I don't have a comic minifig of wonder woman (i've only got the bvs one) and this new one looks really cool. Will probably pick this up for my comic book justice league display.

This WW minifigure definitely looks unique enough, and I'm happy we didn't get another Batman version since it's currently Batman overdose for me! But this raises questions where will Hal Jordan minifigure appear? Definitely not JL as he looks very comic booky, and not movie like. Maybe another DVD like someone mentioned before?

32 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

This WW minifigure definitely looks unique enough, and I'm happy we didn't get another Batman version since it's currently Batman overdose for me! But this raises questions where will Hal Jordan minifigure appear? Definitely not JL as he looks very comic booky, and not movie like. Maybe another DVD like someone mentioned before?

He'll appear in 76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro... :wink:

I seriously just want a GL with dual molded legs. Imagine how cool the white boots would look?

Edited by jurrobear

41 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:
1 hour ago, TheLegoExperience said:

Neat! Not familiar with this costume but I really like the design. 

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/c/ce/Wonder_Woman_Vol_4_41_Textless.jpg

I believe this popped up early 2015 when DC redesigned some costumes (Superman in a T-shirt, the giant Commissioner Gordon Bat-mech, etc...)

16 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

He'll appear in 76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro... :wink:

I mean John Stewart...

Edited by benderisgreat

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Probably it's fake?

43 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Probably it's fake?

Maybe, but we know there's a new book with exclusive minifig coming in May, and no-one said where the John Stewart fig was going to be released. It could well be an upcoming DVD release; they tend to make figures that the fans want, but which don't figure into Lego's upcoming sets. I'm thinking blue Nightwing and Trickster, to name a few. With Lego Batman Movie sets taking up most of DC's space this year, and Justice League movie sets later, there's no comics-based sets, so comic-book WW and GL variants are ideal wallet bait.

Or it's an awesome custom. But I hope not.

50 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Probably it's fake?

It looks too good and real to be a fake. At least I hope it's not

Just now, Felkin said:

Maybe, but we know there's a new book with exclusive minifig coming in May, and no-one said where the John Stewart fig was going to be released. It could well be an upcoming DVD release; they tend to make figures that the fans want, but which don't figure into Lego's upcoming sets. I'm thinking blue Nightwing and Trickster, to name a few. With Lego Batman Movie sets taking up most of DC's space this year, and Justice League movie sets later, there's no comics-based sets, so comic-book WW and GL variants are ideal wallet bait.

Or it's an awesome custom. But I hope not.

That book has Wonder Woman... It's on the last page

Wonder Woman is the first female minifigure to be in one of these types of promos right? That's an accomplishment itself! I know it would've been nice to get a new character but it feels right to give the first female super heroes promo to the most iconic female hero of all time. Now how long till our Harley promo? And that's it when it comes to big female sellers from any comic. :P

You know, I'm actually glad John Stewart isn't the exclusive figure of that book, it makes me more hopeful that he'll appear in an unannounced set, or maybe as a shop@home polybag promo. If that Wonder Woman has some kind of exclusive expression, than she might be desirable, otherwise I'm fine with just the classic and BvS versions.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

I know this is a shot in the dark and is probably not right but...

Spoiler

What if John Stewart is in the Justice League movie? Highly unlikely, but still interesting to think about!

Edited by GentlemanJoker

Huh, I didn't see that coming. Good Wonder Woman 'fig though! I bet John will still be an easy to get figure, despite not being with this book.

6 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

So thebrickfan just posted this image, looks like we are getting a new 52 version of Wonder Woman... 

But that's the 2015 wonder woman from the Grodd set! That's not new or exclusive. I have it already! Grr shakes fist in anger.

4 minutes ago, linnormlord said:

But that's the 2015 wonder woman from the Grodd set! That's not new or exclusive. I have it already! Grr shakes fist in anger.

That's not the new fig. I made the same mistake when I first saw this news. Zoom in on the image. The Wonder Woman actually visible in the "window" on the front of the book is decidedly a different design.

Hard to see much detail but it looks like her post-Convergence outfit (spoilered for image size):

Spoiler

wonder-woman-post-convergence.jpg

3 hours ago, GentlemanJoker said:

I know this is a shot in the dark and is probably not right but...

Reveal hidden contents

What if John Stewart is in the Justice League movie? Highly unlikely, but still interesting to think about!

Even if he is in the movie, this is the comic book version for sure, so there has to be a mystery set or DVD release that warrants his appearance...

Or on another thought, maybe a new LEGO DC game will drop this year and he's the pre-order bonus

Aaaaaah they never finished the New52 designs and now we're getting post-Convergence designs my poor little nerd heart can't take it

That Wonder Woman design is wayyy outdated perhaps they could have made the Darkseid War/Amazo Virus Wonder Woman which she wore until DC Rebirth

IMG_7389.JPG

Benn lurking ever since the Batman v Superman sets came out and now Im back for Justice League

16 minutes ago, Kane2100 said:

What if the john Stewart figure is the 'exclusive lego dimensions item' in this month loot crate ? 

The "exclusive item" is random  year 1, wave 1 fun pack (Bad Cop, Unikitty, Benny, Cyborg, Wonder Woman).