AHA!! I knew it would be clone head! I wonder if both guards will be clone head, or the second will use one of the many other generic faces

No surprise about the angry clone head. But wat the heck with batman, printing for boots makes it ugly atleast they can use the dual molding. Duh?

Now I cannot wait to see the other suit and Aquaman.

8 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

AHA!! I knew it would be clone head! I wonder if both guards will be clone head, or the second will use one of the many other generic faces

I was right,the other head appears to be Legolas, evidence is on Delta's Insta

I picked up the Ultimate Batmobile from Smyths - superb set. The vehicles/the way they fit together is really nice, the bat signal is pretty nice and the minfigures are top notch. Really solid.

Here is my video review.

Just now, ReZourceman said:

I picked up the Ultimate Batmobile from Smyths - superb set. The vehicles/the way they fit together is really nice, the bat signal is pretty nice and the minfigures are top notch. Really solid.

Here is my video review.

You should have posted this in TLBM set discussion.

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

You should have posted this in TLBM set discussion.

Probably he got carried away and got too excited! :wink: But yeap, this should be posted in TLBM thread. 

20 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I was right,the other head appears to be Legolas, evidence is on Delta's Insta

Atleast it has two different heads. :laugh:

It looks like anakin head, look at the details.

It's not a clone head cause that face got eyelids.  Angry anakin does not and the mouth/chin matches.

3626cpb1011.png

^ I think he's right, I just grabbed a clone head, compared it to the picture, and theres just some subtle differences that convince me to @deskp's cause

59 minutes ago, deskp said:

It looks like anakin head, look at the details.

It's not a clone head cause that face got eyelids.  Angry anakin does not and the mouth/chin matches.

3626cpb1011.png

Yay! Good catch! that interest me. 

General thought.................................................. Eternal Sadness ;-; 

How utterly pointless. :look:

They might as well have put unprinted, non dual molded dark grey legs on him before this.

Wow, that looks horrible. I would've preferred the same figure from the BvS sets with the boots. I hate it when Lego doesn't print on the side for figures that need it, like both Green Lanterns, Sinestro, and the first Scarlet Witch. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

9 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Wow, that looks horrible. I would've preferred the same figure from the BvS sets with the boots. I hate it when Lego doesn't print on the side for figures that need it, like both Green Lanterns, Sinestro, and the first Scarlet Witch. 

Exactly, I don't get how they can't tell what the fans want. Like Aquaman in these sets, I wanted them to give him DCEU's Wonder Woman hair, but we're getting Scarlett Witch's Civil War hair. At least with the Green Lanterns it looks normal (like it is some sort of cape overhanging at the front of the legs) but with Batman it is a suit all around the figure.

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Exactly, I don't get how they can't tell what the fans want. Like Aquaman in these sets, I wanted them to give him DCEU's Wonder Woman hair, but we're getting Scarlett Witch's Civil War hair.

We get a brand new hairpiece made for aquaman.

Just now, deskp said:

We get a brand new hairpiece made for aquaman.

Oh, we'll see how it looks then.

Are you kidding me with those legs? I thought we were getting one of the most detailed Batman figures to date, but nope. At least the printed hips can be salvaged and have the dual molded legs placed on them.

2 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

Exactly, I don't get how they can't tell what the fans want. Like Aquaman in these sets, I wanted them to give him DCEU's Wonder Woman hair, but we're getting Scarlett Witch's Civil War hair. At least with the Green Lanterns it looks normal (like it is some sort of cape overhanging at the front of the legs) but with Batman it is a suit all around the figure.

They can't do everything that we want, but I don't like how they sacrificed the dual molded legs for printing. Plain dual molded legs would've looked better. I think WW's hair is too wavy for Aquaman, but I like the new piece they're giving him. 

2 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

I wanted them to give him DCEU's Wonder Woman hair, but we're getting Scarlett Witch's Civil War hair. 

The first time I saw the Aquaman pics, I though it was the SW's CW hair piece. It growto me and comparing it to the new one it has shorter hair on the front

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

The first time I saw the Aquaman pics, I though it was the SW's CW hair piece. It growto me and comparing it to the new one it has shorter hair on the front

I know

I don't care about duel moulding, and I really love these legs, its a nice add on to the BvS Batsuit

A lot of complaints. It's a bad photo, but honestly, I think that figure that will work for me. :shrug_oh_well: (Except for the tan. Down with the tan.)