4 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Seriously? :hmpf_bad:

This is at least his third time fabricating lies and spreading false rumors. 

Uhhhh! :facepalm: Apologies to the on-topic members for this aside...

Everyone:

@Delta Customs @Amazing Bricks

What is it with leakers and cat fights? It is inappropriate for members to start publicly (or privately) attacking one another. It encourages other members to join in (you know who you are) and gang up against each other. If you wish to leak info, great, go ahead. But know there's no award for being the best leaker. There's no fight tower where you have to knock each other down to level up. Every leaker who wishes to stay at Eurobricks needs to understand that. We're a community and everyone needs to feel welcome; attacking one another is the quickest way to being booted off the island. 

If you want to devludge info, go ahead. If the info is right, great. If it is wrong? Oh well. But it is unacceptable for these petty fights across Eurobricks to continue. I've seen this also happen very recently in the Star Wars forum, and it needs to end now. I have no patience for this type of behavior. 

---

Now let's all get back to something that matters: critiquing tiny plastic Danish toys. Thank you! :thumbup:

On point~

Back to the topic, it's clearly that we're going to get a same exact wonder woman minus the shield and I think that shade of printing. 

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

On point~

Back to the topic, it's clearly that we're going to get a same exact wonder woman minus the shield and I think that shade of printing. 

She didn't change her costume much from BvS, did she? I guess this means she'll be having the same WW minifig for the JL sets.

13 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

She didn't change her costume much from BvS, did she? I guess this means she'll be having the same WW minifig for the JL sets.

The costume is much brighter in wonder woman than it is in Bvs (given that in 100 years, and a world war its been quite weathered down)

The way i see it, you put the hood and the cape on her, and you got two different enough minifigs!

Edited by Mat099

3 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Everyone:

@Delta Customs @Amazing Bricks

What is it with leakers and cat fights? It is inappropriate for members to start publicly (or privately) attacking one another. It encourages other members to join in (you know who you are) and gang up against each other. If you wish to leak info, great, go ahead. But know there's no award for being the best leaker. There's no fight tower where you have to knock each other down to level up. Every leaker who wishes to stay at Eurobricks needs to understand that. We're a community and everyone needs to feel welcome; attacking one another is the quickest way to being booted off the island. 

If you want to devludge info, go ahead. If the info is right, great. If it is wrong? Oh well. But it is unacceptable for these petty fights across Eurobricks to continue. I've seen this also happen very recently in the Star Wars forum, and it needs to end now. I have no patience for this type of behavior. 

---

Now let's all get back to something that matters: critiquing tiny plastic Danish toys. Thank you! :thumbup:

I understand I've given out wrong info, sorry about that. The fact that someone always has to call me out on it, gets old. I'm not trying to start a fight at all. There's no competition between us, but the leakers feel the need to always say something about me. It just ruins the topic for everyone when they call me out. They can message me if they want to tell me I'm wrong or whatever. Sorry for this, but I just needed to get this off my chest. I put on my profile, that I'm an all new AB. I don't want any more problems with any member, so let's keep this on topic from now on. Thanks captain nemo for all that you do.

Back on topic, Ares looks freaking amazing! He is definitely better than giant man, he makes the set worth it. Hope this trend of giant figures continue, there's so much potential.

8 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

The way i see it, you put the hood and the cape on her, and you got two different enough minifigs!

That's what I thought as well! Because I just bought the BvS version like last week, assuming she'd be exactly the same in this set.

I still don't know which shades of colors I prefer, but at least the set looks worth it, both Ares and the plane look so nicely built.

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Here's the answer if we're getting the same exact fig.

Where does this picture come from?

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Here's the answer if we're getting the same exact fig.

image.jpg

Well, this definitely looks like brighter red and blue than in BvS set.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Well, this definitely looks like brighter red and blue than in BvS set.

That's also what I'm seeing. Yea. I think the WW being a "past" to BvS is a great explanation

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

That's also what I'm seeing. Yea. I think the WW being a "past" to BvS is a great explanation

It looks as if her outfit got worn out in between these 2 movies, so colors got darker over the time.

8 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

It looks as if her outfit got worn out in between these 2 movies, so colors got darker over the time.

Yep. it's a miss opportunity for her training outfit. We still have JL sets for a new costume or just an updated.

I'm impressed by the WW set indeed, add that to the buy list. Though I wonder if there might be anymore sets for the film waiting in the wings ? (pardon the flying pun there)

1 hour ago, lightningtiger said:

I'm impressed by the WW set indeed, add that to the buy list. Though I wonder if there might be anymore sets for the film waiting in the wings ? (pardon the flying pun there)

No more sets for WW movie..

2 hours ago, lightningtiger said:

I think that's the only set we are expecting. 

2 hours ago, deskp said:

No more sets for WW movie..

Hopefully it'll sell well, and we'll get more WW sets to tie-in with future DC movies, once Lego sees that female superheroes can be popular too. Just nice to see she isn't flying the plane!

1 hour ago, Felkin said:

Hopefully it'll sell well, and we'll get more WW sets to tie-in with future DC movies, once Lego sees that female superheroes can be popular too. Just nice to see she isn't flying the plane!

I understand that reference :wink: