizer248 said:

Nice catch.  Has that 2x3 flat studless tile next to it appeared anywhere else or is it new too?

It's in the 2017 Milano too.

42 minutes ago, psqidexslizer248 said:

the 2x3 tile has been around awhile and in a bunch(6 according to bricklink) of colors but the jumper is new

Edited by Mattallica

18 hours ago, Mattallica said:

the 2x3 tile has been around awhile and in a bunch(6 according to bricklink) of colors but the jumper is new

I could sure use a screenshot from someone, cuz I'm not seeing it...

EDIT: Oh. I think I found it. Huh. Curious.

Edited by rob-ot5000

Are the white studs in the Aquaman set glow in the dark or plain white? Or are they gray...? :wacko: Having a hard time telling

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Are the white studs in the Aquaman set glow in the dark or plain white? Or are they gray...? :wacko: Having a hard time telling

GxzUkim.jpg?2
I think they're glow-in-the-dark.

On 7/9/2017 at 3:01 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

Battle of Atlantis = $39.99 - okay-ish, $10 cheaper than ATM Heist Battle

Knightcrawler Tunnel Attack = $99.99 - I still maintain this is too expensive.

Flying Fox = $199.99 - Not bad, will wait for 20% or more discount. Batcave Break-In seems to have better value though.

Wait... that's Flying Box is seriously $199?  Is that a joke? 

12 minutes ago, Buildingwon said:

Wait... that's Flying Box is seriously $199?  Is that a joke? 

It's no US I think. It's Canadian $.

15 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

No, it's Australian or New Zealand dollars. 

I stand corrected. But I'm pretty much sure it's not US. :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I stand corrected. But I'm pretty much sure it's not US. :thumbup:

Oh, definitely not. If the Flying Fox was $200 US, then I'm fairly sure we all would have revolted against Lego. 

4 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

No, it's Australian or New Zealand dollars. 

Yeah, it's New Zealand dollars. Still very expensive, but LEGO doesn't seem to care.