Just now, J3D1-T said:

To be fair, the Rebirth costumes are quite popular. And we have to think that LEGO has changed and that it might not be all about popularity anymore. I think it is just that they want to bring out sets, and see what characters and costumes go with it.

Well I suppose it would be a different case for costumes, I still think it may be too recent for Rebirth, but a Rebirth Batman suit would be pretty cool

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Well I suppose it would be a different case for costumes, I still think it may be too recent for Rebirth, but a Rebirth Batman suit would be pretty cool

Yeah, I just want a change from the LBM Batman, and the New 52 Batman.

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Yeah, I just want a change from the LBM Batman, and the New 52 Batman.

I have a very strong feeling that this upcoming Batman will be new, but also may not be interesting. Just a thought

I have a very strong feeling that this upcoming Batman will be new, but also may not be interesting. Just a thought

I had that feeling too, I hope WW, Flash and Cyborg have good and updated designs, and Superman!

That was my feeling, I hope the new WW looks cool

I know these aren't Superhero sets, but they are DC so I'll post them here.

18839151_1391884470893705_81887559600398

18893175_1391884467560372_49313369231804

I really don't like the look of these Clone Wars like minifigures, but who am I to judge. 

Yikess. Well, I'll still be getting Raven just to say I have her, but I can definitely pass on that Starfire.. Either that or just order a regular head sometime.. Beast Boy's expression kind of works, but the torso and short legs are meh. 

Oh, dear, Starfire is scary. Those cartoon eyes just aren't for everybody, apparently. At least Raven will be able to work with the other figures, because the white around her eyes can be interpreted as visible skin rather than sclerae.

Love Ravens side build, and her alternate face looks awesome! Also like this Titans robot, especially the 'T' on its chest. Not a fan of the Clone Wars like eyes. Beast Boy's hair is pretty cool though, wish the Jokerland Beast Boy had the lighter green skin so I could use that hairpiece on him

Edited by Quicksilver838

57 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

As much as I like to get them, most people who don't read the comics won't appreciate them as much as the dc fans

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don't the the cartoony style of the characters, but the new hair piece in magenta is awesome! 

Surprisingly only just noticed it, it would look great if someone was making a Jewel from Marvel

10 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don't the the cartoony style of the characters, but the new hair piece in magenta is awesome! 

Do you mean that the piece is new or just the color? Because the mold debuted with the Pop Star in CMF Series 2. 

Does the artwork mean that Raven has double face?

That Starfire face is what nightmares are made of

Those are... not good. I'll pass on them until we get a Raven in the same style as the "normal" figs. I may order Starfire's hair for the current version we have, but that will be the extent.

21 minutes ago, 8BrickMario said:

Do you mean that the piece is new or just the color? Because the mold debuted with the Pop Star in CMF Series 2. 

I meant the color, sorry. I know that the piece has been around for a while. 

I was wondering where those dimensions packs went. Only thing I really like is the robot build that comes with Starfire, it's a nice build. All the figures look a lot like mighty micros, but I'll still get Raven, just gotta find a possible replacement head. 

57 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

As much as I like to get them, most people who don't read the comics won't appreciate them as much as the dc fans

8 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

... but I'll still get Raven, just gotta find a possible replacement head. 

Spooky Girl CMF head. 

1 hour ago, daryen said:

Spooky Girl CMF head. 

That's my plan, too. It's too bad Raven didn't come as a Fun Pack, since she's the only one I care about. Ohhhh well.

2 hours ago, daryen said:

Spooky Girl CMF head. 

Even with that head, that torso is still iffy. Her hips are too cartoony to fit the style of even the Micros, and why did they print her boots on that way???

On 5/30/2017 at 8:42 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I wish we got Arrowverse sets since that's the Killer Frost I want to see, but I'm glad we're getting a figure at all. Firestorm sounds amazing too. 

I don't know what it's gonna take for us to get at least an Arrowverse set, since it's not like it's tremendously dark or unpopular with younger viewers. Even just one set based on one of the big crossover events would satisfy me, tbh. Either way, it shouldn't be too hard to purist a good CW Killer Frost.