That is indeed a new arm, i was wrong. 

I'm pretty sure atlantean guards is just aquaman torso. and the leg print seem same as aquaman, but printed on gold instead of green.

Ok, now I have to get that Aquaman set. Take that helmet+ the CW Senate Commando Captain torso, gold hands, purple cape and Nova's head you've got OCEAN MASTER!

I really dig that Cyborg minifigure. They really got it right with that foily torso look just like in the movie. Hopefully the face looks like Ray Fisher. Lego should nail the likeness to the actors since most of the got casted on 2014. My nitpick os that I think the white noise cannon is the left arm

19 minutes ago, BatofGotham said:

I really dig that Cyborg minifigure. They really got it right with that foily torso look just like in the movie. Hopefully the face looks like Ray Fisher. Lego should nail the likeness to the actors since most of the got casted on 2014. My nitpick os that I think the white noise cannon is the left arm

I do think lego did the wrong arm. but in the movie both arms have options for augmentations.

It does balance the figure better the way they did it  since its the opposite side of his covered face.

cyborg-justice-league.jpg?quality=100&w=

Huh, that arm is weird :grin:
The fig itself looks good to me, though :sweet:

Thanks for the picture :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New picture of Cyborg. He looks awful, so bad, I hate that minifigure.

Why do you exactly hate it? If it's the design it is accurate

Edited by Captain Nemo
Do not quote pictures.

It

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New picture of Cyborg. He looks awful, so bad, I hate that minifigure.

I think you hate the character not the minifigure. This is practically the same as the last Cyborg figure, except this has a molded arm and more printing. No other differences really. Sure a different print, but thats acurate to the movie design. Cant blame the figure if its true to the movie design. Anyway, I love this and the flash figure both. They are both movie acuratr, which is great. My only concern is the lack of arm printing, but that is acceptable with the large inclusion of feet and leg printing!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Do not quote pictures.

People can like or dislike what they want, so assuming you know what they should think is a mistake (and one I'm guilty of.) Personally, I think the arm is an interesting idea, but based on how different it looks on him from different angles, I'd have to see it in person to decide whether it's too bulky or not. Is the barrel actually a pin-stud piece inserted in the end, so it can accommodate bar attachments like the old one? Because if so, then it's almost exactly like the older robot arm mold.

Would have preferred a new headpiece over a new arm, but I think the figure looks very good.

Everyone please do not quote images. If the image you wish to discuss is on the same page as your comment itself, do not quote (i.e. "repost") the image. Please edit it out of your comment.

We do not need our pages full of duplicate images. 

Thanks. :thumbup:

The arm on Cyborg is weird, but it makes sense because Cyborg is supposed to be alienistic. I like but I don't like it as much as the older one.

1 hour ago, The Lupinator said:

The arm on Cyborg is weird, but it makes sense because Cyborg is supposed to be alienistic. I like but I don't like it as much as the older one.

Well the old one likely is too long to connect the pieces they want for the arm cannon.

Just now, Ashnflash said:

I really don't like that Cyborg arm. Well who knows maybe that's not the official Cyborg :wink:

It is the same one in all the leaked and official material.

Just now, deskp said:

It is the same one in all the leaked and official material.

I was making a joke because LEGO won't acknowledge these leaked figures as official figures. 

I assume and hope, this new arm has the same connection opportunity of the old old one. possibly with a bit more shallow 'hole'

107o0mx.png

Just now, deskp said:

I assume and hope, this new arm has the same connection opportunity of the old old one. possibly with a bit more shallow 'hole'

No it has an anti-stud as its end.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

No it has an anti-stud as its end.

That might be a piece u can remove. If u look at the first image of cyborg around the top of the "plunger" you cans ee the thickness is the the size of a stud like on old arm.

Like arm 3 in my image.

Edited by deskp

Well, I like this Cyborg better than the New 52 version, but unfortunately it just doesn't stack up to the Lego Batman Movie variation (Which we'll probably never get).

I don't particularly like his costume in the movie and I had hoped I'd like the Lego version better, but it has the same problem; the design is just too busy. Still, it's not a bad looking minifigure, just not what I want from Cyborg.

Just now, Amazing Bricks said:

I'm just amazed that they made a new arm piece just for him, but I'll take it. His cgi looks awful in the movie, but this figure :thumbup:

The movie is still 6 months away. They have a lot of time to improve the cgi