Sorry, posted in wrong conversation. Delta customs said over in the lego batman movie conversation that there is a character from one of frank miller's stories in a lego batnan movie set in Summer 2017. Not sure if it's true, but if it is I think it will be him or possibly the mutant leader.

Edited by robertgorman2505

16 minutes ago, J3D1-T said:

Does this Captain Unicorn have a forum or a Twitter or something, if so send me the link

Captain Unicorn is a source that provides information to Delta Customs. There is no direct way to contact him/her, besides, as soon as new information is revealed you can be certain that it will appear over here just have patience.

Just now, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Captain Unicorn is a source that provides information to Delta Customs. There is no direct way to contact him/her, besides, as soon as new information is revealed you can be certain that it will appear over here just have patience.

Can you send me a link to it please

Just now, J3D1-T said:

Can you send me a link to it please

There is no link to Captain Unicorn. You could follow Delta Customs on instagram though, should be very easy to find.

3 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

Ok, btw I did mean a link to Delta Customs

Everyone, please remember this is the DC 2017 SET discussion thread. Talk about book figures or sources does not belong here; it only creates confusion by circulating unverified information. 

Focus on the sets we know about only. Thanks! :thumbup:

Just now, Captain Nemo said:

Everyone, please remember this is the DC 2017 SET discussion thread. Talk about book figures or sources does not belong here; it only creates confusion by circulating unverified information. 

Focus on the sets we know about only. Thanks! :thumbup:

Sorry, I just wanted to know where to find it :)

12 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Already found it 

12 hours ago, Delta Customs said:

Oh so I'm an it now. :look:

FYI you are a PERSON, I was talking about the your Instagram page lol

Just now, Delta Customs said:

Nah I get you, I was just messing around haha. 

Alright lol, can you tell me the information on the Wonder Woman set or put it on your Instagram pls

1 hour ago, J3D1-T said:

Alright lol, can you tell me the information on the Wonder Woman set or put it on your Instagram pls

I can't leak all my news in one day! I got a system to this, gotta tease everyone out a bit. Wonder Woman's tomorrow, then the MCU sets. 

The WW set contains WW, Steve Trevor and a giant man sized Ares. The build is that of an airplane. 

Delta Customs just posted this on Instagram.

4 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

The WW set contains WW, Steve Trevor and a giant man sized Ares. The build is that of an airplane. 

Delta Customs just posted this on Instagram.

Hmm interesting! Ares sounds pretty awesome! Leave it up to Lego to spoil another character's movie reveal!

Ya I agree.... I mean I want a Steve Trevor figure but the vehicle doesn't interest me... And Brick Built Ares... I'll reserve judgement I guess. 

If Ares is to be made in the same type of structure to Giant Man, I welcome it gladly, Giant Man might just have been my favourite super hero build from 2016 (the second being Killer Croc's Dentures of Doom)

I like the rumours for the Wonder Woman set. It sounds pretty much perfect for Wonder Woman - Diana is battling a giant-sized / godly Ares with Steve Trevor providing assistance in a plane. I'm guessing that the plane won't have a strict resemblance to any WW1 planes since Lego doesn't like making "war" toys (although, perhaps they'll be a bit more lenient in this instance).

I would have liked minifigures of Hippolyta and rumoured villains Dr Poison and the Duke of Deception (possibly just Ares in human / mortal form), but that was probably expecting a little too much.

I was just thinking about the fact that the new Kanan face from the phantom set could be used for the DCEU aquaman minifigure. Along with the new moana hair piece in dark brown, that would be awesome.