36 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I thought the out of box photo would make me like the Flying Fox more, but it still looks horrible and not worth the price to me. 

Looking at the picture, yeah it doesn't change my perception on the set itself. But I kinda like the build for Steppenwolf.

After seeing the Flying Box in HD and out of the box, I gotta say I like it.  While it may not be enough to justify the price point, I really like that Batmobile and the brick built figure*.  A better superman would've sold the set for me. 

Edited by Buildingwon
Quasi* Big Fig

22 minutes ago, Buildingwon said:

After seeing the Flying Box in HD and out of the box, I gotta say I like it.  While it may not be enough to justify the price point, I really like that Batmobile and the Quadi-Big dig (dunno what y'all call those).  A better superman would've sold the set for me. 

Is that Quadi-big fig? Hmmm brickbuilt figure like Groot.

hahaha that superman is retarded. Probably he is smiling because he's back from the dead.

So, I've got a leaked image of the Killer Frost Ice Tank, not sure on the minifigures though...

Link removed

Edited by Milan
Link removed

I love the Flying Fox. Hopefully it can fit the whole league and has more interior inside. And it's really nice to see Lego improved the flaps on the Batmobile

10 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

So, I've got a leaked image of the Killer Frost Ice Tank, not sure on the minifigures though...

Link removed

"Some people just want to watch the world burn"

Edited by Milan
Link removed

Link removed

(Sigh) Grodd-dammit

Edited by Milan
Link removed

Link removed

What in the world makes you think that's what that is? Because it isn't.

Edited by Milan
Link removed

Link removed

Is that a troll or what? Hmmm. Not funny.

8 hours ago, WarSquirrel said:

Wow the armored batman fig in the Flying Fox set looks nice. I'll definitely pick this up for the figs

Yup the only thing that is nice in the set is Batman, Cyborg and Steppenwolf

Edited by Milan
Link removed

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yup the only thing that is nice in the set is Batman, Cyborg and Steppenwolf

I mean... the batmobile is kind of awesome.

28 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Though its a 2016 set, its 2017 news.

The Classic TV Series Batcave, at least in the US, is discounted to $216 on shop.lego.com! 

Holy crap! That's a pretty good price and I wish I could buy it, but I don't have a lot of room for it and I'm saving up for the Ragnarok and Ninjago Movie sets in August. 

With those pics the flying fox looks quite a bit better, but still a bit too bulky for my liking. And wow there is a lot of stud shooters in that set :sceptic:

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

Though its a 2016 set, its 2017 news.

The Classic TV Series Batcave, at least in the US, is discounted to $216 on shop.lego.com! 

I saw that whenever I got on the site to make my purchases for double VIP points. Definitely a good deal. Decided to go ahead and pick one up in place of one of the other sets I was considering buying since it is going to be retiring soon. I have a feeling that the sale will make that happen even sooner. Also decided to, sadly enough, go ahead and use my VIP points on it and a few other things. Goodbye sweet $130 in points lol. 

Why did they change some of the batmobile parts into yellow? It doesn't go very well?. And does the ramp actually go up? I'm really hoping that the cockpit isn't the only place you can store figs. 

link removed

Don't make posts like this.

6 hours ago, Buildingwon said:

I mean... the batmobile is kind of awesome.

Its slightly redesigned 2016 BvS Batmobile with lame canon added instead of one canopy piece. I personally like 2016 Batmobile better.

For anyone who thought I was being serious about that link, it was just a prank. Anyway, I'm kind of underwhelmed with the inside of the Flying Fox.

I love how the Flying Fox says "Wayne Technology" on the side! Way to go on the whole secret identity thing!

"Bruce Wayne? Uh... who's that? Sounds like a cool guy."

24 minutes ago, Felkin said:

I love how the Flying Fox says "Wayne Technology" on the side! Way to go on the whole secret identity thing!

"Bruce Wayne? Uh... who's that? Sounds like a cool guy."

Lol. Then it has a big batman symbol upfront. Hahaha dumb.