Huh, maybe we'll get some leaks soon. I remember last year people were going crazy trying to find them and finding out the DCPI numbers.

I remember last time we found out about Lightning Lad's inclusion right after the first cube was done selling. The leakers set a really high bar for themselves that they have yet to live up to. :D

I don't know if they'll do it again this year because they still have large numbers of leftovers of last year's. Some stores have dozens, probably waiting for the season to put them back on the shelves.

Huh, maybe we'll get some leaks soon. I remember last year people were going crazy trying to find them and finding out the DCPI numbers.

Well the Lightning Lad figure leaked in very early 2015, so I think we'd probably have seen leaks much sooner.

I don't even know where to start with this. /sigh/

Tell me about it.

I don't know if they'll do it again this year because they still have large numbers of leftovers of last year's. Some stores have dozens, probably waiting for the season to put them back on the shelves.

Really? I've gotta find one of those stores, because I'm dying for that Lightning Lad figure.

10737 Batman against Mr Freeze is the only dc juniors set for winter 2017.

Can't wait to see the potentially new Mr. Freeze. I wonder if it'll have a third fig.

If anyone in the US (or maybe Canada) wants to trade for Lightning Lad, send me a PM. I've got extras. ;)

Can't wait to see the potentially new Mr. Freeze. I wonder if it'll have a third fig.

Wonder Woman is bound to appear in a Juniors set sometime right? She's probably the only mainstream hero who hasn't appeared yet.

Really? I've gotta find one of those stores, because I'm dying for that Lightning Lad figure.

I was at one of my local Targets after finding our they still had 14 (!) of the 2015 Target Cubes on Brickseek. (DPCI 204-00-1716 if you're curious).

Wonder Woman is bound to appear in a Juniors set sometime right? She's probably the only mainstream hero who hasn't appeared yet.

While there are several "mainstream" heroes who haven't appeared, she is the only of the DC trinity to have not appeared in a juniors set.

While there are several "mainstream" heroes who haven't appeared, she is the only of the DC trinity to have not appeared in a juniors set.

I'd say it's a given, as all three of the trinity have appeared in a Duplo set together http://brickset.com/sets/10599-1/Batman-Adventure, indicating to me at least that Lego thinks of them in similar ways.

I always thought the mainstream heroes for DC were Batman, Superman, Robin and Wonder Woman. Those four are known by everyone while everyone else varies, my mother sure doesn't know who The Flash, Aquaman or Martian Manhunter are!

I hope that Juniors Freeze doesn't have the goggles. I really don't want to buy a Juniors set just to get a Mr Freeze with the red goggles.

If the universe is listening your comment has just tipped the balance. Red goggles it is. :grin:

Edited by Robianco

I always thought the mainstream heroes for DC were Batman, Superman, Robin and Wonder Woman. Those four are known by everyone while everyone else varies, my mother sure doesn't know who The Flash, Aquaman or Martian Manhunter are!

I'd say Flash and Aquaman are easily mainstream. Green Lantern borderline. Martian Manhunter definitely isn't, sadly.

I hope that Juniors Freeze doesn't have the goggles. I really don't want to buy a Juniors set just to get a Mr Freeze with the red goggles.

I'm hoping for red goggles any way they come. Besides, at least you could order the head piece standalone if you didn't want the whole set. :classic:

Fairly certain the LEGO Batman movie Mr Freeze has goggles, if you look at a high quality photo of the wall of villains, he appears to have two red dots on his face

Be ready, as you will see many sets with characters as MINIDOLLS thought for GIRLS.

DC FOR GIRLS is a theme of 2017. I have seen pictures. Supergirl is in it, wonder woman too, don't remember the others.

Sorry, this probably belongs more in the 2016 thread, but since that thread is more or less dead, I thought I'd get a better answer on this one. Has there been any info on those dreaded Target cubes yet? I'd personally like to know what DC figure I'm missing out on this year :-(

I have the last two if you are interested.

Be ready, as you will see many sets with characters as MINIDOLLS thought for GIRLS.

DC FOR GIRLS is a theme of 2017. I have seen pictures. Supergirl is in it, wonder woman too, don't remember the others.

Old news, pal. Unless you know something beyond the invisible motorcycle, Krypto, and the characters we're getting, we're on the same page.

I hope they put goggles on Freeze sooner than later, that's for sure. Whether it's a Juniors set or not, I need a good Mister Freeze minifig. My last one spent the better part of his life with a blank white head while his default one sat on the shoulders of my custom Deadman.

I hope they put goggles on Freeze sooner than later, that's for sure. Whether it's a Juniors set or not, I need a good Mister Freeze minifig. My last one spent the better part of his life with a blank white head while his default one sat on the shoulders of my custom Deadman.

At least two Mr. Freezes between both TLBM and the Juniors set. Don't get your hopes all the way up as anything can happen... but be ready to add a proper Mister Freeze to your collection.

Yeah, the last Freeze was really good, very close to his Arkham City look, but he didn't have the goggles, and personally, he doesn't look right without those goggles. And personally, I'm not gonna dish out the amount of money needed for the original Freeze from the original Batman line. I do hope that at least the LBM version has said goggles.

y7olCRG.png

I've seen the sets, and they're a lot better than I thought they'd be.

General facts:

Each set comes with a small, weird crystal-like villain build.

Packaging is blue and sparkly, it looks very nice.

There will be a 22-minute TV special, and 6 3 minute shorts.

