Delta posted Standard JL Bats. It's basically the BvS suit with leg printing and it looks really great. Can't wait to see the tactical suit

The level of detail in the printing is insane

But yeah, the new arm is odd

I think Batman doesn't have dual molded legs, just regular black with dark grey printing in the front. 

Cyborg minifigure: Face-looks too old, Hairpiece-hair is like straight line and helmet is like pod, red eye is weird, and blue thingie is too big, Arm-too big and bulky, Torso-I just don't like it, Legs-they are okay.

Batman looks amazing with that leg printing. Great detail, can't wait to get him. Cyborg looks good, but I personally don't like the new arm piece.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think Batman doesn't have dual molded legs, just regular black with dark grey printing in the front. 

Uh oh. It does seem like that's the case, black is creeping in on the edges.

If it is, then that a real shame,  It's like one step forwards one step back.  its like they don't want to make the perfect version.   :sceptic:

Hope its just bad visuals  :angry:

8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Cyborg minifigure: Face-looks too old, Hairpiece-hair is like straight line and helmet is like pod, red eye is weird, and blue thingie is too big, Arm-too big and bulky, Torso-I just don't like it, Legs-they are okay.

Batman does have leg printing.

Edited by YoshiBlockr

Yea, confirmed Batman's legs are just black with grey print only the front.  Looks crap.

Like the Jon Stewart minifigure.

Edited by deskp

Just now, deskp said:

Yea, confirmed Batman's legs are just black with grey print only the front.  Looks crap.

Like the Jon Stewart minifigure.

Maybe *in a Christain Bale batman's voice* 'He's just wearing hockey pads' :grin:

If this is true (about Batman not having dual molded legs) then I wonder if Lego is abandoning the dual molded legs, atleast in Super Heroes sets that is.... don't believe we have a single new minifigure coming up with dual molded legs, not even Superman who has already had them will have em.

This way of doing the legs will work out great for Tactical Batman, but they shouldn't have used same technique for normal batman.

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

If this is true (about Batman not having dual molded legs) then I wonder if Lego is abandoning the dual molded legs, atleast in Super Heroes sets that is.... don't believe we have a single new minifigure coming up with dual molded legs, not even Superman who has already had them will have em.

You'd think now that the new chinese factory is up and running their ability to do dual molded legs would be massive increased.

1 minute ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

The new Spider-Man minifigure still has dual molded legs, but I don't see any in the August sets. I doubt they're abandoning them, though. 

Just now, deskp said:

You'd think now that the new chinese factory is up and running their ability to do dual molded legs would be massive increased.

Well they are still giving us figures with dual molded legs, the new city beach set is a great example, maybe they just felt that it wasn't right for the superhero theme? Maybe because printing and dual molding is too difficult... again really just speculating here and I might be totally wrong but I do find the lack of them strange.

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Well they are still giving us figures with dual molded legs, the new city beach set is a great example, maybe they just felt that it wasn't right for the superhero theme? Maybe because printing and dual molding is too difficult... again really just speculating here and I might be totally wrong but I do find the lack of them strange.

Superheroes seems to be the most important place to have duel molded legs, due to just about everyone having boots as part of their iconic costume color schemes.

9 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

That cyborg arm seems to stick out to far from the body. :wacko:

It's to accommodate the movement of the arm with large things stuck on it.

____

Edited by deskp

The guard looks cross-eyed looking downwards. :wacko:

Other than that, the torso and legs have an interesting gold crystal-esq pattern. Could be reused for something, perhaps.

A clone head? Well, it could have been worse, they could have gotten rid of Batman's dual molded legs... Oh wait...

I get that there's a budget for each set and sometimes they have to cut corners to include everything they want, but there comes a point where it starts to work against them. If it weren't bad enough that they cheaped out on Superman's legs they had to do it with Batman too. Granted, at least for Batman they recognized that people wanted the boots with printing, too bad the execution is terrible.

Edited by strangely

Just now, strangely said:

If it weren't bad enough that they cheaped out on Superman's legs they had to do it with Batman too.

How did they cheap out on Batman's legs? It has printing + dual moulding!

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

How did they cheap out on Batman's legs? It has printing + dual moulding!

No, look at the side of the legs, they're black. These are black legs with gray printing.

Just now, strangely said:

No, look at the side of the legs, they're black. These are black legs with gray printing.

:look:

Oh, that's bad. Seems like LEGO has gone backwards. TBH I would've preferred the regular BvS Batman instead of this.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

TBH I would've preferred the regular BvS Batman instead of this.

Same here. Printed boots just never look good, especially since they never bother to print the sides of the legs (Which makes me wonder why they bother to print the fronts since the lack of side printing shatters any illusion that these are boots).