12 hours ago, doclord said:

Is it just me, or is the Flying Fox set kind of pointless? You get a cooler Batman in the Knightcrawler (in my opinion), the Flying Fox isn't a very unique design and the only real exclusive figure is Cyborg. It's so expensive yet it has so little!

I like the concept of the set but I am just tired of bat vehicles. From the lego batman movie alone I have too many. I'm one of those guys who would take a location based set over cars and spaceships any day. 

I don't mind the vehicle stuff. Unfortunately, action-based themes don't have many excuses to provide proper location models. It's either a playset made for destruction or a less polished model. In fact, I was actually disappointed by the latest Arkham because of the lack of things to do. I do really appreciate detailed buildings and locations, but I don't think they have as much of a place here.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Have you seen it? Hmmmm so he has some kinda glowing eyes or shark eyes in battle mode? and normal eyes if he is not. 

Yeah the box image of him has normal eyes, so does the blurry first image we saw of the figure.

Just now, doclord said:

Wait, quick question, is Tactical Batman in the Fox or the Knightcrawler?

Fox.

Just now, deskp said:

Fox.

Oof, dang, I thought it was the other way around. That's probably the only reason I'd want the set then.

I love getting vehicles especially the vehicles in the DCEU they look practical and realistic. That's why I'm really excited dor the Flying fox it can hold the Batmobile and hopefully a decent interior

4 minutes ago, deskp said:

Yeah the box image of him has normal eyes, so does the blurry first image we saw of the figure.

Oh, I almost forgot that one, hmmm. In the trailers I don't recall him having normal eyes, does he? 

5 minutes ago, doclord said:

Wait, quick question, is Tactical Batman in the Fox or the Knightcrawler?

Flying Fox, that figure and cyborg will be the cash cows. 

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh, I almost forgot that one, hmmm. In the trailers I don't recall him having normal eyes, does he? 

They're always that grey color. but they are normal beyond that,  Lego making his eyes weird is overkill.  So it's good they gave us options for normality.

22 minutes ago, deskp said:

They're always that grey color. but they are normal beyond that,  Lego making his eyes weird is overkill.  So it's good they gave us options for normality.

Yeap it's a good thing they add things like that. Most recent fig they done is Bruce Banner turning into Hulk. love that glowing green eyes! 

Congrats 4000th post! :classic:

If you guys wanna see how accurate the figures are the suits are displayed at the Warner bros licensing expo. Now that I've seen Jason Momoa's Aquaman suit without hindrance it starts to grow on m

1 minute ago, VaderFan2187 said:

No one cares about Parademons? :look:

Or have I just never noticed them?

Good thing here in this forum if we have new pictures or updates it will be posted immediately, so I think most of the peeps doesn't care at Parademons knowing that the colors are off. But they have nice printing which is forgivable. 

Lol the Parademons have leg printing and even toe printing, and they couldn't bother with Superman? Priorities!

There is an image attached guys

I dunno but in the poster the green is more dominant

Edited by BatofGotham

11 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I don't think you're wrong, in fact I'd say the Reverse

Lobo and Reverse Flash in a set?? Or am I getting this hint wrong since no one else seems to have mentioned it... :(

Nah it justs a possibility since the new Aquaman hairpiece is perfect for Lobo. I can honestly see that happening since Batman recruited Lobo for the Justice League he's becoming more mainstream

13 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

I don't think you're wrong, in fact I'd say the Reverse

Image result for harrison wells gif

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Have you seen it? Hmmmm so he has some kinda glowing eyes or shark eyes in battle mode? and normal eyes if he is not. 

We've actually seen a little bit of that already. His irises are a really dope white in the Justice League posters, and in the "Talk." bit of the trailer, which seems to be what the minifig's going for here. I'm guessing it has something to do with him being out of the water, since he seems to have dark brown eyes in his BvS cameo and some other shots.

1 hour ago, d-delay said:

Lobo and Reverse Flash in a set?? Or am I getting this hint wrong since no one else seems to have mentioned it... :(

I'm 85% sure that's just a joke, and 15% hopeful that it's not :grin:

Here's a good look at the Aquaman design from the film that hasn't been artificially colored. Good to have around as everyone's judging the minifigure.

DAiNMLgW0AMxuwf.jpg

Edited by deskp

Going a touch off-topic for a second, but I just need to gush: I'm still kind of surprised that they didn't go with scale-mail, but this suit is honestly kind of perfect?? Even the way the green carries down to the boots! If I had any complaint here, it would probably just be with the intensity of the color being too lax and Jason Mamoa's hair and beard not quite fitting the design, but he looks so much like the 90s hook-hand Aquaman without the full armor that I'm letting it pass. Somehow the Aquaman side of the DCEU is just shredding it, and I can't wait to see what they do with the rest of his cast.

ANYWAY

I kind of wish they would've gone into more detail with the figure's arms, at least to include those rad gauntlets and maybe the shoulder pads. I'm also hoping the buckle printing on the hips is better in person, because it looks almost nonexistent in Delta's photo. I can make out subtle traces of the triangle pattern in between the bands on the torso, like they're printed in a color that's not quite different enough for the camera to focus on it. Pretty great translation of a pretty damn great design.

18 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

We've actually seen a little bit of that already. His irises are a really dope white in the Justice League posters, and in the "Talk." bit of the trailer, which seems to be what the minifig's going for here. I'm guessing it has something to do with him being out of the water, since he seems to have dark brown eyes in his BvS cameo and some other shots.

I'm 85% sure that's just a joke, and 15% hopeful that it's not :grin:

I can't say too much. However, I know it must be very Lexing for all of you

5 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I don't know how this could get better, honestly.
Wait! No! Blink twice if it involves forty cakes (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

1 minute ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I don't know how this could get better, honestly.
Wait! No! Blink twice if it involves forty cakes (pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

Haha! Nah, I'm afraid that's about all I know, I've  been sitting on this since the Firestorm rumours and thought it best to let it out now 

35 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

I know people around here feel cheeted if they just get a bunch of kryptic hints, but I don't mind.