8 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Tactical batsuit torso looks good, but I'm still disappointed by lack of dual molded legs. Why can they make them in 2016, but can't in 2017? 

As @BatofGotham said, I think for this Tactical suit I'm okay w/o the dual molding. It's some kind of armor so it doens't need to be molded. 

I still think I saw goggles in the early leaked pictures of JL Sets so I belive that is not the appropriate cowl or head.

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for asking this stupid question, what how can know if a minifigure has 'dual moulded legs?'

is it front print and shoe/foot print on the legs? Or front printed and sided print on the legs?

thanks!

52 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

As @BatofGotham said, I think for this Tactical suit I'm okay w/o the dual molding. It's some kind of armor so it doens't need to be molded. 

I still think I saw goggles in the early leaked pictures of JL Sets so I belive that is not the appropriate cowl or head.

TLBM CMF vacation Batman has mask with googles on it could work for Tactical batsuit, but googles are blue.

18 minutes ago, Bibi said:

Hi guys!

I'm sorry for asking this stupid question, what how can know if a minifigure has 'dual moulded legs?'

is it front print and shoe/foot print on the legs? Or front printed and sided print on the legs?

thanks!

Look at the back of the fig, if it's dual molded there's 2 kind of plastic. If it's just printed it's either print in the front or print in the fron and both sides but not at the back of the fig.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

TLBM CMF vacation Batman has mask with googles on it could work for Tactical batsuit, but googles are blue.

Good point, they can easily use that piece, crossfingers that would e the baddest batman the we ever had.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah there is something different about the eyes from what I've seen in the set leak. If we do get some googles I prefer a new mold.

6 hours ago, Killzone1401 said:

Really, still no dual molded legs.

good job lego:hmpf_bad:

4 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Tactical batsuit torso looks good, but I'm still disappointed by lack of dual molded legs. Why can they make them in 2016, but can't in 2017? 

Tactical batman does not need dual molding. his side legs are covered in black leather(?) under the armor plates on top of the grey undersuit.

With some kind of images for the whole league heres my updated gallery with comparisons:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/47575695@N02/albums/72157677819094762

tumblr_olks8uXAjg1uorz8zo5_500.jpg

Edited by deskp

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Look at the back of the fig, if it's dual molded there's 2 kind of plastic. If it's just printed it's either print in the front or print in the fron and both sides but not at the back of the fig.

Thanks for that.

So take for instance set 76046 Sky High Battle, both Batman and Superman have dual moulded from the back of legs but what about Wonder Woman's legs? (She only has front and side print to appear she has boots on)

4 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

I believe the upper part of the back of the legs cant be printed on. They didnt use dual moulded cause it will expose WW:tongue:

Lol true. But say if any minifigure has front and side print but not back, would that be considered dual mould?

3 minutes ago, Bibi said:

Lol true. But say if any minifigure has front and side print but not back, would that be considered dual mould?

No, I'm pretty sure it will be just a print. Simpson figs have different types of legs even short ones. 

Wonderwoman fig have an intricate printing which is nice. But it's not dual molded.

4 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

So not one figure in a $130 Super Heroes set comes with dual molded legs, and not all of them even have leg printing. 

Sadly, yeah! Not one bit. Not a big fan of DC stuff but they could've done dual molded legs for the Knight Crawler batman.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

No, I'm pretty sure it will be just a print. Simpson figs have different types of legs even short ones. 

Wonderwoman fig have an intricate printing which is nice. But it's not dual molded.

Sadly, yeah! Not one bit. Not a big fan of DC stuff but they could've done dual molded legs for the Knight Crawler batman.

Superman would've been the easiest figure to give dual molded legs to. 

9 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Superman would've been the easiest figure to give dual molded legs to. 

Right, because pieces are existing.

I just saw a photo on ComicBookMovie.com of a DCEU Aquaman statue that's wearing the classic costume, the one with all orange up top, all green on bottom. Maybe that's what they're giving us in the set? It would explain the lack of green detailing on the chest.

11 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I just saw a photo on ComicBookMovie.com of a DCEU Aquaman statue that's wearing the classic costume, the one with all orange up top, all green on bottom. Maybe that's what they're giving us in the set? It would explain the lack of green detailing on the chest.

18512704_1682543038716073_8623249390594686976_n.jpg

This the one?

That is supposedly for the Aquaman movie. It got posted on social media aometime after James Wan posted Mera's pic, so fans speculated it's his new suit for his solo movie. But there is no word from DC about that maquette yet 

Edited by BatofGotham

On 5/19/2017 at 8:38 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

18512704_1682543038716073_8623249390594686976_n.jpg

This the one?

That'd be it!

21 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

That is supposedly for the Aquaman movie. It got posted on social media aometime after James Wan posted Mera's pic, so fans speculated it's his new suit for his solo movie. But there is no word from DC about that maquette yet 

Ah, that would make some sense. 

Recently picked up the Wonder Woman and Ares set and it totally deserves all the hype its given. Ares is so awesome and so are the figs. The plane is surprisingly really nice and more complete than i thought it would be! Should definitely be on everyone's want list in this thread. :classic: :thumbup:

49 minutes ago, Darkslayer said:

I know this comment is a bit late, but am I the only one who really likes the Justice League sets? :(

Nah, you're in my boat. I'm quite excited for 'em!

The minifig's armor is quite underwhelming but it is really cool we get the "shark eyes" that Jason Momoa has in the movie. Godd thing the Aquaman movie is next year so we can get something better

2 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

Godd thing the Aquaman movie is next year so we can get something better

Good thing Justice League is this year so we could get better Superman and Batman figures :hmpf_bad:

Not a fan of Aquaman. Both $19.99 sets in Marvel and DC are horrible value. Such small builds.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

Good thing Justice League is this year so we could get better Superman and Batman figures :hmpf_bad:

Not a fan of Aquaman. Both $19.99 sets in Marvel and DC are horrible value. Such small builds.

Good thing they'll re-use the Aquaman minifig! Hahaha. Kidding.

"I dig it" well personally I like the face print. yes, torso is not accurate, should be a mix of green and gold. And those arms need prining too. 

IMO, it turns out that 2017 Marvel figs are way way much better than DC. 

Were not talking about the builds, lol.