Amazing, thanks for the info! Can't wait to see them myself. The school and the batjet seem the neatest for me. Across the theme, we are getting Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee, Poison Ivy, and Batgirl, who are all main characters on the show. The one I am confused about is "Lashida". First, could it be "Lashina" who is one of Granny Goodness' Female Furies and traditional villain? That would make more sense on one hand, but on the other hand she doesn't appear in the movie with the other Furies in the movie...

Oops, spelling error. It's her.

My 8 year old is all about the DCSG line now. She's got all of the 4" (?) figs, and has just started on the 12". She'll be thrilled for these.

Get your cape on!

I imagine the crystal villains may be exclusive to the LEGO shorts. There's a ton of figures in these and Elves which makes me thrilled!

Is Wonder Woman's dorm Greek inspired like it is in the show?

While I'm really not into dropping news much more, I have a little tidbit that was too exciting not to mention.

We will be getting a Wonder Woman movie set in 2017 - albeit an exclusive (like the Doctor Strange set), but it really makes me happy we'll be getting at least one. Almost confident it's minifigure based and under the DC Super Heroes line, but the only facts I know is that it's coming and it's exclusive.

Cheers! :wink:

While I'm really not into dropping news much more, I have a little tidbit that was too exciting not to mention.

We will be getting a Wonder Woman movie set in 2017 - albeit an exclusive (like the Doctor Strange set), but it really makes me happy we'll be getting at least one. Almost confident it's minifigure based and under the DC Super Heroes line, but the only facts I know is that it's coming and it's exclusive.

Sad that it won't be a full line-up of sets, but I'm glad Lego is doing this for all Super Hero movies now - first Ant-Man, then Doctor Strange, now Wonder Woman! :classic:

Edited by Aethersprite

Yeah! I wonder if she'll have a new minifigure or a repeat of her BvS appearance. Since that one is one of my favorites in the entire Super Heroes line, I'll be okay with that if it does happen.

Thanks just2good! I love all the hints, clues, and information that you share. DC Superheros is my favorite Lego theme and any news from a reliable source is always appreciated!

I'm sure that I'm getting only this one:41234 - Bumblebee's Helicopter - Small spherical, dual rotor helicopter. The crystal guys are carrying a trunk full of yellow stuff. Comes with Bumblebee and two red crystal bad creatures.

Anyway I really like that those girl themes are going to be more gender neutral.

Whilst I'm not interested in the show, nor mini dolls, these crystal creatures have spiked my interest... Could CM4Sci confirm what they're like (like Nexo Knight's scurriers/Power Miners rock creatures, minifigures??)

Lemme make it even better !

We're not getting one, not two, but THREE JUSTICE LEAGUE sets next summer ! :laugh: :laugh:

We're not getting one, not two, but THREE JUSTICE LEAGUE sets next summer ! :laugh: :laugh:

Movie?

Cool,but what are the crystal creatures? They are like Power Miners monsters? Edited by LegoRomania

Movie?

Yes!

Cool,but what are the crystal cretures? They are like Power Miners monsters?

No, they all use the 1x1 brick with studs on all the sides, some use crystal pieces, some CHI, some slopes, they're pretty cool.

Wow that's awesome news! I don't about anyone else but now when I look at your avatar it seems to me that Robin is shouting something really exciting. To me it's like Robin is shouting great news every day :grin:

Thanks for info.

I hope the largest set is the flying fox. and that the smallest set is worthwhile unlike BVS one.

Any chance for a 4th JL exclusive or latecomer like Civil war got?

Yes!

No, they all use the 1x1 brick with studs on all the sides, some use crystal pieces, some CHI, some slopes, they're pretty cool.

Thank you,can't wait to see pictures

Thanks for the info, I do appreciate it. However, I sort of feel that, no matter what you may personally feel about the films, Lego has been short hanging the DCEU. I feel we'll be missing quite a few characters from these sets

Hmm, we already know about the number of DCEU movie sets? Seems way too early for that.

There is no limit to how early! LEGO can plan things super early. Winkity wink wink.