4 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

I think that it's not that lego didn't want to give the minifigs dual moulded legs but instead that they couldn't. The new jungle garmadon for the ninjago movie line also lacks dual moulded legs and it really needs them as he appears to have a bare butt otherwise due to the black nature of his 'skin' colour . I think that Lego have encountered a problem in the manufacturing process that is preventing them from making dual moulded legs. So the problem is likely technical as oppose to laziness on the designers part.

Are you saying that if it's dual molded and has printing they have problems doing that? (Spiderman's legs still exist tho) 

Fun at the beach has a lot of dual molded legs, correct me if I'm wrong but it has 3 colors (green, blue, red)

There have been many instances of printing on dual molding, examples being the MCU Spider-Man and every other collectible minifigure. So I don't buy it being a technical difficulty, and there have been far more elaborately detailed prints on dual molded legs before.

Just now, Raptor of Vengeance said:

There have been many instances of printing on dual molding, examples being the MCU Spider-Man and every other collectible minifigure. So I don't buy it being a technical difficulty, and there have been far more elaborately detailed prints on dual molded legs before.

Let's exclude Spidey as we all know they didn't change anything and the piece still exist because they released it just a year ago.

CMS and City sets have dual molded legs. 

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Are you saying that if it's dual molded and has printing they have problems doing that? (Spiderman's legs still exist tho) 

Fun at the beach has a lot of dual molded legs, correct me if I'm wrong but it has 3 colors (green, blue, red)

Just now, Raptor of Vengeance said:

You're only quoting June releases though. The issue is only prevalent in August sets so far so chances are that the issue occured between these two productions. Hence june sets all got their dual molds and August sets didn't.

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Let's exclude Spidey as we all know they didn't change anything and the piece still exist because they released it just a year ago.

CMS and City sets have dual molded legs. 

Do you even sleep? Lol

24 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Do you even sleep? Lol

Even when I'm in the office, I access this site. LMAO :grin:

There is already a review for that Thor Ragnarok set. Which makes me wonder when will we see more of the Justice League sets?

41 minutes ago, Buildingwon said:

A very low quality photo of Aquaman leaked on Instagram today.  Just a heads up for those who haven't seen it. 

Thanks for the heads up! I really wish we could see the face print but yea, still this is the first image for him.

All the JL members have been revealed, we're just now waiting for the Tactical Batman and Parademons.

In the future, it would be a good idea if you link to or at least say what Instagram account it is on if you can't share the photo. :classic:

18444663_1326033737504832_76586348429757

That's not Scarlet Witch's hair. It has no widow's peak, for one thing. It's new. I'm sort of meh on the whole. Whoever said his arms should be dark green and printed is right.

I apologize I'm at work and was posting quickly.  I almost linked it but didn't recall the forums policy for leaked photos from unofficial sources.  

Definitely a new hair piece but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the figure. Hoping an HD quality photo will improve my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Super Fish Oil said:

In the future, it would be a good idea if you link to or at least say what Instagram account it is on if you can't share the photo. :classic:

18444663_1326033737504832_76586348429757

That's not Scarlet Witch's hair. It has no widow's peak, for one thing. It's new. I'm sort of meh on the whole. Whoever said his arms should be dark green and printed is right.

If you look at pictures of Mamoa's Aquaman the torso is mostly green. That Aquaman is inaccurate

Edited by BatofGotham

21 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

If you look at pictures of Mamoa's Aquaman the torso is mostly green. That Aquaman is inaccurate

Yup, honestly it's a mix of gold and green but yea green is dominant. Swap those arms with dark green but it should have printing :( 

I think its on Lego's part . Snyder and Michael Wilkinson know what they want for the characters long before production

Edited by BatofGotham

I think there's a fair amount of olive green on legos torso.

Also I forgot to mention in my last post. I don't think that this has the correct head/cowl as we clearly see that there's a goggle or different printing on the leaked JL sets pictures.

What do you guys think?

From what I can see it looks really good. For me, this looks fine the way it is not having dual molded legs. By the way, these leaker guys definitely need new cameras

Camera isn't the problem. What I think is they doing it secretly and avoiding to be caught.

That's why if it's an early looks it looks crappy. But once they have in stock/multiples it can be ordered pictures are getting better.

Aquaman's skin doesn't look like that nougat/darker skin tone; I wonder if that's lighting or if it's a repeat of the BvS Aquaman action figure that was super pale looking/off source :(

Tactical batsuit torso looks good, but I'm still disappointed by lack of dual molded legs. Why can they make them in 2016, but can't in 2017?