5 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Its slightly redesigned 2016 BvS Batmobile with lame canon added instead of one canopy piece. I personally like 2016 Batmobile better.

Definitely very similar.  At first glance I'd say the 2016 model can easily be made to look exactly the same.  I try to view sets individually without comparing to earlier designs.  Separate from the 2016 Batmobile, I don't think this batmobile is a bad build.  

1 hour ago, Buildingwon said:

Definitely very similar.  At first glance I'd say the 2016 model can easily be made to look exactly the same.  I try to view sets individually without comparing to earlier designs.  Separate from the 2016 Batmobile, I don't think this batmobile is a bad build.  

I agree. It's a step up from the previous one. The correct wheels and the neat addition of the steps using the gun was really clever.

Man, the Flying Fox has me really disappointed. No interior and no way to close it up, so say goodbye to putting the league in. Plus, what is with the yellow showing through the Batmobile? It looks really off.

18 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

Why did they change some of the batmobile parts into yellow? It doesn't go very well?. And does the ramp actually go up? I'm really hoping that the cockpit isn't the only place you can store figs. 

There is no ramp.

Look again: 

LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Justice League Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack (76087)

16 hours ago, Felkin said:

I love how the Flying Fox says "Wayne Technology" on the side! Way to go on the whole secret identity thing!

LOL yeah, didn't think of that.

20 hours ago, blackknightrises said:

I saw that whenever I got on the site to make my purchases for double VIP points. Definitely a good deal. Decided to go ahead and pick one up in place of one of the other sets I was considering buying since it is going to be retiring soon. I have a feeling that the sale will make that happen even sooner. Also decided to, sadly enough, go ahead and use my VIP points on it and a few other things. Goodbye sweet $130 in points lol. 

I guess it isn't really a big deal, but Double VIP time is the WORST possible time to use your banked points. You don't earn anything at all for that $130, but instead of missing out on ~$7, you're missing out on ~$13. Know what I mean? Buy what you can afford during Double VIP, then use the points the next week, if you like.

2 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

I guess it isn't really a big deal, but Double VIP time is the WORST possible time to use your banked points. You don't earn anything at all for that $130, but instead of missing out on ~$7, you're missing out on ~$13. Know what I mean? Buy what you can afford during Double VIP, then use the points the next week, if you like.

I'm such a sucker for double points. I pushed back a Lego order I was going to place by about a month just for double points, and it's when I buy presents for my little cousin and other family too. I hope there are no double points late in August that will screw up my plans to buy all the new sets on the 1st! 

3 hours ago, Xzmmc said:

Man, the Flying Fox has me really disappointed. No interior and no way to close it up, so say goodbye to putting the league in. Plus, what is with the yellow showing through the Batmobile? It looks really off.

I think you can close it up. Also is there no bottom or is it covered partially? Hope we get better images of the Flying Fox

13 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

That is typically what I would have done but I was planning on using the points for the batcave anyway so I thought why not? Probably shouldn't have but I still purchased several other pricey sets so I still came out good on the points I think.

At first I liked the Flying Fox, but then I realised it looked like Iron Skull's sub (which don't get me wrong, is an alright vehicle), and didn't have a ramp. It's a really underwhelming set, but I'm still getting it. Also, why would he plaster "Wayne Technologies" on the side, what are we..... Marvel?

So I don't post often, but I'm pretty sure I posted something about the Flying Fox being a must-get when the initial leaks came out. Upon further inspection with more detailed pics, I gotta say that it will have to be well-discounted for me to buy it. The only figure I really care about is Cyborg, and even then the version from a few years ago wouldn't look too out of place with the rest of these JL figs. And the flying fox looks more and more dissapointing the more I look at it. Especially the front part having no floor, that is just so lame and weird. Also, it doesn't seem to have a door to let it close, so it'll just hang open the whole time when the Batmobile isn't inside. 

10 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

At first I liked the Flying Fox, but then I realised it looked like Iron Skull's sub (which don't get me wrong, is an alright vehicle), and didn't have a ramp. It's a really underwhelming set, but I'm still getting it. Also, why would he plaster "Wayne Technologies" on the side, what are we..... Marvel?

Betcha wish y'all didn't sell off Iceman after that sick burn, don'tcha, Feige? :laugh:

10 hours ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

Betcha wish y'all didn't sell off Iceman after that sick burn, don'tcha, Feige? :laugh:

:grin::grin:

Finally got the Wonder Woman set! Can't wait to build Ares. He's such an amazing looking build. I really hope they continue these megafig styled characters!

1 hour ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Lego activity book that includes flash... Man i really like that Lego Batman 2 Video Game Flash.

Wow. At least we've got dual molded legs now, but I'm soooo not used to the official Lego Flash. It was just worth it to me to get the custom from Christo. Hopefully the Reverse Flash set gives us at least the dual molded legs and a better logo.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

16 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Hopefully the Reverse Flash set gives us at least the dual molded legs and a better logo.

Yes! That would so useful for classic iron man!

27 minutes ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Yes! That would so useful for classic iron man!

Second reason I'm hoping for them!

4 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Lego activity book that includes flash... Man i really like that Lego Batman 2 Video Game Flash.

This is a nice surprise because it's been a while since we got a regular Flash figure. 

On 7/5/2017 at 2:26 PM, Amazing Bricks said:

LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Activity Book with The Flash Minifigure

Wow, that's a couple different kinds of weird..? They've got promo images of the new Flash, surely? And why are they all so angry? Even the Batman art is dated??

I was honestly never a fan of the Lego Batman 2 Flash. The mask was too bucket-y, even compared to the already bucket-y type-1 cowl Batman had at the time.

I found the HD pictures of the Flying Fox on the Lego Shop site. Looks like there's no other useable space inside. So it fits the Batmobile and 2 figures in the cockpit. Pretty disappointing for a team transporter. 

YES! The Flying Fox set is $199 in New Zealand (the $130 USD price tag initially indicated a $260 NZD price)

That's a whopping $80 cheaper than the Ultimate Batmobile :)

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I found the HD pictures of the Flying Fox on the Lego Shop site. Looks like there's no other useable space inside. So it fits the Batmobile and 2 figures in the cockpit. Pretty disappointing for a team transporter. 

Seriously. And no closing the Batmobile bay either. Probably going to modify it.

2 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Absolutely. I remember people were upset the second Quinjet could squeeze 3 for an $80 set. 

The Flying Fox is becoming more of a let- down. I love collecting the team ships for both Super Heroes themes, but I won't get this unless it's a steep discount, if at all.