32 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Is it just me or does it look like Lego has finally fixed the tan problem? I suppose it could also be the lighting as it does appear to have been shot under a lamp/with flash but I still think that the flesh tone is lighter.

No, it isn't fixed. Batman still goes to the same tanning shop as Captain America.

34 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Is it just me or does it look like Lego has finally fixed the tan problem? I suppose it could also be the lighting as it does appear to have been shot under a lamp/with flash but I still think that the flesh tone is lighter.

No it isn't fixed.

Actually the printing is nice very different take on Batman, but I'm not a fan. 

Yeah. It doesn't look fixed to me...that's such a shame as it is such a great headpiece!

The Supergirl 2 pack reveal pisses me off. As a huge fan of all the DC CW shows, I want Lego to branch out into that section of DC more than anything. But first Arsenal, then Atom, and now CW BrickHeadz are all locked up to SDCC! When will Lego ever release Arrowverse based content that isn't impossible to get?

2 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

^Has it been confirmed or denied if Reverse Flash, Firestorm, Flash, or Killer Frost are comic or CW variants in next year's sets?

I would be extremely surprised if it was CW, but its more than likely comics

I feel like CW stuff is all being saved for Comic Con, I mean we have the SDCC exclusives of Arsenal, Atom, and now those brickheads. I doubt we're ever getting anything in sets, we'll just get characters that coincide with whatever's on TV, like we did with Flash, Captain Cold, Grodd, Supergirl, Martian Manhunter, and Green Arrow in 2015.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

6 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If it is comics, I had a really interesting idea for Firestorm while going through my Marvel minifigures today:

What if Firestorm uses Star Lord's helmet for his head/helmet piece? Does it seem too out there? The borders would be red rather than silver, Firestorm's face would replace Star Lord's mask, and the "hair" could be molded trans-orange for the flame on top. It seems unlikely, but I thought that'd be a clever use of a mold (I do realize the two vent tubes at the front on the bottom center could cause a problem)

2 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

If it is comics, I had a really interesting idea for Firestorm while going through my Marvel minifigures today:

What if Firestorm uses Star Lord's helmet for his head/helmet piece? Does it seem too out there? The borders would be red rather than silver, Firestorm's face would replace Star Lord's mask, and the "hair" could be molded trans-orange for the flame on top. It seems unlikely, but I thought that'd be a clever use of a mold (I do realize the two vent tubes at the front on the bottom center could cause a problem)

I doubt it. It would make his face look super weird. I'm betting they just go with the Ghost Rider head or the flame hair thing from Ultra Agents and Nexo Knights. 

8 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I doubt it. It would make his face look super weird. I'm betting they just go with the Ghost Rider head or the flame hair thing from Ultra Agents and Nexo Knights. 

The Ghost Rider head piece is most likely - with a painted head... should look really good. :wink:

Just wish they'd make dual-moulded legs for Green Lantern and Flash!

1 hour ago, dario2739 said:

The Ghost Rider head piece is most likely - with a painted head... should look really good. :wink:

Just wish they'd make dual-moulded legs for Green Lantern and Flash!

We have dual-molded legs already for the Flash. Perfect legs came in the City Fun at the Beach set.

10 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I was just judging off the design in the Lego batman 3 video game.

33 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I was just judging off the design in the Lego batman 3 video game.

The Lego Group doesn't seem to base designs off of the games after the fact. Lego Batman 3 did have a few figures that appeared identically after the game came out, but I vaguely remember around that time that the release of a couple of the DC waves had been switched around, so the figures had already been designed for physical sets by that point.

17 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

Wow, I really like the harness details. Given the function of the set (Batmobile dropping out of the sky), it's pretty cool to see the safetys depicted here. I like the look of this variant very much.

^I agree, those silver eyes look great!

It's not actually "harness". The straps are what hold the armored plates in place

14 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Thought it was based on the Justice League Action series?

1 hour ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

We have dual-molded legs already for the Flash. Perfect legs came in the City Fun at the Beach set.

Oh damn, you're right! Wow, have to buy that set now. Or are the legs on Bricks and Pieces?

Just now, AnnaBuildsLego said:

Oh damn, you're right! Wow, have to buy that set now. Or are the legs on Bricks and Pieces?

I think in the Licensed B&P thread, it was said that they're available for right now

Just now, AnnaBuildsLego said:

I'm not sure. Here are the legs on Flash

Spoiler
Justice League Doom

45 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Thought it was based on the Justice League Action series?

Well I would presume kind of both, they use their common comic designs, and the Justice League Action logo gets slapped on the box, thats at least what I'm expecting

^your team looks great! I like how you used the Gemini suit torso and hip piece for Cyborg, though I don't quite get the use of Nightwing's torso for Martian Manhunter 

They look alright, but I think I'll just use the normal red legs for my Flash

Edited by Aegis2000
Fixed typos

It would be rather odd to have their CW designs in the sets next to Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg who would have comic based costumes, the CW figures would need more detailing

18 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

The bat head that came with 76027 Black Mantra has quite a pale face on the non-scuba side. Looks pretty good, much better than the ubiquitous tan version.

11 minutes ago, belkor said:

The bat head that came with 76027 Black Mantra has quite a pale face on the non-scuba side. Looks pretty good, much better than the ubiquitous tan version.

I just got the X-Men Mighty Micros set, and it's also got the pale face. I actually prefer the tan face, since the pale one looks even weirder next to normal skinned figures.

2 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I'm not sure. Here are the legs on Flash

Those look fantastic! I may pick up a set of those legs or the whole Fun at the Beach set :) Thanks for showing what it looks like, your Justice League seems fab!