So the images of the Justice League boxes are online with the Confidential water mark on them. But there is the team art in the top right of the box. I hope someone takes a close up picture of it because I can make out the Flash but I really would like to see a better image. I can clearly see the Trinity but I can't make out if Aquaman and Cyborg are present as well. 

4 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

So the images of the Justice League boxes are online with the Confidential water mark on them. But there is the team art in the top right of the box. I hope someone takes a close up picture of it because I can make out the Flash but I really would like to see a better image. I can clearly see the Trinity but I can't make out if Aquaman and Cyborg are present as well. 

Any clue on where to find them? Searched the almighty reddit forums but can't seem to find them. 

11 minutes ago, Ashnflash said:

Yeah the bottom row is the big 3 and the top from left to right is Flash, Cyborg with his blue cannon lit up, and Aquaman.

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

Any clue on where to find them? Searched the almighty reddit forums but can't seem to find them. 

I got you :sweet:

You can kind of make out Aquaman with his Trident. 

Edited by Ashnflash

1 minute ago, Cammo said:

BTW the CMF series has a prototype boxes on display. One says Series 17 with 16 minifigures. The other is a black box with 20 minifigures, it doens't that a 'series 18' or something. I presume this confirms that The Lego Batman Movie gets a 2nd series?

http://zusammengebaut.com/live-ticker-lego-news-toy-fair-2017-19791/

More likely it confirms that the Ninjago Movie series has 20 minifigures.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Justice League gets 3 sets as expected, but surprisingly enough 2 of them are pretty big. I wounder when we'll see sets themselves?

That bottom box looks like it's going to be a tasty set if the size of the box is anything to go by.

8 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

That bottom box looks like it's going to be a tasty set if the size of the box is anything to go by.

Not to burst a bubble but the littlest box id the 12$ sized box so the others look like 39$ and 59$

New mold for flash helmet?      white eyes batman AGAIN :angry:....

fcjjhw.png

From the sizes of the boxes i'd guess:

small: Random underground battle.

medium: the nightcrawler vehicle.

Large: the flying fox HQ

Edited by deskp

-don't know what happend here-

Edited by deskp

I looked at it and cyborg seems to have a very intricate new head gear mold that is darker and more angular. Aquaman also sewms to have arm printing for the tattoos.

3 hours ago, Galaad said:

And finaly dual-molded boots for Flash in "Fun at the Beach" !!  :drool:

Took me a while to realize what you meant (I didn't know that was an upcoming City set since I don't really follow that theme). Wouldn't it be hilarious to give Flash Legs that actually belong to an old lady? :tongue: Really happy, though!

Just now, robertgorman2505 said:

I looked at it and cyborg seems to have a very intricate new head gear mold that is darker and more angular. Aquaman also sewms to have arm printing for the tattoos.

I thought he had arm print too, but its superman's hair you're seeing.

Besides it would be his gauntlets/armor printed not tattoos :D

Here we go:

i20tpw.png

Same old trident, but his hair looks new?  Adorable Flash! cyborg missing the red light inside his chest? entirely new arm mold?

Edited by deskp