Just now, strangely said:

Yeah, but this Superman is in the biggest set, so it lacking boots is kind of annoying, especially when there's a high amount of minifigure recycling going on to begin with. If they're going to give us old minifigures, they might as well throw in the boots that already exist.

Perfect example of them not doing this is Spiderman in the Ultimate Bridge Battle. 

Just now, Ashnflash said:

Perfect example of them not doing this is Spiderman in the Ultimate Bridge Battle. 

True, but in that case they had already given us several new characters, including the best Green Goblin variant and an amazing build. So no boots didn't really matter when the rest of the set was awesome.

True, but in that case they had already given us several new characters, including the best Green Goblin variant and an amazing build. So no boots didn't really matter when the rest of the set was awesome.

The difference is, in FF the "rest" is not that awesome. 

But in the Flying Fox set they're giving us a Cyborg and a new Batman also a new Steppenwolf mold.

These parademons are actually based on the BVS ones, but they have completely messed up the coloring on both of them.

Just now, deskp said:

These parademons are actually based on the BVS ones, but they have completely messed up the coloring on both of them.

The concept art Lego based the figs off of we're probably the same as the BvS ones.

Knightcrawler looks like worst version of Scuttler from TLBM- small and unappealing set(Flash looks nice though),Batman looks the same as BvS version and Parademons are good. 

I agree with Flying Fox opinions though, looks like giant box with wings! And all minifigures except for Cyborg look dissapoiting - repeat Batman,WW and Parademons. And Superman doesn't even had double molded legs he had in 2016 set which was twice as cheap!? Are Lego upper management a bunch ofpenny pinching Scrooges? They can't even reuse part that was used before in a cheaper set? And don't even get me started on Steppenwolf horrible brick build figure.

Very dissapointed in JL sets...

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Knightcrawler looks like worst version of Scuttler from TLBM- small and unappealing set(Flash looks nice though),Batman looks the same as BvS version and Parademons are good. 

I agree with Flying Fox opinions though, looks like giant box with wings! And all minifigures except for Cyborg look dissapoiting - repeat Batman,WW and Parademons. And Superman doesn't even had double molded legs he had in 2016 set which was twice as cheap!? Are Lego upper management a bunch ofpenny pinching Scrooges? They can't even reuse part that was used before in a cheaper set? And don't even get me started on Steppenwolf horrible brick build figure.

Very dissapointed in JL sets...

I'm pretty sure the Batman in the Flying Fox is new. I think he's the Tactical Suit Batman.

Just now, The Lupinator said:

But in the Flying Fox set they're giving us a Cyborg and a new Batman also a new Steppenwolf mold.

I am excited for Cyborg, he looks fantastic. As for Batman, I just don't care about getting another variant of him. Ultimately, it's just underwhelming. In this set we get one new character (Stephennwolf), two new variants and four recycled minifigures. Then, in terms of build, we get one new ship and then a modified version of a Batmobile we already have. It's not an awful set, but with the other sets that are out there it's kind of redundant.

I am excited for Cyborg, he looks fantastic. As for Batman, I just don't care about getting another variant of him. Ultimately, it's just underwhelming. In this set we get one new character (Stephennwolf), two new variants and four recycled minifigures. Then, in terms of build, we get one new ship and then a modified version of a Batmobile we already have. It's not an awful set, but with the other sets that are out there it's kind of redundant.

Yeah I don't blame you :laugh:

I don't know, but it seems to me that TLG thought that those Parademons from BvS looked too agressive / not kid friendly.

5313545-bvs.jpg 

And decided to go for the more kid friendly ones from the Animated movies / comics.  

darkseids-parademons.jpg 

To be fair, I think they look cool and don't mind if they aren't based on the ones in the movies. As long as you can identify them as Parademons which appeared in a movie/comic/tvseries etc. 

We cant say that for sure about those parademons. What we do know is that they have different color glow on the inside like cyborg

Looks like there are two different sets of parademon wings: the yellow ones seem to have their wings slightly lowered and closer together, while the green ones have extended wings that look more like wings in flight. Only just noticed that.

10 minutes ago, robertgorman2505 said:

Looks like there are two different sets of parademon wings: the yellow ones seem to have their wings slightly lowered and closer together, while the green ones have extended wings that look more like wings in flight. Only just noticed that.

The wings are loose u can adjust however high or low you want  I believe.

I was just theorising a few days ago about the idea that they would have a Motherbox in each set - and seems they've done that. The sets look terrible overall though, a massive disappointment and i'd already set my expectations low - all of them are an easy pass - though may Bricklink a few of the Atlantean Guards or Green Parademons for army building. What a massive mess.

76085; Innacurate non-iconic figures unite
Probably the only somewhat redeemable set due to its price. The figures are a bit terrible though and the set is rather bland.
- Aquaman, in an outfit other than his main outfit and presumably we are'nt getting his main outfit until potentially Aquaman movie sets
- Two Atlantis guards in bright outfits that do not appear to represent the image's we've seen of them so far
- The less appealing Parademon, sporting the yellow'ish colour scheme which we have not seen yet

76086; Knock-off ugly Scuttler
This thing looks like a mess, in both the movie scene's we have seen it in - and in the Lego form. For a €20 increase over the previous set, this should have had an addition figure - perhaps Aquaman in his actual outfit? The only upside to this set is the inclusion of two Parademons in green which actually look 'ok'.

76087; Flying box of repeated figures
It looks like a massive box with a poor attempt at adding wings. Seems clear that they struggled with the idea of how to put the batmobile inside the Flying Fox. It feels more like a larger version of the Iron Skull submarine. The weapon-covered Batmobile looks silly and the figure assortment is not enough to justify the pricing. All the figures are re-used from other sets except possibly Cyborg and Steppenwolf. Steppenwolf looks like an absolute mess and has an incredibly cartoonish face (Hopefully this sort of thing does not happen with Thanos in the Infinity War sets)

I actually really like the parademons. Though I will definitely be passing on the Flying Fox. Steppenwolf looks horrendous, and most of the other figs are just retreads. I'll bricklink Cyborg so I have the full team. Flash looks great, and I like the atlantean soldiers. Bummed out that they didn't put Mera there instead of one of the soldiers. 

I think these sets suffered from the company mandate that all sets must revolve around Batman, though the Antlantean set is pretty neat.

I rarely get any Bat vehicle sets anymore, so I wasn't looking forward to the flying fox and airship sets anyway. Both at least look pretty cool, I would have especially loved the airship's batmobile drop function as a kid. The Atlantis set interests me, since I've been wanting to build some underwater ruins alongside the ones that came in the Black Manta set. The newer figures are the real draws here, as Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, and even the parademons look great so far! Steppenwolf looks promising, much better than groot, but I feel like we need a better look at him, as well as every figure.

The Battle Of Atlantis is a great set for $20. Aquaman looks great, and the rest of the figures are pretty cool. The knightcrawlers build is ugly! Though the minifigures are great, especially Flash! The Flying Fox is pretty cool but I think its too expensive and not worth the price. Out of these the only set I might get is the Atlantis one. 

The Batman in the Knightcrawler looks a bit new. I think he has the same torso but in the minifig pic at the bottom it looks like he has leg printing. 

24 minutes ago, The Lupinator said:

The Batman in the Knightcrawler looks a bit new. I think he has the same torso but in the minifig pic at the bottom it looks like he has leg printing. 

It does.  Lets just hope he still have molded boots with that. 

Does he have stubble?

Edited by deskp

I'm glad the parademons are yellow and green. This universe doesn't need any more boring gray figures.