Maybe it's just my love of the old-old Batman line, but every generation of the new Batmen irk me more than the previous one. The new cowl, the tan face, the boots and (not LEGO's fault,  actually) the awful new logo on the torso, all make me dislike the new figures.. Joker with a purple hat? Awesome! Batfleck with a fake tan? Nope..

Best pics of Batman and some other characters are on this guy's page. *sigh* Batman looks so damn good from the front... why?! :hmpf_bad: :sadnew:

Atleast the hip piece will be dark bluish gray so there's that... Here's hoping that the tactical Batsuit will blow this one out of the water. Also after seeing more and more images of the Flash I have really fallen in love with that figure.

2 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Here's hoping that the tactical Batsuit will blow this one out of the water. Also after seeing more and more images of the Flash I have really fallen in love with that figure.

After everything we've seen thus far, I really don't think getting your hopes up for anything extraordinary out of these sets is a good idea.

Pray for the best everyone, but bridle your expectations. Otherwise, these forums are just destined to be riddled with more disappointment. :sceptic: 

5 minutes ago, Buildingwon said:

What are the chances this Battleck is incomplete and we will get side of the leg printing before release?

Non at all. I doubt it will happen that's the final fig. Remember the Gladiator Hulk everyone freaked out about the blue armor piece in his shoulder, they said it's a prototype and it will be change. But viola it's the final version

We get a leaked of this figs because they're being produced. I don't know who (probably, guys in the factories that's why most of the early pics is crappy) leaked it but it yea, they are on a storage or they get atleast minimal amount of the figs for their own purposes.

Dang it.  I feared that.  The leg printing doesn't even seem to line up right in some of the new leaks.  Rather disappointing.  Thank you for the quick and reasonable response. It makes a lot of sense if these are leaking because they're already being produced

12 minutes ago, Buildingwon said:

Dang it.  I feared that.  The leg printing doesn't even seem to line up right in some of the new leaks.  Rather disappointing.  Thank you for the quick and reasonable response. It makes a lot of sense if these are leaking because they're already being produced

That's very unfortunate if you get the printing bad on your fig (which is very unlikely to happen in lego sets) maybe the leaker got the fig because it's rejected because of the printing ^^

And in addition to that, I can sense that this leaks belongs to the new factory in China. No wonder if we always get a bootleg/KO version of the sets very early these days. 

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

@BatofGotham lmao. You're so mean to the fig after all you're batman!

but yea, hopefully the tactical suit will be better than this fig.

Its one the reasons why I'm not getting that knightcrawler set. Just gonne get Th Flash somewhere else. He's a must have!

14 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

Its one the reasons why I'm not getting that knightcrawler set. Just gonne get Th Flash somewhere else. He's a must have!

And we both know in our place it's easier to purchase the fig w/o the set nowadays. 

Not a fan of DC Stuff but I'll have to wait for full reveal of Aquaman. Maybe get the members of JL In our secondary market.

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

And we both know in our place it's easier to purchase the fig w/o the set nowadays. 

Not a fan of DC Stuff but I'll have to wait for full reveal of Aquaman. Maybe get the members of JL In our secondary market.

I know:laugh: And if the Tactical Suit is not as good as I hope it will be I might get the Flying Fox by itself

WHY ARE THERE NOT DUAL MOLDED LEGS FOR BATMAN!!?!??!?!?!

Edit: I love the printing but it sucks that it's not dual molded.

Edited by The Lupinator

37 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ben Affleck face printing!

That's enough for me to forgive the lack of dual-molded legs. If the new legs suck too hard, this head can just go on the BvS Batman and make it all the better.

Looking at the figure from the front, it's nearly perfect. If the legs were dual molded + printing it would be almost perfect from every angle.

Sigh.

I don't think this Batman looks that bad, but the texturing makes it look like he was run over by a car...

2 hours ago, Ultron said:

I don't think this Batman looks that bad, but the texturing makes it look like he was run over by a car...

I love the texturing, it look far better in person than that image.

I still don't understand why Lego didn't use dual molded legs for new Batman, those legs with new print would be spectacular! But at least the head on the new one  looks better.

3 hours ago, Ultron said:

Lol at this! Wheels texture. IMO, it looks good. 

54 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

I still don't understand why Lego didn't use dual molded legs for new Batman, those legs with new print would be spectacular! But at least the head on the new one  looks better.

Kinda wondering if we just use the hips and connect it to the dual molded legs, but I don't know if it's just me the new suit doesn't looks the same grey coloring. 

I think that it's not that lego didn't want to give the minifigs dual moulded legs but instead that they couldn't. The new jungle garmadon for the ninjago movie line also lacks dual moulded legs and it really needs them as he appears to have a bare butt otherwise due to the black nature of his 'skin' colour . I think that Lego have encountered a problem in the manufacturing process that is preventing them from making dual moulded legs. So the problem is likely technical as oppose to laziness on the designers part.