17 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

The real highlight is the blonde Zombie Cheerleader's hairpiece but this time with red and blue streaks instead of just straight up being half red and half blue! :drool: :thumbup: Very useful for a Harley Quinn purist fig based on Suicide Squad or the recent comics. :drool:

I'm pretty sure it's not the Zombie Cheerleader's hairpiece, it looks more like TLBM Harley to me. The fringe doesn't match up for Zombie Cheerleader.

20 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

I'm pretty sure it's not the Zombie Cheerleader's hairpiece, it looks more like TLBM Harley to me. The fringe doesn't match up for Zombie Cheerleader.

10 minutes ago, deskp said:

Its a new mold. ^

Huh, I just looked back at the pics and it indeed looks like a new mold. Awfully similar, but new nonetheless. Hopefully it is not a rubber piece and is just regular plastic. 

I don't know if that is the right place to post this and if it has been mentioned before but delta customs has posted a picture of the new Lego Juniors DC Batman vs Mr Freeze set

Oh thanks, I actually hadn't found that pic before since I was focusing on the DC section. I might end up liking the boat, but mainly I'm interested in the figures, so it looks like I'll have to keep waiting to see if I'll be interested in the set.

I actually like the Batjet, other than those awful lavender pieces (hopefully those aren't final, they look so out of place). The Harley Quinn set looks decent too. I'm hoping her hair isn't a rubber piece (though I'm heavily prepared to be disappointed). Does anyone know if that's a new hair piece on that guy?

They should really create some new leg molds for the mini-dolls, there is just not enough variation here. Otherwise, the designs aren't bad.

Those crystal creatures are...strange. Some of the new molds look nice, though. I might actually wind up buying a couple of these sets at some point.

Freeze looks to be mostly same-old-same-old. The white hands seem to indicate that it won't be the exact figure we got last time, though. 

Oh, hey, Bumblebee IS gonna be in a set! I thought she was being left out?

I think the "crystal creatures" might be some sort of sentient Kryptonite, which could be a really fun Silver Age-y concept.

I may be late to the game, but I guess I'll go ahead and share my thoughts anyhow. I'm happy Lego is making a sub-theme for the DC line solely based on female characters. I am however, quite upset that they come in minidoll form. I know it was to be expected, and I was being a little too optimistic thinking we would get post-1985/pre-New 52 designs with killer sets and detailed minifigures and plenty of new characters. But what we got instead was very bland builds, mostly characters we already got, and very few characters at all. Of course I knew going in that this would be based around the DC Super Hero Girls line, but a guy can sure dream. I really don't know what I was expecting, we knew we would get a certain design, but the reveal of them coming in doll form and the lackluster builds really wiped my enthusiasm for this theme. Hang me if you will, but I am still disappointed in this wave. 

The real atrocity however, was the reveal that we would be getting no comic based sets at all this year. Just a few movie based sets, some brickheads, these crappy mini-doll sets, and the Lego Batman Movie Line, with very little diversity in heroes, and pretty much just Batman, his villains, and useless builds (because we haven't gotten that before have we?). Oh well, more money for other things I suppose. I'm very much disappointed in this years DC line, maybe the LBM will turn things around for me, but from the looks of it, it's just cars, Batman suits, and the occasional sidekick, and to think I thought Lego couldn't make this theme any less desirable. Whatever, sorry for the rant, and hope I don't get waves of messages from people trying to attack me for actually having expectations for this theme. Welp  :pir-sceptic: 

4 hours ago, Tragic Banjo said:

I think the "crystal creatures" might be some sort of sentient Kryptonite, which could be a really fun Silver Age-y concept.

It took me a while to find those, but I see what you're saying now. That would be interesting!

On 9/25/2016 at 10:43 AM, Tragic Banjo said:

I like that idea, but it seems a little unlikely for a few reasons. One: DC Superhero Girls focuses a lot more on Wonder Woman than it has Supergirl, at least so far. Two: they're all different colors, and even kids will know Kryptonite is green (that is, unless, they make a big enough deal out of the other colors of Kryptonite, which also seems unlikely). 

On September 27, 2016 at 7:58 PM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I like that idea, but it seems a little unlikely for a few reasons. One: DC Superhero Girls focuses a lot more on Wonder Woman than it has Supergirl, at least so far. Two: they're all different colors, and even kids will know Kryptonite is green (that is, unless, they make a big enough deal out of the other colors of Kryptonite, which also seems unlikely). 

Kryptonite has already appeared and its green and not living. ;-)

Except of course that from 1949 to around 1965, Kryptonite appeared in Green, Red, Blue, White, Gold, Silver and a variety of other colours and all with differing properties. They could easily be kryptonite.

Somewhat tangential question, I have missed or can't find the Batman with Ra's al Ghul, 76056.  Is this Lego store exclusive, target exclusive, TRU exclusive?

When is it being released in US?

12 minutes ago, brick-hand said:

Somewhat tangential question, I have missed or can't find the Batman with Ra's al Ghul, 76056.  Is this Lego store exclusive, target exclusive, TRU exclusive?

It's been out for a couple of months now (August 1 release?).  It's a Walmart exclusive.

1 hour ago, brick-hand said:

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

It's been out for a couple of months now (August 1 release?).  It's a Walmart exclusive.

Hm. Everything I've heard says Target exclusive, and that's where I got mine. And they had more on the shelves there today when I went to pick up some Dimensions stuff. Not sure if Alpinemaps misspoke, or is misinformed, or if maybe Walmart has it as well, but it's definitely available at Target.

And LEGO Shop@Home.

I was under the impression it was Walmart exclusive, and have seen plenty of them, but I have no idea about other stores. Haven't been to a Target or TRU ina few months.

1 hour ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Hm. Everything I've heard says Target exclusive, and that's where I got mine. And they had more on the shelves there today when I went to pick up some Dimensions stuff. Not sure if Alpinemaps misspoke, or is misinformed, or if maybe Walmart has it as well, but it's definitely available at Target.

And LEGO Shop@Home.

50 minutes ago, Deadshot said:

I was under the impression it was Walmart exclusive, and have seen plenty of them, but I have no idea about other stores. Haven't been to a Target or TRU ina few months.

33 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

It's definitely a Wal-Mart exclusive in the States.

I've only ever seen it at Walmart here in the states.  S@H has all of the store exclusives as well as whatever store is carrying them.  I've never seen it in Target.  I live in a metro area with about 30 different Targets and Walmarts (and other stores) and haven't come across it.

A quick search on Target's website does not turn up the set.  @rob-ot5000 are you sure it was the Ra's set that you picked up at Target, and not Dr. Strange?  Dr. Strange is the Target exclusive.  Or maybe you did pick up the Ra's set at Walmart?