Release in February

41233 - Lashida's Action Rider (who uses Jasmine as a stand-in) is in a small wheeled vehicle she sits on that is shoots studs at Krypto's doghouse. Krypto uses a generic Friends dog but I'm sure there'll be a new piece for him. Comes with Lashida, Krypto, and blue crystal bad creature

41234 - Bumblebee's Helicopter - Small spherical, dual rotor helicopter. The crystal guys are carrying a trunk full of yellow stuff. Comes with Bumblebee and two red crystal bad creatures.

41235 - Wonder Woman's Dorm - has a closet, a bed with window, and a desk in patriotic colors. The transparent motorcycle sits atop a spinning platform. Wonder Woman comes with her lasso and is fighting an orange crystal creature.

41231 - Harley Quinn's Cafe Rescue (?) Small, two floor cafe build labled 'Capes & Cowls' Harley Quinn is on a flying net shooter with wings? The piece usually used for net launchers is the middle. Steve (is that his name?) Is captured in a vine on the top floor. There's a green crystal baddie included

41232 - The High School! It looks so cool - Giant central tower that with stickers gives off the perspective that it's growing to a sharp point. Each side has a small part of the school with a flex tube used to create a cool design for the window. On top there's a giant pink diamond. Now, what's cool about this is that the entire center tower can be opened up to let loose Poison Ivy's bike that shoots flowers! It creates a giant ramp. I don't know who the bad guy is but they're in a small, black/purple flying jet with a giant claw in front, flying towards the pink diamond. There are things like disc shooters to fight off the bad guys. The set comes with Supergirl, Poison Ivy, what looks like a creature Poison Ivy has created, Bad Guy, and 2 crystal baddies.

41230 - Batgirl's Batjet - A small and round Batwing, it actually looks really neat. It uses the round UFO corners as the wings in a dark blue. In front is a pretty well hidden net launcher. Batgirl is in no way final but she's sitting in the jet. There's a small buggy for the yellow bad guy, who seems to be holding a phone?

The sets honestly look way better than I thought they would be, and the packaging just makes it even better!

Edited by CM4Sci

Yeah, the last Freeze was really good, very close to his Arkham City look, but he didn't have the goggles, and personally, he doesn't look right without those goggles. And personally, I'm not gonna dish out the amount of money needed for the original Freeze from the original Batman line. I do hope that at least the LBM version has said goggles.

Agreed. I loved the 2013 freeze, he just needed the goggles. This Mr freeze is probably just the same freeze from 2013 though. The LBM freeze should look great! He is in a cheap set there, so that's a Plus.

y7olCRG.png

I've seen the sets, and they're a lot better than I thought they'd be.

General facts:

Each set comes with a small, weird crystal-like villain build.

Packaging is blue and sparkly, it looks very nice.

There will be a 22-minute TV special, and 6 3 minute shorts.

Release in February

41233 - Lashida's Action Rider (who uses Jasmine as a stand-in) is in a small wheeled vehicle she sits on that is shoots studs at Krypto's doghouse. Krypto uses a generic Friends dog but I'm sure there'll be a new piece for him. Comes with Lashida, Krypto, and blue crystal bad creature

41234 - Bumblebee's Helicopter - Small spherical, dual rotor helicopter. The crystal guys are carrying a trunk full of yellow stuff. Comes with Bumblebee and two red crystal bad creatures.

41235 - Wonder Woman's Dorm - has a closet, a bed with window, and a desk in patriotic colors. The transparent motorcycle sits atop a spinning platform. Wonder Woman comes with her lasso and is fighting an orange crystal creature.

41231 - Harley Quinn's Cafe Rescue (?) Small, two floor cafe build labled 'Capes & Cowls' Harley Quinn is on a flying net shooter with wings? The piece usually used for net launchers is the middle. Steve (is that his name?) Is captured in a vine on the top floor. There's a green crystal baddie included

41232 - The High School! It looks so cool - Giant central tower that with stickers gives off the perspective that it's growing to a sharp point. Each side has a small part of the school with a flex tube used to create a cool design for the window. On top there's a giant pink diamond. Now, what's cool about this is that the entire center tower can be opened up to let loose Poison Ivy's bike that shoots flowers! It creates a giant ramp. I don't know who the bad guy is but they're in a small, black/purple flying jet with a giant claw in front, flying towards the pink diamond. There are things like disc shooters to fight off the bad guys. The set comes with Supergirl, Poison Ivy, what looks like a creature Poison Ivy has created, Bad Guy, and 2 crystal baddies.

41230 - Batgirl's Batjet - A small and round Batwing, it actually looks really neat. It uses the round UFO corners as the wings in a dark blue. In front is a pretty well hidden net launcher. Batgirl is in no way final but she's sitting in the jet. There's a small buggy for the yellow bad guy, who seems to be holding a phone?

The sets honestly look way better than I thought they would be, and the packaging just makes it even better!

Definitely awesome. Hey Sci, any news on The Lego Batman Movie Sets or no?

Amazing, thanks for the info! Can't wait to see them myself. The school and the batjet seem the neatest for me. Across the theme, we are getting Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee, Poison Ivy, and Batgirl, who are all main characters on the show. The one I am confused about is "Lashida". First, could it be "Lashina" who is one of Granny Goodness' Female Furies and traditional villain? That would make more sense on one hand, but on the other hand she doesn't appear in the movie with the other Furies in the movie...