16 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Those are hella not worth it, for the price of two and a half Flash's, you could just get the actual set with him, and Aquaman is literally like the price of his own set, but without 3 other mini figures and a build (I cant remember the actual set prices, if I'm wrong feel free to call me up on it)

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Those are hella not worth it, for the price of two and a half Flash's, you could just get the actual set with him, and Aquaman is literally like the price of his own set, but without 3 other mini figures and a build (I cant remember the actual set prices, if I'm wrong feel free to call me up on it)

Never said they were worth it, but I know some people spend that amount of money just to get things early (the post is for them), I'm waiting to :)

Like my post says, "Just because I know quite a lot of people want this minifigure NOW!"

Edited by J3D1-T

Just now, deskp said:

Less than 2 months till the release off the sets folks!

People still want it early, also, some people might just want the figures.

Just now, J3D1-T said:

People still want it early, also, some people might just want the figures.

I too would rather the figures than the builds, but I would rather wait until worldwide set release when the figures won't cost that much

Unfortunately for my wallet, I'm not gonna wait for that Flash figure when really it's the only thing I want out of the set and I don't expect it to drop in price so much that waiting would really be worth it.

So thanks J3D1-T, Lego Flash is speeding my way as fast as the snail-mail force will let him.

11 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Yeah that's a steep mark up lol. There's a guy on a Facebook group I'm part of who has a few of them and is selling them out for £9 a pop + postage which is a little easier to swallow. I'll still wait for the set itself though.

6 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

I don't get it,why the Thor sets got released earlier but not the Justice League sets??Both movies come out the same month.

Different companies different marketing launches.  Somewhat similar to fforce friday.

Just now, deskp said:

Different companies different marketing launches.  Somewhat similar to fforce friday.

I see now but it sucks that we have to wait longer for the JL sets.

There's this guy in IG have this unreleased figs from DC's justice league and Ninjago.

Thought you'd wanna see a 360• view.

Just got 2016 BvS Batwing 50% off, so now I have no reason to get awful Flying Box set! Already got perfect Superman with double molded legs and great WW. Still will have to buy new Batfleck face though.

I love just about everything about that Aquaman figure. It always makes me love it a little extra. A little arm printing and a different skin tone would make that minifig downright flawless.

Just saw Wonder Woman the other day. Went out and bought the Warrior Battle set immediately afterwards. I know most people were complaining about the inaccuracies of Ares or the plane, but I gotta say, the Steve Trevor minifig is my biggest let down. 

Chris Pine has such a distinct face. His eyebrows are totally unmatchable. Needless to say, I'm ticked he has the same face print as Hawkeye and Cap. Additionally, his hair piece AND color are inaccurate. He should have either the barista or Zombie Business Man hair in medium sand brown or whatever it's called. Same color as young Anakin and Zombie Cheerleader.

1 hour ago, saysonder said:

Just saw Wonder Woman the other day. Went out and bought the Warrior Battle set immediately afterwards. I know most people were complaining about the inaccuracies of Ares or the plane, but I gotta say, the Steve Trevor minifig is my biggest let down. 

Chris Pine has such a distinct face. His eyebrows are totally unmatchable. Needless to say, I'm ticked he has the same face print as Hawkeye and Cap. Additionally, his hair piece AND color are inaccurate. He should have either the barista or Zombie Business Man hair in medium sand brown or whatever it's called. Same color as young Anakin and Zombie Cheerleader.

I just checked that out. It doesn't match the Steve Trevor hair in the movie. The Jim Gordon hair from the TLBM sets is a better fit

Haven't been on this thread in a while, heard something about reverse flash coming.

was that true and have any other new characters been announced?

Just now, Themadpatter said:

Haven't been on this thread in a while, heard something about reverse flash coming.

was that true and have any other new characters been announced?

Yes. In 2018 there (at least) 3 sets coming out

set 1- Lobo, Superman and Krypto (build is Lobo's Space Hog)

set 2- Lex Luthor, Cheetah, Wonder Woman, Batman and Firestorm (builds are Lex's Mech and a jetpack for Batman)

set 3- Reverse Flash, Killer Frost, Cyborg and Flash (builds are a helicopter for Cyborg and a car for Killer Frost)

If you want to discuss these sets further go to the Future DC Speculation thread :classic:

8 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Yes. In 2018 there (at least) 3 sets coming out

set 1- Lobo, Superman and Krypto (build is Lobo's Space Hog)

set 2- Lex Luthor, Cheetah, Wonder Woman, Batman and Firestorm (builds are Lex's Mech and a jetpack for Batman)

set 3- Reverse Flash, Killer Frost, Cyborg and Flash (builds are a helicopter for Cyborg and a car for Killer Frost)

If you want to discuss these sets further go to the Future DC Speculation thread :classic:

I've lost count of the amount of jet packs I have for Batman lol

14 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

I've lost count of the amount of jet packs I have for Batman lol

To get hold of Cheetah and Firestorm it's totally worth it!!! :wink:

1 hour ago, dario2739 said:

To get hold of Cheetah and Firestorm it's totally worth it!!! :wink:

Oh you know there's no way I'm turning it down! I'll have to get a frame to display Batman's jet packs *huh*.

I have been wondering about something for quite  a while, why won't Lego give us a Batman with eyes underneath his cowl? I can't imagine that it would be difficult to do but they must have a reason for it since they haven't done so yet, is it because Batman then has 4 sets of eyes? Also slightly off topic, but does anyone know of an official or custom head that would give Batman his eyes?