Will happily confirm what whisper said, and it's definitely Lena Luthor and Steve Trevor, or at least 'Steve' :P WW has an awesome transparent motorbike too. ^^ Like...awesome.

Well yes I would like to see at least 1 Wonder Woman set like Ant-Man and Doctor Strange. But since we are getting LBM sets over comic book based sets and since we are getting a winter and summer wave of LBM sets. It pretty much seems like we won't be getting any WW sets. Its sad I know but Lego can only put out so many sets a year for each brand. We are getting like 15 or 16 Lego Batman sets this year including both Winter and Summer waves. And since they are putting out some Mighty Micros and possibly some JL movie sets I really don't see them putting out any WW sets but who I knows. I hope I am wrong though!

Unless we get mini doll WW sets! >:D You know what they say bad publicity is good publicity, and giving those sets mini dolls would put the AFOL community on fire. :P

Will happily confirm what whisper said, and it's definitely Lena Luthor and Steve Trevor, or at least 'Steve' :P WW has an awesome transparent motorbike too. ^^ Like...awesome.

Does it say her name is Lena Luthor? I mean Lex has already appeared in a book I find it odd them using both...

I would love a small $20 Wonder Woman set based on her home island (don't want to butcher the spelling) with her, Steve, and maybe her mom. I think they would do at least one set.

It's not ninja'd if it's an hour later.. :grin: Besides Wonderwoman has any of the 7 (#UnitetheSeven) appeared on the show?

DC Superhero Girls? Yeah, we've had Flash, Cyborg, and Green Lantern. I don't think Aquaman's showed up anywhere, I know Batman hasn't (even to the point where Batgirl's origin has nothing to do with him) and Superman maybe got name dropped somewhere in Supergirl's stuff but I don't remember it.

Unless we get mini doll WW sets! >:D You know what they say bad publicity is good publicity, and giving those sets mini dolls would put the AFOL community on fire. :P

Don't give them any ideas!!

Does it say her name is Lena Luthor? I mean Lex has already appeared in a book I find it odd them using both...

The book mentions her just slightly ("Shout out to my little sister, who was my inspiration for my first big mission! With this suit she built, I took down the top supers in Metropolis!") so I'd imagine they have some intention of using her at some point, but giving her a slot over a character they've actually had a run in with AND is infinitely more iconic seems like a major waste.

DC Superhero Girls? Yeah, we've had Flash, Cyborg, and Green Lantern. I don't think Aquaman's showed up anywhere, I know Batman hasn't (even to the point where Batgirl's origin has nothing to do with him) and Superman maybe got name dropped somewhere in Supergirl's stuff but I don't remember it.

The book mentions her just slightly ("Shout out to my little sister, who was my inspiration for my first big mission! With this suit she built, I took down the top supers in Metropolis!") so I'd imagine they have some intention of using her at some point, but giving her a slot over a character they've actually had a run in with AND is infinitely more iconic seems like a major waste.

Superman appeared as a statue and is referenced to be the best super hero ever to graduate from Super Hero High, Batman's costume is in Batgirl's batcave.

Oh so it makes sense for Lena to wear the suit if she created it. Maybe she'll appear in more 2017 material?

Superman appeared as a statue and is referenced to be the best super hero ever to graduate from Super Hero High, Batman's costume is in Batgirl's batcave.

Oh so it makes sense for Lena to wear the suit if she created it. Maybe she'll appear in more 2017 material?

Batgirl has her own Batcave... :grin: That would make an interesting set. Is this Batgirl Barbara Gordon?

Edited by Ashnflash

Gonna sound like a noob here, but I've been out our touch with eurobricks for a few months. And it looks like we may know some sets(or rumors). Could someone please tell me.

13 LEGO Batman Movie sets, including a Batcave, Batmobile, Joker Car, and more

Also a CMF series with 20 minifigures for the LEGO Batman Movie with a mixture of villains, heroes, and Batsuits.

6 DC Super Hero Girls sets, including Batgirl, Wonder Woman's dorm with a transparent bike, a tank, Krypto the Superdog, Poison Ivy, a high school, and more.

3 Mighty Micros you can see on the first page.

Edited by CM4Sci

I hope the new Arkham Asylum is good. I absolutely LOVED the last one, but never got a chance to buy it. Do we know how big the high school set will be? As in price? It might've been said already, but I'm not sure.

I hope the new Arkham Asylum is good. I absolutely LOVED the last one, but never got a chance to buy it. Do we know how big the high school set will be? As in price? It might've been said already, but I'm not sure.

Sorry, what new Arkham? I'd love a newer one if this is true, I'm still kicking myself about not buying the 2013 set.

13 LEGO Batman Movie sets, including a Batcave, Batmobile, Joker Car, and more

Also a CMF series with 20 minifigures for the LEGO Batman Movie with a mixture of villains, heroes, and Batsuits.

6 DC Super Hero Girls sets, including Batgirl, Wonder Woman's dorm with a transparent bike, a tank, Krypto the Superdog, Poison Ivy, a high school, and more.

3 Mighty Micros you can see on the first page.

Well actually there is more than 13 sets for The Lego Batman movie. its just the first wave I believe is 13 sets. But we will be getting a summer wave of Lego Batman sets as well. But its probably only like 3 or 4 sets to add to the 13 sets from the winter wave.

Here's the compact DC girl list :P

*$15-Tank~Lashina, Krypto

*$15-Bumblebee

*$20- Diana's Dorm~Wonder Woman

*25- Capes and Cows Café~Harley Quinn, Steve Trevor

*30 - Batjet~Batgirl, additional figure (going on price)

*$80-SuperHero High~Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Lena Luthor

Well actually there is more than 13 sets for The Lego Batman movie. its just the first wave I believe is 13 sets. But we will be getting a summer wave of Lego Batman sets as well. But its probably only like 3 or 4 sets to add to the 13 sets from the winter wave.

You should talk about the Lego Batman Movie in its specific thread. I think the moderators only want us talking about the other sets here.

You should talk about the Lego Batman Movie in its specific thread. I think the moderators only want us talking about the other sets here.

And at the moment this thread is only like Mighty Micros, and I believe the Superhero Girls theme

*25- Capes and Cows Café~Harley Quinn, Steve Trevor

Batcow???

:grin:

Are the price points confirmed cause you *ed them and £15 seems cheap for a tank thought that probably just means it will be small and awkwardly scaled.

Strange that Lashina would be in a set, since she was one of the only Female Furies to not appear in the line so far.

Batcow???

:grin:

Are the price points confirmed cause you *ed them and £15 seems cheap for a tank thought that probably just means it will be small and awkwardly scaled.

(User) said the prices may be different. I don't think it's an actual tank though probably something that just looks similar.

Edited by Soupperson1

Catannas said the prices may be different. I don't think it's an actual tank though probably something that just looks similar.

Thanks.

The Cafe is Capes and Cowls (not cows).

I presumed as much ,I was joking,though I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lego batman movie set with batcow because it seems to have tons of obscure characters.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra