Very nice :thumbup:, I though there might be some scenery but this is fine without it.

Thought I'm sure some people would appreciate spoiler tags.

Just now, Sickbricks02 said:

Why is there a spare purple hood and cape included? Anyways, i really like this and Ares looks great! 

For Wonder Woman. In some scenes in trailers she wears cape and hood.

These color changes makes me worried for the rest of the JL characters.

Will probably be a pass from me.

They have'nt fixed the tone of Wonder Woman's lips, and the lighter coloured costume looks odd.
Steve Trevor is basically just a torso piece with a generic face and Superman hair.
Ares looks like he's built in the same way to Giant-Man from the Civil War sets, other than the skull helmet - guess that those are stickers.

Just now, TheBrickHitHouse said:

*looks at Wonder Woman then looks at almost any Marvel fig*

c'mom! Are these sets even made by the same firm?!

PcN6tbk.jpg
I think a lot of the figures suffered this year, The Lego Batman movie seemed to get the better figures, a majority having arm and leg print.

A lot of the Marvel figures also suffered this year with lack of leg printing or what looked like cheaper printing compared to what we've seen before. We still had exceptions such as Spider-man, but many lacked printing on legs or arms where it was honestly needed.

Perhaps they are skimping on the Wonder Woman set because we'll get a different version of her in the Justice League sets?

3 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Perhaps they are skimping on the Wonder Woman set because we'll get a different version of her in the Justice League sets?

I'd expect this to be the very same wonder woman we get in JL sets considering its changed. 

WW movie seemed the opportunity to get a different version, the 'training outfit'

Love the set! I really like the new style of doing giant figures, as they look just like blown up minifigures. I like the brighter colors on Wonder Woman, too. Can't wait to get this!

1 minute ago, legosamsonite said:

I love it. I feel like her mother might be in justice league sets. She was in the new trailer

What store is it exclusive to?

Toysrus I believe. 

Set looks really awesome! Ares is just amazing! Looks like just a fun set over all!

But what is with LEGO and spoiling plot points from these movies :grin: A lot of people don't know about Ares being in at, which was the same as Giantman being a surprise! 

I don't care anout WW but that Ares buildable figure is really tempting! of course it would've been nice to get an actual minifig too but that thing looks pretty sweet.

On 2/28/2017 at 2:50 PM, Amazing Bricks said:

Have a screenshot of the wonder woman set! Wonder woman is exactly the same, but she has her lasso of truth! I wish I had more to say, but it's great to get her in a cheaper set.

Seriously? :hmpf_bad:

This is at least his third time fabricating lies and spreading false rumors. 

2 hours ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

*looks at Wonder Woman then looks at almost any Marvel fig*

c'mom! Are these sets even made by the same firm?!

Thor and Spidey have great printing though, and that's 2/3 of the main heroes for the MCU films coming out. 

For Guardians they are all equally important, which is why I'm guessing they didn't want to give fancy printing to anyone that isn't Drax because it would be too expensive.

2 hours ago, deskp said:

These color changes makes me worried for the rest of the JL characters.

I'd imagine they'd be different, don't forgot this is the same suit she wears in BvS, however much further down her timeline as WW is based on during WW1 and effectively her origin... so her suit is newer and hence brighter in colour

3 hours ago, Sickbricks02 said:

Why is there a spare purple hood and cape included? Anyways, i really like this and Ares looks great! 

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

For Wonder Woman. In some scenes in trailers she wears cape and hood.

Yup, for Diana and not purple, dark blue

1 hour ago, Delta Customs said:

I completely agree! Everytime he just says that its his "source's" fault. Amazing Bricks, nothing against you but we know you do not have any information for any sets. I pointed this out, when you claimed you saw the Wonder Woman set picture. I know the correct thing to do is to ignore it, but thats not possible when half of a page is dedicated to people talking about false rumors. Just please dont lie. Anyway the set looks GREAT! Wish they had one more figure. I think WW is the same 99%. And she should have recieved a training outfit.

3 hours ago, deskp said:

I'd expect this to be the very same wonder woman we get in JL sets considering its changed. 

WW movie seemed the opportunity to get a different version, the 'training outfit'

Maybe, though the movie is a prequel - so this suit is presumably what she wore in the past - and it darkened with age.

Continuity wise, it'd make more sense for the Justice League representation to have the darker looking costume she had in BvS for that reason.

1 hour ago, Delta Customs said:

Facts, people have gotten black-balled and banned for that type of stuff.

That said, the brighter WW looks great and Ares is a phenomenal play and display piece. Even the plane is a pretty cool build with some useful stickers.

That looks amazing! That's a really nice build for Ares' helmet. Definitely on my must-buy list. :thumbup: